First, Second and Third too!

I kissed Choi Si Won!

Such soft lips. Warm and moist.

The more he kissed it, the more it threatened to engulf him. He slowly her lips asking her to part it for him. She was shy and hesitantly opened. He easily slid his tongue inside without any hesitation. He coaxed and probed, wanting more to explore that hot wet cavern that was .

However the need for her to take breath arised and she scratched her nails against his chest leaving angry red marks. As she became busy taking greedy gulps of air, he busied himself with kissing and . At one point, as he reached the nape of her neck he bit it hard wanting to leave his mark on her. His mark. She mewled in response.

"Hyuuunggg! Wake up."

Kyuhyun's loud blaring voice woke him up.

"Wake up, wake up, wake upppp."

And with that he removed all the heavy warm covers.

"Ugh, do you have to be so loud in the morning?"

Siwon was only in his trunks as he made an attempt to push his body from the warm temptation of his bed.

Bed! So that was a dream.

And with a plop he fell back on the bed, this time covering his face with his pillow.

Why did I dream of her?

While Siwon was deep in his thoughts, Kyuhyun's incessant rambling kept on going.

"Come on, hyung wake up. We have a performance at the Music Bank today. Everyone's up and about, you're th-"

Kyuhyun stopped in mid-air all of a sudden.

"Hyung", this time it sounded different.

Wondering what happened, Siwon removed the pillow covering his head.

"What?"

"Did you have any weird dreams? You know strange dreams?" Kyuhyun had an evil glint in his eyes.

By now, Kyuhyun had his full attention.

"Wae? Why are you asking that?" He slowly got up from his bed positioning his back against the headboard of his bed.

"Hehehe" he grinned like a maniac.

Now Siwon was starting to prepare himself for the worst.

"Because..." and with that he trailed off with pointing his finger at what was obviously his bulge on his trunks.

!

"Get out. Get out. Naga!!!"

And with that Siwon threw everything he could get his hands on at Kyuhyun trying to protect what little modesty was left of him.

Kyuhyun only and ran off screaming, "Hyung has a . Hyung has a ."

Great. What a way to start the day.

The breakfast hall was filled with jeers and laughter. Just then Siwon entered the room, everything went silent. Yesung started coughing and made an attempt to act as if there was a cereal stuck inside his throat.

"You want me to help you with that?", Siwon asked with a cold glare.

"Ani, gwenchana. I'm fine." And suddenly Yesung started taking some serious interest in his cereal.

Asses.

He took his seat. Shindong who was sitting right across him sniggered. He tried his best to cover it with his hands but instead his whole body only ended up shaking more.

Siwon shot a cold deadly glare at Kyuhyun who was the root cause for all this embarassment he was facing at the moment. Instead that little brat only smirked at him in return.

Just then the whole members started laughing all at once.

Siwon could only think how intricate the designs looked on the tablecloth at that moment.

The guys were still in hysterics.

"Awww, chincha. I never thought I'd get to see this day." Donghae spoke first.

"Th...that haha Siwon ahahaha..." Ryeowook only kept on breaking into fits of laughter.

"That our Siwon would have a ." Eunhyuk ended it for him.

"Guys enough, cut him some slack." Their angel leader Leeteuk spoke for the first time since he entered the room.

Awwhh, teukie hyung.

"It's a..a...-", Just then Leeteuk also started to horribly choke on his laugh.

I hate you too.

"A very natural process. HAHAHA" Sungmin added.

At the moment Siwon had his face covered with his hands. He seriously wanted to cry. He of all people, he the perfect gentleman in this ill-mannered, uncouth group was getting laughed at for something inappropriate. Hell he was the one member from Super Junior who treated ladies with utmost respect. So why he?

"So, Siwonnie who's the lucky girl?" Ryeowook asked with his one arm around Siwon.

He shrugged it off and started eating his cereal.

