Episode 1

Return of Superman

A/N: In back!!!!!!! Please don't hate.

Youngbae opened his eyes groggily, rubbing them as if it would rid him of his tiredness. He got up walking into the kitchen seeing tents with camera men. He stopped for a minute looking around trying to remember why. Then it hit him. 'Return of Superman' filming. He shook his tired head moving into the kitchen he looked at his gorgeous wife as she prepared breakfast. He walked behind her giving her a back hug and peck on the cheek before sitting at their little dining room table. He stretched out his arms and looked at Minji. Her hair was long with natural curl to it. She had died it before but now it was more of a blonde, brown and faded red mix. She wore a yellow turtleneck sweater with quarter sleeves and ended above her belly button. Her dark blue high wasted jeans nearly meeting the sweater. Above which she wore a white and red apron covered in strawberries. He smiled. Feeling lucky to have her.

Minji walked around the counter and placed a plate of food in front of him and two plates on the opposite side of the table.Minsu walked in hair in his face and all. He climbed in his chair and began to eat his food. Taeyang looked at his quiet son. His wife and he often worried about how quiet their boy was, but doctors told them not to worry. He wore warm and fuzzy 'Ninja Turtles' pajamas. His kids were really something, he thought. His little boy was so easy going, wasn't picky and didn't care if someone paid more attention to his sister. That little girl on the other hand; she was loud, playful, picky, cried alto and always wanted to be the center of attention.

At that moment Minju walked in with a potty look on her face as she climbed into her chair. Her hair ratted and sticking out in all directions. Youngbae couldn't help but smile at his miniature beings of himself and his wife. Minju wore a little frilly night gown with a picture of 'Strawberry Shortcake' on it. She frowned at her food. Her little almond slanted eyes looking grumpily at her food. 

"Mommy I don't want this I want pickles and eggs!!" Minju began to fit. 

"Ani Minju you will eat your rice. And vegetables and don't even try and throw a fit." Minji spoke sternly to their daughter. Minju didn't listen and began to cry her small face scrunching up.

"Daddy!!!" she cried.

"Come here love." Youngbae told his daughter. She wriggled out of her chair before coming around the table to him, crawling in his lap. He scooped up his chop sticks and began to feed her of his plate. His wife sat down beside him and began to feed Youngbae.

"There are lunchboxes for each of you in the fridge. There are snacks too. Don't let Minju have anything sour until she has eaten somehealthy food same goes for Minsu and his sweets. I don't care if she throws a fit don't give in she has to eat well, that also goes for them taking naps" Minji said as she got up cleaning the table. 

"Barge them too." 

"Araso jagiya. Love you." Youngbae replied tickling and hugging his daughter as she laughed. Minji told them she loved them too before kissing each on the forehead and heading out.

Taeyang sat on their latte colored sofa as his daughter stared at the TV so interested that he didn't think anything would snap her out of it. She's so cute he thought. He then looked at his son who sat across the room reading a small book to himself. He stood walking to the messy haired little boy picking him up from behind. Holding him tight. Minsu looked up at his dad smiling wide. 

"Appa!!!" he said joyfully. 

"Lets get you a bath shall we? Then we can go outside and play." Youngbae looked down at his disappointed son.

"And....we can go the aquarium....I suppose." Taeyang watched as the boys eyes lit up. 

He washed his son quickly without a fuss and dressed him. Minju on the other hand was another story... It was a struggle to wash her and then even more so to get her out once she had started playing.

"Minju-ah if you don't get out you'll start to wrinkle and look like a grandma!" Minsu told his sister from the other room. Taeyang felt utter relief for his sons gelp. The little girls eyes opened wide with fear as she practically jumped out.

Minsu was put in black pint with a black t-shirt and sneakers. Minju wore a little white and pink frilly dress with her hair in pigtails. The little family looked fashionable for their trip outside the house!!