I missed you

Love & Life with GRI

"Ahhhhh what the fukk Jiyong!?"

Seungri had just walked into his shared house when something suddenly jumped onto him. He was surpised to find a clinging Jiyong to him laughing.

"Jiyongie? What are you doing here?"

"Is that anyway to treat your boyfriend you haven't seen in like forever??" Jiyong wrapped his arms around Seungri neck pouting. Seungri then pulled up his boyfriend, making Jiyong legs wrapped around his waist better, while he hugged his boyfriends waist tighter.

"Eek!" Jiyong slightly screamed by the sudden jump.

"Haha of course I missed you hyung, but you only left what less than 3 days ago to film something," Seungri kissed his adorable light weight boyfriend, pouting lips. Jiyong then smiled brightly at his hadsome boyfriend. 

"Good cuz I missed you too a lot a lot hehe," he then left butterfly kisses over Seungri, making Seungri chuckle. 

"Hyuung stop, hahaha!" 

"But-" *kiss* "why?" *kiss* "I-" *kiss* "love-" *kiss* "the way-" *kiss* "you taste!" *kiss kiss kiss* Seungri smiled at his adorable hyung, it was rare for the Dragon to act so cute after he came back home from work, usually he was tired and sleepy from over working, but there was a change today, it was strange, but he liked it. 

Seungri then walked towards the kitchen, dropping his bag on the floor,  still with a Jiyong wrapped around his waist clinging to him.

"How was your day babe? What did you do? Anything interesting while I was gone?"

"My day was perfect because I came home to you," he kissed Jiyong's nose "but besides that nothing happen the other hyugs have been busy with their own things also so I haven't seen much of them and all I've done is some variety recordings or interviews, what abouty you? Did you eat well? Sleep?"

"Yes, yes aish don't worry I did just as you told me every time I leave! No worries I ate a good meal and slept well!" He smiled at Seungri with his cute lips, so tempting to Seungri he pecked them. 

"Good, now are you gonna keep clinging onto me? Or your getting down anytime soon?"

"Sorry, nope. I like this hehe~ My man is really strong!" 

As Seungri walked around the kitchen he grabbed two muggs, making some nice hot cocoa for the two of them, the weather was getting colder and he couldn't think of anything better to do then cuddle under the covers with his cute boyfriend, watching movies and drinking some hot cocoa. 

"I don't even know how you even manage to make this hot cocoa while I'm clinging to you Riri, but yay! I was craving some while I was waiting for you to come home! My baby always knows what I want! Thank you my awsome, most handsome, and best boyfriend in the world!" 

"Yeah yeah says the guy who just stared and watched me do all the work," Seungri laughed. 

"What! I helped! Kinda...hah ok ok I  admit I only watched, but to my defense you look very y while making hot cocoa sorry!"

"Well when you put it like that I guess I can't argue," he then walked towards his and Jiyong's shared bedroom, with a still clinging Dragon on him, he set the mugs on the side table while he the dropped himself on their king sized bed with a now squished Dragon under him.

"Yah! Pabo get off me or I'm gonna suffocate under you!!" Jiyong hit Seungri storng chest.

"Ouch that hurt me hyung!"

"Yeah right, now would you kindly get the fukk off me before you kill your hot boyfriend?"

"Ok ok, but only because I don't want to kill you as you say," he then rolled off and away from Jiyong and rolled under the warm covers instead.

"Mmmmm, this taste good! This hot cocoa~ Wait I didn't mean you should get that far away! Come here!" Jiyong set down his mugg and crawled on top of his hot boyfriend laughing.

He felt Seungri chest growl under him and suddenly Seungri pulled him down to hot kiss. Jiyong felt suddenly really hot and any cold that was left was gone as he held onto Seungri's neck. Jiyong felt a hand slip up his shirt making him gasp, giving a smurking Seungri sneak his tongue into his hot boyfriends mouth, usually Jiyong liked to dominate their kisses, but he was liking this very much. Seungri kissed harder,their tongues dancing, chasing, after each other, until they finally seprated to breath. Jiyong gasped as he layed his head on Seungri's shoulder.

"You were right that hot cocoa tasted really delicious hyung," Jiyong felt Seungri chuckle.

And that was only the start of the two teasing as the night when on, and neither Seungri nor Jiyong really paid much attention to the movie on the tv. Seungri felt so happy with his lover next to him, he didn't say out loud that he had missed Jiyong, but he truly did when he left. Seungri being younger than the band leader felt like he didn't want to cling too much to his hyung, thinking he would annoy him, but coming home to a clingy Dragon made him realized that Jiyong also missed Seungri as much Seungri missed Jiyong when he left. 

"Hyung...?"

"Yes Riri?"

"I really do miss you when every time you leave..." 

"It's ok I miss you too, you presence, your laugh, your cooking, your musky y scent, you face, your lips..." They smiled at each other and Jiyong leaned in to kiss once again the love of his life.

"I love you..." Seungri breath out in between their kisses.

"I love you more..." 

It was a cold night that night but neither noticed in between their hot kisses amd touches that night.

 

❌⭕❌⭕❌⭕❌⭕❌⭕❌⭕❌⭕❌⭕❌⭕❌⭕❌⭕❌⭕❌⭕❌⭕❌⭕❌⭕

Wow omg idk i got really fluff all of the sudden and wrote this lol hope yall like it and stay warm! Its getting colder out there! 😘❤ Please upvote and comment if you liked it!! Thank You!!