"Awwwhh, come on hyung if you behave like this how are we gonna help you?" Kyuhyun asked in his evil tone.

He only crunched the cereal harder inside his mouth wishing it was Kyuhyun whom he was doing this to.

The evil maknae only smiled brighter with the glint in his eyes getting more obvious.

"Yah, Yah! Look at this." Heechul shouted.

"What is it, hyung?" Shindong stood up from his seat and looked at the screen of the tablet where Heechul was pointing.

"Isn't that Soyeon from T-ara?" Yesung asked.

Soyeon.

Siwon looked up so fast he thought if his neck had sprained any muscles in the process.

"Soyeon, mmm... I've met her." Sungmin answered "Why?" he added as an afterthought.

"Why, what does it say?" Ryeowook stood up from his seat too.

By now everyone was huddled around the small screen of the tablet. All except for Siwon. They took his absence as a form of being pissed off by too many teasing. Little did they know it was anything but anger.

"It says..'T-ara's Soyeon's milky white skin and red lips catches netizens attention.'" Shindong read aloud for all of them.

!

Siwon was still not prepared for it.

As the guys finished reading it, Shindong asked, "So why did you call us, hyung?"

"Yah, you don't think her skin is whiter than mine, do you? You don't think it softer and milkier do you?" Heechul asked in a panicked voice.

Such soft white milky skin.

What would it be like to touch that skin?

Ani, Siwon focus. Not now, please not now!

"You called us for that?" Leeteuk asked with his voice full of disdain.

"It's nothing new, hyung is just being as narcisstic as always." Kyuhyun remarked.

"Yah, you want a piece of me?" Heechul fumed.

"Say, it says 'Next time I want to go to'. Hehe. How about I give her a ride? We can find out if her skin is milkier than yours. Or those red lips. All in the backseat of my car?" Sungmin impishly implied.

"Wooaaahh!!!" All the guys started teasing him.

BAM!!!

They all looked at the fallen chair to see Siwon angrily walking out from the room.

"What's his problem?" Leeteuk asked.

"Maybe, he's just being the gentleman he is." Heechul remarked.

"Yeah, right. A gentleman with a ." Kyuhyun reasoned.

Again everyone started laughing out like crazy.

Why I go away from the room like that?

Am I just being the gentleman I am? Yes, that shoud be it. As a gentleman how could one bear to listen to the jeers being thrown at an innocent woman? An innocent woman with such milky white skin. An innocent woman with such soft red lips.

Yah, Siwon get a grip.

He breathed into the fresh air he was getting. He rested his hands on the balcony and closed his eyes.

Would he have reacted the same way he did had it been any other girl? After all, Sungmin was just behaving the way any guy would have. Would he have dreamt of her had it been any other girl? Would he have been haunted by her innocent shocked eyes? Would he have imagined those light pressure of her hands on his chest?

Ugghh, I thought I told myself not to think of her. Why am I thinking of her again?

"AHHHHHH!!!!!" He screamed at no one.

Why was she making him feel what he was feeling? Was she feeling the same thing too? There was only one way to answer all of his questions. He'd have to kiss her again. And this time not by accident, but on purpose.

"Soyeon unni."

"Unni."

"Soyeon unni."

"PARK SOYEON!"

"Ah, wae?" Soyeon shouted at the offending intruder who had dared to disturb her during her quality time with her dear iPod.

"I've been calling you for a long time, why aren't you replying back?" Jiyeon huffed in frustruation.

"Awwh, you have." She innocently took off her headphone.

Jiyeon only scrunched her eyebrows further.

"Unni..." she began tentatively.

Soyeon lightly tilted her head to side.

"Unni, I've been seeing for the past few days. You look lost most of the time. You don't respond even after my throat has gone raw from all the screaming. You don't even eat your food properly and do things with half mind. Don't tell me?"

Soyeon thought her smile looked sinister.

"Unni is in LOVE?" She screamed at the top of her lungs.

