Exo to the nursery

Judging

One fair evening, at around 4:30 pm, the twelve boys of exo were practising the choreography for growl. Actually, they were done with the promotions for 'WOLF' and they were yet to comeback with the XOXO album. The trailors and the teaser photos and the videos were already out. The boys were already practising for hours and yet with the thought of coming back to their fans, their weariness and tiredness were removed.

They were practising vigorously when a mobile phone  vibrated. It was Kai's mobile phone. 

"Kris hyung, can you pass over my mobile phone?" asked Kai, seeing Kris close to his phone. "yeah, sure. here, Catch,"  answered Kris and he tossed over Kai's phone to KAi. "YAh!!! Hyung, my phone will break. BE careful with it," said KAi in a tone which was pparently not anger. But this did not bother Kris. Kris cooly went back to practicing with the other member.

Kai pressed the answer button, seeing it was from his mother. "Hello Mom!!" "Hey JongIn...If you are not busy, then can you go and pick your little sister from her school. I am a bit busy. WIll you do that for?" asked his mom. "Oky mom. When i drop her home, I'll call you. Is that okay, mom?" asked kai. "Oh, such a wonderful  son. Thankyou Jong IN..now go and pick KIM Su hyun. SHe will be scared. Okay, bye" and with that, she hung up.

"Hey, anybody want to take a break from the practice and come with me?" asked kai. "i want to go" said Chanyeol. But the leader Suho clearly refused. he said, "no, chanyeol. You cant. You still need to work on this dance moves. infact all of us should practise harder except for kRIS AND KAI. They have learnt the steps so they can go. where will you be going Kai?" " i want to go and pick Kim Su hyun, my sister from her school." "Okay, then. Take Kris and show him around to familiarise him as he hardly goes out." ordered Suho. "Why should i have to go?" whined Kris. " yeah..  why does he have to go.. i mean why cant i go??"  but once the leader makes  decision, he sticks to it no matter what.

Now, Kim jong in and Wu YiFan aka Kai and Kris are headed to nursery school to pick kim Su Hyun. Will this simple act of picking up Kai's little sister have an impact on Somebody's life?? STay tune for the next chapter.

P.S: i purposefully used chanyeol and not other members because chanyeol is Kai's fan....HAHAHA... kEKEKEK

Love JUDGING