Floors are supposed to be hard...

I kissed Choi Si Won!

"So Yeon palli. Come on. It's time already." Qri kept on shouting. They were getting late. They had another show to appear on and she was still practicing.

"I'm coming!" She could hear So Yeon's fast steps banging loudly on the corridors.

"Coming! Coming!! Coming!!!" She kept on shouting all the while running as fast as she could.

Everyone had boarded their van and they were waiting for So Yeon to come.

"She's here." Boram pointed to her.

"Quick, quick into the van." Hyomin motioned with her hand. She was getting really nervous as this was her turn being the leader and one member's absence was enough to freak her out.

"Oh my god! I think I really need to start working out." So Yeon huffed as she finally reached the van.

"Here" Boram shifted to her side and made some space for her.

"Thanks." She smiled and was just about to enter the van when she suddenly stopped in her track.

"Oh !" So Yeon looked at them horrified.

"What happened unnie?" Jiyeon asked out.

"I left my iPod back in the practice room." So Yeon nearly screamed out.

"Oh !" All of them shouted at once making So Yeon wince.

All the T-ara members knew how much her iPod meant to her. She always brought it with her wherever they went. Before appearing on variety shows or concert or showcase, she always needed to listen to it to calm herself. If she was left without her iPod she would start getting jittery and freak out for every small matter often ending herself and her fellow members up in doom.

"You wait here unnie. I'll bring it for you." Jiyeon kindly requested.

"Mmm, you go. You're fast on your feet." Eunjung stated.

"Ani ani. I'll go. You don't even know where it is. I'll come back fast. Just wait for 5 minutes more please."

And before anyone else could say anything So Yeon was out before they knew it and on her way to the practice room.

"God!" Hyomin sighed out. She was having a real tough time as the leader.

"Bear with it unnie. At least it's better to be a little late then ending up our concert in doom." Hwa Young tried to cheer her up.

At this everyone nodded.


So Yeon was out of breath by the time she had reached their practice room.

"There you are." She smiled upon noticing her iPod lying on the table completely unaware of the trouble she had gone through.

She grabbed her iPod and prepared to rush out again.


"Yah Si Won, it's this way. Why are you going that way?" Heechul asked.

"Ah really. I thought it was this way."

"Please do us a favor and don't wander off where ever you want." Yesung pleaded.

"Yah, when have I done that?" Si Won scolded out.

"You mean since our debut how many times we have rushed out looking for you every few minutes before the show." Shin Dong snidely retorted.

"Yah, you really want a piece of me, don't you?" Si Won threatened.

"Ok OK cut it out both of you." Lee Teuk finally stepped in.

"We're getting late." He added with a frown on his face.

"Yeah yeah." Si Won shot back.

A few minutes later they all reached the practice room they were gonna use for their Mr. Simple comeback.

"Ok, guys here we are. Everyone present?" The leader asked.

"Yes." All of them replied in unison.

"Wait a minute." Kyuhyun spoke out.

"What is it?" The leader asked.

"It's Si Won hyung. He's missing again."

"Not again." Everyone screamed in frustration.

"Wait till I get my hands on him." Heechul spoke with an evil glint in his eyes cracking his knuckles.

Everyone gulped.


"Ok so where did I go again this time?" Si Won spoke aloud to himself.

Clearly he had wandered off on his own again and then lost his way again. It was just that whenever he went to a new place he could help but want to explore it all on his own. His agency had a few problems with their practice room at the moment as it was undergoing renovations so they were asked to use the practice room owned by Core Contents media. The practice room the girl group T-ara used. They were really gaining fame these days due to their latest hit Roly Poly.  It had taken the whole nation by storm. Personally he also liked it.

He had stopped at a dead end. So he turned around and retraced his steps again. As he hummed to himself he heard a faint sound of someone running. Slowly it started getting loud and by the time he had reached a door it was as if the sound was coming from the other side of the door.

Ah here's my chance. I can ask this person the way to the practice room.

With that thought in mind he held a firm grip on the door handle and with his amazing force pulled it toward himself.

The next thing he knew he was lying on his back and there was something really soft on his lips.


So Yeon was running as if the devil was behind her back. She was running out of time. It had already been past 3 minutes and her members must be anxious waiting for her to arrive. With that thought in mind she pushed herself to her limit and within few seconds she saw those metallic doors to the exit from the corridors. She halted to a stop as soon as she reached those doors and panted hard resting her palms on her knees to regain her breathing. After she was sure she could breathe like a normal person she straightened herself and gripped the door handle tight. She was just about to push it when the door was pulled with an amazing force. Since her grip was so tight she went along with the door and then fell hard on the floor.

Well she thought it was a floor at first. But when she opened her eyes she found a pair of eyes staring back at her.

Since when did floor start having eyes?

Puzzled she stared at it for a long time when something registered into her brain. Her lips were feeling something really soft.

Floors are not soft. They are hard and cold.

With that thought in mind she lightly puckered up her lips into a small pout. The eyes she was currently staring at her widened and the floor groaned closing off its pair of eyes. With that she could feel her whole body tremble for a while.

Is it an earthquake?

Her whole eyes widened and at once she sat up. The floor below let out a grunt. When she looked at it from her sitting position, she could clearly see that it was not a floor but a guy. And all of a sudden she was super aware of everything. Currently at the moment she was straddling him at a certain area she was not supposed to and the eyes she had been staring at and the floors she kissed belonged to a certain guy. And that guy at the current moment had his hands on her thighs and was well on his way to opening his eyes. When he did, she seriously wished she never knew kpop or that she was an ex-SM trainee.

Choi Si Won was staring back at her now.


Hehe how'd you like it. plz tell me and comment you thoughts thank you!!! ummm will update soon as mai semester exams are nearing the end and i just double checked mai grammar since i had nothing else to do. Hope there's no error now... cheeky