"Who?"

"In love?"

"Soyeon."

"Are you kidding?"

"No way."

A variety of mixed responses came, all at the same time.

Park Jiyeon, you're so dead.

"Yah Yah, Soyeon who's the lucky guy?" Qri questioned.

"It's nothing unni, Jiyeon's just imagining things."

"Aniya, haven't you all noticed her behaviour lately?" Jiyeon argued.

"Umm, I agree." Boram complied.

"Yes, something about you seems off." Eunjung added.

"Neh neh unni, so who's the guy that has marbles for his eyes?" Hwayoung mischieviously joked.

"Hwayoung!" Hyomin lightly scolded.

She only lightly stuck out her tongue in response.

"It's nothing. You guys are just over-reacting. It's just the tight scehdules are getting to me." Soyeon effectively lied.

"So don't disturb this precious time I have alone to myself." With that she put back her headphones on and played her favourite track.

The members retreated but as soon as they were out from her sight, they huddled around in a corner.

"Yah, do you really believe that?" Hyomin questioned.

"As if." Eunjung flipped her hair.

"Yeah, she's right. Even if it was the tight schedules that's not how Soyeon behaves." Qri spoke.

"Mmmm, it has to be a guy that's making her behave like this." Boram added.

"But then who is this guy?" Hwayoung questioned.

All of their shoulders sagged at that.

"Yeah, who could it be? We have to find out the guy before we can help Soyeon." Hyomin whined.

"I think I have an idea as to who it is." Jiyeon maniacally chuckled rubbing her hands for extra effect.

Siwon felt a chill run up his spine.

He shook it off. That was not his main concern was at the moment. It was Soyeon!

He had found out from his mangaer that T-ARA also had a performance on Music Bank that day. So now all he needed to do was to was get her alone.

And pounce on her.

I mean talk to her.

And then let things take it's course.

He smirked to himself at that.

T-ARA had arrived at the Music bank and were now currently on their way to their backstage rooms to change their outfits and get ready for the stage.

On her way to their room Jiyeon craned her neck around their hordes of fans.

She spotted Super Junior's van on the parking lot.

Ok, plan set in action.

In the room Jiyeon requested their stylist to do her makeup first.

After she was done and had changed into her respective outfit, she ran up to her manager.

"Oppa, I need to run to the bathroom. Could you please give me five minutes?" She asked with puppy eyes.

This part was very important. If her manager refused her she'd never be able to help Soyeon.

"Oh, araso." Thankfully her manager oppa complied.

"Omawo." And with that she ran at full speed ahead. She only had five minutes to find Choi Siwon and get him alone into a room and think of a way to keep him there until Soyeon came.

As she kept on turning lefts and rights she finally reached Super Junior's room.

Resting her hands on her knees, she evened her breathing.

After she was sure she wasn't panting like she had run a 1000 m race in 30 seconds, she knocked on the door.

The door clicked open to find Heechul sticking out his head.

Jiyeon politely bowed upon seeing her sunbae.

"Anyeonghaseyo sunbae."

"Oh, anyeong." He grinned.

"You're Jiyeon right?" He asked.

"Ne." Jiyeon smiled upon knowing that KIM HEECHUL knew her name.

"So what do you want?" He asked all the time grinning.

"I came here for Siwon sunbae."

Confused, Heechul tilted his head.

"Siwon, why? Do you have some sorta business with him?"

Quick Jiyeon, think.

"Ah, ne. Actually it's not me but one of my unnies. A slight misunderstanding occured between them and she's feeling really bad. She thinks she's upset Siwon sunbae so she personally wants to apologize to him."

Heechul made an "O" face and nodded in understanding.

Mianhe sunbae for lying to you, but I'm at least telling you the half truth so this can't be considered a lie right.

Jiyeon consoled her conscience by thinking so.

"No wonder, Siwon seems out of it lately. He must have been really upset." Heechul concluded.

Spot on.

Jiyeon plastered a considerate expression.

"Wait here, I'll go call him."

"Ne." Jiyeon bowed her head again.

Okay, Mission : Get Siwon sunbae completed. Now heading towards Mission : lock him up in a room with Soyeon unnie alone.

Just then Siwon came out.

"Ah, Jiyeon."

"Anyeonghaseyo sunbae." She bowed again.

"Annyeong." He lightly bowed.

"You wanted to see me?" He asked.

"Neh, sunbae. Unni wanted to talk to you, so she asked me if I could come get you?" Jiyeon answered purposefully leaving Soyeon's name out. She wanted to guage his reaction first.

"Unni?" He questioned puzzled.

"Umm, Soyeon unni." Jiyeon nonchalantly replied.

Siwon's face froze and his cheeks started to turn red.

Aha, so you WERE the culprit after all.

"Hurry up sunbae, we don't have much time."

True she was starting to run out of her precious five minutes. Their turn wouldn't start up until 20 minutes later but she wanted to keep those two alone for long enough to settle whatever happened between them.

Not giving him time to think and react she grabbed his hand and started pulling him behind her.

To say Siwon's mind was in a current state of haphazardness wouldn't be an understatement . So many things flew through his mind at the moment. Nervousness and unknown giddiness being one of them.

Soyeon wants to see me. Why?

Is it about that event when...

Again, his cheeks flamed up on their own accord.

Jiyeon had seen an empty room 3 doors down their room.

Now time had come for that room to serve it's purpose.

While carefully maneuvering through numerous staffs, stage props and jam packed hallways with an iron grip on Siwon's hand Jiyeon swiftly pulled out her cell and went to her message folder clicking on drafts.

She already had a message ready in her drafts folder for Soyeon. With an evil smile she hit send and put on a burst of speed nearly half-dragging Siwon like a rag doll behind her.

BEEP!

Soyeon's phone clicked.

She clicked open the message to see that it was from Jiyeon.

Why would Jiyeon message me while we're in the same room?

She looked around but found no Jiyeon so she went ahead and read her message.

Unnie!

Seungho oppa from MBLAQ is here. He wants to see you. Come quick, he's waiting in the room 3 doors next to us. And come alone, he has a suprise for you.

^.^

Seungho

. She smiled.

He was one of her close friends. What suprise could he have for her, she thought.

Nevertheless, she got up and informed her manager she'd be gone a few minutes.

"Come quick." The manager huffed, "Jiyeon still has to come back."

Jiyeon swung the door open and popped her head in.

Making sure that it was empty, Jiyeon opened the door wider.

"There." She said her arm pointing towards the empty room.

"Soyeon's in there." Siwon pointed a bit unbelievingly.

"Umm. Wait a bit inside, she's coming." Jiyeon affirmed.

"Ok." Siwon hesitantly stepped inside.

As soon as he was in Jiyeon slammed the door.

Why isn't unnie here yet? She should have gotten the message by now.

Right on cue, she heard her name being called.

"Jiyeon." Soyeon was standing outside their room.

"Oh, unni." Jiyeon waved her hands motioning here to come near.

"He's inside?" Soyeon asked.

Jiyeon nodded with a cute face.

"All the best unnie." Jiyeon smiled while shoving her in.

Why is she wishing me? We aren't even on stage yet

.

BAM! The door shut close again.

Siwon was sitting inside resting his head on his hands. Even though he looked calm on the outside he was anything but the completely opposite on the inside.

What was he going to say?

Should he start with an apology?

"Sorry for kissing you."

Is that even acceptable?

"The thing is I should have worn a mask at that time."

Yeah right and waste an opportunity to kiss her.

Do I even want to apologise for KISSING?

Just then the door shut again.

He heard light clacks on the floor.

It's her. It's her. What should I do? Think Siwon, think.

Just then, Soyeon called out.

