FRIENDS FOREVER, UNTIL NOW

THE MEMORIES CONTINUE lonely love story book 2

" As sulli swept shinwoo away jinyoung thought that it would be a good time to leave before all the really bad memories start to resurface luckily he didn't have to worry all to much about shinwoo, the only thing was that shinwoo was a little to comfortable almost as if he had completely forgotten how it almost broke up the band..

FLASHBACK

"so how long have you two been in the dark? Shin woo "said with a bit of a shake.

"well uh?... What's your name again I didn't caught it the first time?" Sulli said while seducing him with her eyes

"shinwoo, it's shinwoo." he said sternly.(gotta keep dem strengths up boy lol)

"well, shinwoo he and i have been dating for over a year now-"

"WHAT!? and we didn't find out sooner than this!?"

sulli giggled with her hand to her lips almost as if she were shy about it.( BISH WAH!)

" I'm not sure myself why it look so long to meet you guys, you're all so handsome." she made direct eye contact with shinwoo.

shinwoo quickly loafed his eyes as his face became a bright red, jinyoung seemed to be almost oblivious to what his "girlfriend" was doing, (that or he just didn't want to admit it to himself. now that's interesting...)

later that night the boys were ready to go home while they all got into the car jinyoung stayed behind to walk sulli home.

" sulli doesn't live that far from here I'll just walk here home and the car can come back here to pick me up."

the others were fine with that all except one (i think you can guess who...)

as jinyoung started to walk away one of the members got out of the car and started to slowly walk behind them, he slowly crept behind the entire time up until jinyoung reached her house she kissed jinyoung's check and walked into the house while the other member stood behind a brick wall that was fairly distant from them.

jinyoung started to walk back the the restaurant while the other was going to follow behind he say something coming from sulli's house so he watched a little longer only to see it was sulli she had snuck back out

[maybe she forgot something ] the member thought to himself than he thought a little longer

[or maybe she's up to some-]  his thoughts were cut short by a pretty little something names sulli (oooooo just been mine blown lol)

"i thought it would have been shinwoo to have followed me but you work..."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Wow that was intense but who could it be? well if you wanna find out than stick with me and subscribe and before you know it you'll be knee deep in the story you won't be able to look away well see you on the next chapter