Encounter

Judging

In the nursery school, all the kids had gone home except for Kim Su Hyun. Being the small kid, she was scared and alone, yet she waited. She was tired of waiting for her mother to pick, it was unusual for her because usually, it was her mother waiting to pick her up but that day, it was her turn to waiting.

 

Chu Sa Eun, one of the teachers of the nursery scholl was just packing her things and was on her way to the gate in order to go home. Just then, she saw a kid who was on the verge of crying. Without wasting anytime, she stood beside the kid and tried to talk with her. “is the person who is supposed to pick you up late?” asked Chu Sa Eun. “oh, teacher! Its you. Good evening, teacher. Yes, my mother is late today for the first time,” replied Kim Su Hyun. “You are Kim Su Hyun, right?” Chu Sa Eun started the conversation. They talked for a while.

 

“Would you like some chocolates?” asked Chu Sa Eun, taking some from her clutch bag. “Thank you, teacher” and Kim Su Hyungratefully took it from her. Just then, a car pulled aside and out came two people.

 

Kai apologized again and again to both teacher and sister as he put Kim Su Hyun in the car. “Teacher, this is my brother, Kim Jong In and thank you for everything,” said the little child. “your welcome. Take care of yourself, kim.” Then, she turned to Kai and Kris and asked, “Uhm, can I have a minute with you please?” Kai said, “Oh, I’m really sorry. But I’ve to go and reach my sister home. We have a very tight schedule but you can talk to Kris here.” Then, he turned to Kris and said, “Kris hyung, can you hear to what the teacher has to say. I’ll come back once I drop Kim  Su hyun safely home. Okay?” and with that, Kai left with her sister, leaving Chu Sa Eun and Kris alone.

 

Being the introvert person he is, Kris usually don’t bother much about other people and he looked as cool and botherless as ever. But Chu Sa Eun looked really angry?

 

Was Chu Sa EUn like any other people to Kris? What will happen to them now?