"Seungho-ah!"

Siwon's body froze. Did he just hear her call another male's name, that too in front of him?

Okay, technically it was behind him but still what mattered was she called another guy's name in his presence.

But why was that even offending?

Soyeon saw a lone figure sitting on one of those upturned chairs with his back facing to her.

Pabo

. She smiled.

Just then the figure stood up.

Is it only me or does Seungho look a bit taller?

"What are you doi-" She stopped mid-sentence.

The figure had turned around and was currently glaring at her.

Wait a moment.

He's glaring?

Shouldn't the roles be reversed?

With his face still scrunched up in disdain, he took even steps.

As for Soyeon with each step he took, she backed one step down.

Unfortunately for her she couldn't keep on backing away and soon her back came in contact with the door.

Siwon was still advancing and didn't show any signs of stopping soon, so she fumbled around with the lock right behind her back.

No matter which way she turned it, the lock wouldn't even budge.

Jiyeon I know it's you.

She cursed.

BAM!

Siwon had placed both of his hands beside her head and was slowly lowering his head till they were both at eye-level.

Soyeon gulped.

She didn't know why she was even in this situation in the first place.

What had she done wrong? It wasn't even like she had kissed him on purpose. It was an accident. Which sane person knew who was behind the other side of the door that you couln't even look through?

"Ss-s-Siwon-ssi."

Siwon stared.

"A-anyeong." She weakly mumbled.

He still stared.

"W-what a-ar-re you d-doing here?"

Crap, this wasn't like her. Park Soyeon never stuttered.

Unable to look him in the eye, she looked down only to find her eyes locking itself on his lips and refusing to look any other way.

She started to have flashbacks of that accident a week ago.

Siwon noticed where her attention was currently residing and smirked.

"What am I doing here?" He answered back.

She her lips still refusing to meet his eyes.

"I wanted to properly apologize for that incident." He calmly answered back tucking a loose strand of her hair behind her ear.

Her skin burned at the place he just touched.

"Oh, you don't have to." Soyeon hurriedly replied.

She just wanted to get out of here as soon as possible. She wasn't liking the way his voice was turning out. It was starting to get dark and sultry and cosidering her condition at the moment she wasn't sure she could handle it.

"Please, let me." He insisted.

"A-alright, if you wish." She slowly looked up.

He still had that smirk in place.

Oh how she seriously wished she did not just say that.

"Then, allow me."

And in one swift motion he grabbed her chin and titlted it upwards while his other hand secured it's place behind her head lest she turn away. Locking his eyes on hers, he clearly enjoyed the way it was starting to fit the size of saucers.

Then he dived straight in capturing her lips completely, this time full on purpose.

Soyeon was still in a state of shock.

She couldn't move at all no matter how hard she willed her muscles to.

Choi Siwon was currently working on her lips and she was sitting as immobile as a statue.

Just how much pathetic could this situation get?

Siwon was nibbling on her lower lip trying to get her to open her lips but she was just not responding at all.

Irritated, he lightly bit it hard.

Pain jolted her out of shock during which she opened too.

Grabbing this opportunity he slid his tongue in and started wandering his tongue in places no man ever had.

Soyeon finally caught the gravity of the situation.

A random guy was kissing her just beacuse they had done so before in an accident and she was letting it be.

Just who the hell did he think he was?

Choi Siwon or not, when it came to she decided whom she'd kiss and whom she'd rather not.

Angrily she started hitting his chest with all her might. Instead he easily grabbed her hand and put it behind her back with his one hand while the other still effectively maintained his hold on her.

The more she struggled the stronger his grip got.

Soon her eyes started to water due to lack of oxygen. She needed to breathe.

Finally they parted for air and Soyeon took greedy gulps.

When she finally had enough, she broke one of her arms free and slapped him hard across the face.

Shocked Siwon could only stare.

"Is this how you apologize, you bastard?" Soyeon seethed.

