Final

Hyung, Talk To Me!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo huffs, slamming his locker door in pure annoyance as he remembers watching Jongin talked to Soojung earlier. He pulls out his phone and texts Baekhyun.

“Hangout place. Bring Luhan with you.” He makes his way with a frown on his face.

 “You’re not eating at the cafeteria today?” Baekhyun replies almost instantly.

He groans, frown getting deeper as he types another text.  “No. And please hurry up. I’m almost there.”

“Okay, but what about Jongin?” The reply almost made Kyungsoo throws his phone. He sighs, trying to calm himself down.

“Who’s Jongin? I don’t know any Jongin.” Kyungsoo looks at his phone, smiling a little at his own response and feels proud of himself although he knows it was nothing to be proud of.

When he arrives, he is surprised to see Baekhyun and Luhan already under their favorite tree. Luhan is sitting, mouth full with foods. Baekhyun, on the other hand, is reading a book while lying on the grass with his head on Luhan’s thigh.

Smiling at the view, he flops down with a mumbled hey and starts resting his head on the Luhan’s shoulder.

Baekhyun and Luhan stay silent as they do not want to stress Kyungsoo out by bombarding him with questions regarding his foul mood earlier.

Kyungsoo sighs contently, finally having time to relax and stop thinking about a certain named Jongin.

Luhan tilts his head a little to glance at the squishy male beside him and he grabs his lunch, casually feeding Kyungsoo with his foods.

Kyungsoo does not even bother to open his eyes and just occasionally opens his mouth to allow Luhan shoves some foods into it.

Kyungsoo is beyond tired of everything. His grades, his extra classes, his vocal lessons, his goddamned boyfriend.

He opens his eyes forcefully, not wanting to see Jongin even in his mind.

Speaking of the devil, the said male appears out of nowhere so suddenly and it made Kyungsoo flinches.

But anger takes over and now he’s fuming.

“Kyungsoo, what’s wrong?” Baekhyun shifts his gaze to Kyungsoo and he swears the latter looks like he wanted to murder someone.

“I’m going first. See you guys later.” Kyungsoo replies with a forced smile.

Baekhyun looks at Luhan questioningly and Luhan just shru

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter