Enter the Little Ones

Return of Superman

     "Appa...Appa.....Wake up!!!" A little girl around the age of four had her little hands placed on her father's sleeping shoulder as she attempted to wake him. Her long black curly hair was pulled up in a high ponytail, which had become so after much persuasion from her mother and whiney brother. Her eyes were big, but sharp and she was missing a tooth; which to her great happiness the tooth faith had given her 5 dollars for. She was beginning to give up on waking her  father when she turned to see her brother and mommy sneaking into the room.

      Her mother was gorgeous with long flowing hair big eye with Lucious eyelashes. Her brother on the other hand she sometimes wished wasn't her twin. He was shy with a haircut that had grown out to cover almost half his  face. While she had a dimple on her right cheek he had one on his left, and when she had lost her tooth on the left he had lost his on the right. She loved her brother as if he were part of her but was so frustrated with how quiet and calm he remained through everything. Even when their uncles Jiyong and the tall  Seung Hyun uncle watched them and paid more attention to her because she pleaded for their attention, he simply played by himself.

     Minju watched as her brother and mother snuck over to the bed and as her brother, Minsu, poked their fathers face with his slender finger. Her mother winked at the kids as if she had seen their father stir and leaned down kissing him. His arm s around Minji's waste and his eyes opened. Their father had sharp tender eyes, with a dimpley smile and a long mow hawk haircut.

    Youngbae sat up embracing his two four year old twins kissing them both on the foreheads before beginning to tickle them.

  "Goodmorning my beautiful family." ^_^

   "Goodmorning Daddy!!" The twins said in unison.

    "Morning dear. You'd better get up TOP Oppa will be here soon to watch the kids, we have a meeting with Papa YG today."

    "Araso jagiya." Youngbae grabbed his plate stuffing his face quickly before running to hop in the shower.

 

        "Goodmorning Taeyang and Minzy. It's good to see you how are the little one today??"

   "Goodmorning," they both said and Minzy continued, "they are well. Playful as ever." The pair bowed to their senior.

    "Well to get straight to business 'The Return of Superman' filming will be starting this week. I wish you both the best of luck I know the fans are highly anticipating it."

 

 

A/N; PLEASE DON HATE ME. I know it's been forever and I wasn't sure how to end this chapter nor start it but I hope you enjoy. Please comment my lovelyz 😚😘😙..