CHAPTER 15

Fanmeeting's Problem

Na Young fell asleep in Mark’s arms. He carried her and set her down on her bed. When he was about to leave.

“Don’t. Don’t go. Stay with me.” She said in her sleep. It looked like she was having a nightmare. A drop of tear came out from her eye. It was so hurtful to see her current state. Now he know why this illness will effect people around the patients.

He touched her hand and held it softly. “No, I won’t go. I won’t.” And kissed her hand.

 Mrs Jung and Ill Woo were standing at the door watching them.

“Isn’t that your friend?” Mrs Jung stopped crying after being comforted by her son.

“No. He’s Na Young’s. Byunghun’s replacement.”

Mrs Jung’s eyes widen and got teary.

“Omma, please. Stop dad. Don’t make the same mistake. I can’t forgive myself if the same thing happen to her.”

“No, I’ll never let it happen. I’ll leave them alone. I miss my daughter.” Mrs Jung said in regret.

Ill Woo smiled and grabbed her mom into his arm.

Na Young’s POV

Waking up this morning in dizziness. What’s this? Mark’s face was facing me. He was sitting on the ground while his head was laid on my bed and my hand in his.

What happened yesterday? I tried to remember everything. I looked around, my room is a big mess. Broken glass scattered on the floor, books were all over the room, the door wide open. I started to remember everything. Shutting my eyes and sighed.

“Mark..” I tried to wake him up. A little move from him and he opened his eyes.

He yawned and shook his head. “Aa.. Na Young ah. Are you awake? How do you feel?”

I hugged his neck. “I’m sorry. Thank you so much.”

“Na.. Na Young ah..” he was speechless. “I’m fine. I’m fine with you around.”

He smiled to hear my answer. After a few seconds, his smile fade away.

“I have to go. I really have to.” He quickly left my room and I sent him outside.

Once we were out, I pulled him and kiss his cheek. “Thank you.” He then kiss my forehead. “Waiting for more.” While pouting his lips, hoping me to kiss him. I made a face and pushed him away. I waited until he’s lost from my view.

Inhaling the morning breeze, so fresh. The memories of yesterday were played inside my head.

“Na Young?” someone called me from behind.

“Neh, omma..” I turned around and she hugged me in an instant.

“I’m sorry. I was wrong.” Mom started to cry on my shoulder.

“No no, its okay. Let’s get in. It’s cold outside.” We went inside, mom walked directly to the kitchen to make our breakfast. I was about to clean up my room when Ill Woo went out from his room, facing me. Everything became awkward. I didn’t know what to talk about. The feeling inside was undescriable. I tried to avoid his eyes and walked by him. he grabbed my wrist and looked at my face.

“Na Young ah, you need to listen, to everything. This is the only way to heal you. You’re not a killer, I am.”

 I felt angry at him for lying to me all these three years, but I couldn’t help to feel bad for him. I followed him into the living room.

He told me everything about the incident three years ago. I felt guilty, he choose to lose his dream to make sure I’m happy with the one I love. Then, he also choose to lose his life just to take care of me. And I, never did anything for him. But I didn’t response to what he was saying. Weirdly, I didn’t have any kind of feeling to get mad, to scream out loud, throwing stuffs. I just wanted to let go everything and keep moving on with my life.

He sighed, “I cant make you believe to my story. I can understand if it is hard for you to forgive me. I know the power of first love. But please, don’t ever be sad. Because to me, you’re my first love, little sis. No one can take your place in my heart.” Then, he went back to his room.

Damn.. he knows how to make me forgive him. I quickly stood up and backhugged him before he went into the room.

“Na..”

“Shh.. let’s stay like this. I love hugging you. I forgave you, but with one condition.” I smiled happily.

“What?” he freed himself.

“Help me with my room.” I pouted. He narrowed his eyes and pinched my cheeks.

“You want me to clean up your mess? Ask yourself.” He went into his room and shutted it in front of my face.

“Omma!!! Look! Oppa don’t want to help me.”

Mom just laughed at the kitchen. “Just kicked his door.” Mom shouted.

“Omma! You’re not helping!” Ill Woo shouted from his room.

How I miss this family of mine. I smiled in happiness. Now I feel free after knowing everything.

Mark’s POV

I quickly went into the practise room,  everyone were shocked with my sudden appearance. Everyone’s face was in worried when suddenly, our manager called my name.

“Mark Tuan, where had you been last night? Did you know that we had a practise today? You’re an hour late! Where’s your commitment in your job?!”

“I’m sorry. I just had an emergency last night and ended up not sleeping at the dorm.”

“Honestly! Are you meeting someone?” My manager asked lowly. I was speechless. How should I answered him?

“Hyung, let’s forget it can we? It’s the first time Mark is late. There’s must be something happen. I hope this will never gonna happen again.” JB said with a meaning looks to me.

Thanks to him, manager hyung decide to let me go but with  the last warning.

After finished practising, we went back to our dorm. Jackson dragged me into our room.

“Oh my god, the drama still ongoing.” YuGyeom said while clapping his hand.

“Shut up!” I was about to grab that kid when Jackson pulled me into the room. “Thanks Jackson hyung.” he said outside.

“Yah! What’s wrong?”

“Hyung, you asked me? I’m the one who should ask you. what is wrong with you? I know that you’re in love, but this is too much!”

“What is too much?”

“Did you sleep with her lat night?”

“What? No! I mean, technically yes, but you need to listen to the whole story.” I told Jackson everything that were going on between me and Na Young.

As the story ended, he looks at me blankly. “Is it okay for you to date her?”

“What do you mean by that?”

“You know, I mean, yeah, it will effect you too. Plus, you’re an idol.”

“I don’t care. I love her. So, I’ll do anything for her.”

On the next day, we were getting ready for another practise for our nearly comeback. Once we arrived at the prctise room, I had been called by CEO, Mr Park.

This is not good.

I went into his office and I saw a few pictures on his table.

“Someone sent it to me this morning. This will be spread tomorrow and nothing we can do about it. They want to put us down. Anything to say?”

I looked down at the pictures.

Shit! They were pictures of me and Na Young. Pictures of me kissing her forehead, she kissed my cheeks, a few pic of our first date at Namsan Tower, there were also some pictures of us before we started dating.

I sighed.

“What are you going to do about this?”

I still didn’t answer him.

“Didn’t you think about your group? About your work? About your fans?”

I just lowered my face. Didn’t dare to speak anything.

“I don’t know what exactly your relationship with her, but one thing for sure, if it is really something big. Please, settled down with her, for the sake of the group and your dream. We will make a small conference for you to speak up next week. And about her, decide the best. What I mean is, if you have to let her go, that’s better. You may dismiss.”

I bow to him and went out.  Shit! I knew this would going to happened. Paparazzi were everywhere and they’ll never gonna silent up.

So now, what am I going to do? How am I going to tell her the truth? I cant break my promise..

I messed up my hair and breath heavily. What should I do??