"Is it not enough that you have my first kiss but you steal my second too?" Soyeon continued.

To say Siwon was stunned would be an understatement. However Soyeon was too busy complaining to even notice that.

"I was waiting for my speacial someone. How dare you? I hate you. You're disgusting. Y-y-you-" Then out of nowhere she broke into tears. She was crying uncontollably now.

Her first kiss.

Her second too.

Being the gentleman he was he didn't want to but he seriously couldn't hold it in. He broke out into fits of laughter unable to control himself. He was laughing his head off while all the time Soyeon kept on crying.

"What are you laughing about? What's so funny?" She asked her tears still streaming down her face ruining her makeup.

He finally caught a grip on himself and pulled out a hankerchief from his coat.

Gently he wiped her tears.

Soyeon stilled at his behaviour.

Is he bi-polar or what? A moment ago he's harassing me and now he's wiping my tears away.

"Your kiss." He lightly smiled.

She raised her eyebrows in confusion.

"You got both your first and second kisses stolen by me." He smiled.

"It's nothing to laugh about." She scolded.

"Mianhe, it's just that..." He trailed off.

That you talked about another guy in my presence and it put me off and I don't even know why?

"That what?" She questioned.

"I'm sorry. For both of those kisses. The firt time it was an accident and I couldn't properly apologize. You took off faster than I could call your name. And the second one just a moment ago, I'm truly sorry for the second one. It was not even an accident and I forcefully pushed myself on you." He looked into her eyes with utmost sincerity.

She didn't know why but she knew she'd be wouldn't be herself again. She'd just be the way she was this past week again if she did not forgive him.

So she smiled and replied, "It's alright. Apology accepted."

He lightly grazed her cheeks with his knuckles. She stiffened.

"Can I ask one favour?" He continued not stopping his knuckles.

"Go ahead." She peered at him curiously.

"Can I kiss you again?"

Her eyes bulged out of her sockets.

"T-third time too?" She questioned.

"Only if you let me." He chuckled.

Ok, the fact was that the accidental kiss with Siwon had bugged her just as equally as it had bugged him. She seriously wanted to know why. Was it beacuse it was her first kiss? Or maybe because she wasn't prepared? Or maybe she wanted to kiss her special someone first? All these questions and more would keep on bugging her until she kissed him again.

So she smiled and gracefully answered back, "Alright."

Yeah and a teeny tiny part of her did want to know what it felt like kissing Choi Siwon.

He softly grabbed her chin with the hand he'd been grazing her cheek.

Slowly inch by inch his face neared against hers until his lips finally landed against hers. Maybe it was because of the situation before that they didn't notice it before but now it felt as if their lips fitted perfectly together. As if they were meant to be.

He tugged on her lower lip with his teeth and she parted it for him. Slipping his tongue inside, fire burned throughout their bodies. Hot passion enveloped them. In a need to get more of his taste she entangled her fingers in his hair and slid on his lap.

Soon the need for air arised and both of them took in big gulps.

Panting they rested their foreheads against each other.

"Well." Siwon began.

"That went well." Soyeon finished it for him.

Suddenly Soyeon looked at him, "How long were we in here for?"

Puzzled Siwon shruggged, "18 minutes, I guess" His hands warmly resting on her hips.

"I need to go." Soyeon whispered

Siwon sighed.

"Alright then." He pecked her nose.

She tried to open the door again and this time, it turned and clicked.

That Jiyeon.

Wait till I get my hands on her.

Just as she was about to go out, Siwon called out.

"Will we see each other again?"

"Can't we?" She asked with a shy smile.

"Sure, I'll call you."

"Later." She winked.


Yeah I know it took me ages to finish this, sorry for those who had to wait a long time. Jeongmal mianhe but I just could'nt get my lazy to move but now it's finished and here it is. Reviews and subscriptions are appreciated, thank you and no plagiarizing!