Ice Cream First- the title has nothing to do with the story!

Ice Cream First

Onew didn't know what to think anymore. His parents had begrudgingly supported him when he told them he wanted to become a singer. They had encouraged him when he had called telling them how he was a bad leader. They had celebrated when SHINee had won anything as a group or as individual members. But now, they brushed him off.

He had admitted the biggest part of his life to them... and he had been shunned. He now sat down on his bed with his iPod, a pile of markers, and a stack of papers. With tears pouring down his face and music helping him to focus his mind, he started to write his thoughts. He poured through page after page putting everything down. Bright and happy colors stared back at him, but the message they contained was still sad, full of pain and tears.

Onew looked at his newest multi-colored creation.

"I feel so LOST and ALONE." It read in bright pink.

"...am I... unwanted?" It said in baby blue.

"And no one cares." The purple words leapt off of the page.

"Do I even belong here?" The green question was printed up the left side of the paper.

"Because I am so tired of crying." He had written down the right in a striking shade of sapphire.

When he felt a pair of arms wrap around his shoulders, Onew removed his head phones. He looked up to see Jonghyun. The younger male gave his shoulders a light squeeze, "I take it you told them?" Onew nodded, but remained quiet. The tears he had been crying slowed and eventually stopped as Jonghyun comforted him with the gentle hug.

After a while Onew looked into the younger ones eyes, "I had to tell them some time, and yesterday was our three year anniversary. I just thought that they would be more accepting..."

Jonghyun leaned forward and gave Onew a gentle kiss before speaking, "They will one day. It's just too much for them to understand right now." Jonghyun smiled.

Onew looked into the eyes of his boyfriend before returning the smile, "You're right." His smile grew as he thought of a way to make both of them happy, "Let's go get some ice cream."

Jonghyun laughed as he helped his boyfriend up, "Ice cream first, then dinner! Just the way I like it." They both let out a laugh before heading to the kitchen for their ice cream.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

hey there! So, what did you think? It's unedited, a little angsty, and it has a dash of Jongyu! ^-^ kekeke! I'd love to know what you think of it though! ~BaiLingLing <3

~*~*~

Now there are paragraphs. That one paragraph thing really drives me insane! ^-^

~BaiLingLing <3