I will end you Woohyun

ForTheLoveOf....

"Wei, get up. You gotta get ready for school."

 

"Wei~ get up please!"

 

"WEI GET UP NOW! OR ELSE I WILL THROW WATER ON JIYEON AND TELL HIM-"

 

"IM UP! IM UP!" Wei screamed as she shot up, head on fire.

 

"Good, dont wanna be late on the first day of school." Raehwan said and skipped out of Wei's room before she could throw something at him. 

 

Wei threw her comforters off of her and legs moving to the bathroom on their own. To say that Wei was happy to be woken up early to sit in a building full of testosterone and estrogen for more that necessary would be an over statement. I mean if the people weren't so loud and violent school would probably be somewhere she enjoys going to, but because it is loud and violent she'd rather skip school.

 

She slowly pulled on her white long sleeved shirt and black leggings, combing her hair and pulling it back in a fish tail braid leaving her bangs half pinned back in a bump and half in her face. After she deemed herself okay she sat on her bed and texted Woohyun, groaning slightly at the greasy things he might reply back with.

 

To: Woo-frikken-Hyun

From:Wei

Subject: Wake UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

From:Woo-frikken-Hyun

To:Bestie♥

​Subject: I've been up, thinking about you~! Did you want me to pick you up?

 

To:Woo-frikken-Hyun

​From:Wei

Subject: Why so greasy in the morning? No it's fine, just wanted to make sure you'd be coming on the first day and not sleep in like last year. Goodbye.

 

She smiled slightly and walked out of her bedroom, throwing her messenger bag over her shoulder. Jiyeon walked out his room (which was directly across from mine) and glanced at me before quickly looking away, mumbling a quiet,"Morning." before rushing off. Wei blinked in shock before a huge smile found her lips, happy that Jiyeon was finally getting comfortable around her.

 

Although it has been 4 years since she was adopted into the family, Jiyeon has been the only one who hasn't really welcomed her. I mean don't get him wrong, he's just never been around girls or had a sister so he just doesn't want to say something and offend her is all. Will he ever say that to her? Nope.

 

Wei grabbed her jacket and placed it on before walking to the door and putting her flats on, ignoring the vibration in her jackets pocket. 

 

"Morning!" She heard Jaekhyun (her dad) greet.

 

"Morning Jagiya~" Seoyeon (his wife) cooed.

 

"Mornin Appa."

 

Jiyeon gave a small nod and smile, Wei copying the action. She still wasn't used to calling them her parents, for some reason she kept telling herself their only being nice because the orphanage is paying them to keep her. Of course she knows that's a lie, but living in the orphanage for 12 years she has picked up on some horror stories other kids would tell her.

 

"Do you want a ride to school Wei?" Seoyeon asked as she set down her husbands coffee.

 

Wei turned around and shook her head before opening the door.

 

"No I'm fine, I need the exercise anyways." She lied. If there is one thing she hates more than school, its exercise.

 

"Arasso. Make sure you walk home with your Oppa and your-"

 

"I will, I will. Bye!" Wei yelled before she closed the door behind her and walked out of their yard.

 

 

 

Wei placed her buds in her ears and strolled down the street to school, listening to Disney songs and humming along. She wasn't afraid of kidnappers or anything like that since she'd been walking this trail for 4 years and never heard of anything on the news about kidnappings in her area, so she was never scared. What she did feel was a very tight grip on her shoulder turn her around, 

 

"Wei! I've been calling your name, you didn't hear me?" A tanned skinned man asked as he pulled out her headbuds. Wei shook her head and tried to put his name with his face. He did look familiar and knew her name so they must go to school together....

 

"No sorry...erm...Oppa." Wei answered and shuddered at the sounds of,"Oppa" that left her lips. 

 

"Ah It's ok. I wanted to ask you if you could tell Mr.Byun that I will be a bit late to homeroom." The male clarified. Wei nodded and gave him a small smile when he gave her a sweet and genuine smile.

 

"Ya! Jongup-ah! Stop flirting and hurry back. We still have to pick up Hyung." A tall dark purple haired boy yelled, causing Jongup to blush and glare at them.

 

"Arasso! I'll see you in class then." Jongup said and waved, walking to his friends.

 

Wei gave a small wave and placed her earbuds back in, continuing her walk to school.

 

 

Jongup smiled and shoved his hands into his pockets, strolling with his two best friends Zelo and Youngjae. He's known Zelo since his freshman year of high school and the two quickly became friends, hopefully this year more than friends? Youngjae was Zelo's guardian for a while so they met through that situation.

 

"Ya hyung, who was that girl you were flirting with?" Zelo asked, walking in front of them backwards. Youngjae raised his eyebrow and glanced at Jongup.

 

"Jongup talked to a girl? Wow! Never thought you had it in you." Youngjae teased. 

 

"It's not like that! I was just asking her to tell our teacher I would be late guys." Jongup whined.

 

"How do you know her? I don't think I have ever seen you guys hang out or talk." Zelo said while his invisible beard. Jongup shrugged.

 

"We have been in the same homeroom since....freshman year I think." Jongup said zoning out, thinking too hard.

 

"Dont hurt yourself buddy." Youngjae said patted Jongups back.

 

Jongup considered Wei a close friend, considering he doesn't have that many. When he first met her he thought she was really weird, considering she didn't have any friends or talk to anyone. All she did the first semester was do her work and doodle. During the middle of the second semester she would turn around and ask Jongup if she could compare answers, this of course sprouted into what he likes to call a friendship.

 

Every day she'd turn around and ask to compare answers or make small talk with him about random things in his opinion. One time Wei turned to the side and asked Jongup," If you step on a snail, do they die instantly?" This resulted in Jongup saying something along the lines of,"I think they live a bit and give their loved ones a telepathic call and asks them to seek revenge." 

 

Surprisingly he had her in his homeroom for their Sophomore year and they instantly resumed where they left off before the break. Jongup meant to ask for her number but would always forget because well, at that moment in life he was going through a rough time. Sometimes he'd come to class and couldn't keep the conversation with Wei going.

 

He was surprised when she came up to him at lunch and gave him a decorated bag full of gummy worms and peanut butter chocolate hearts, telling him to get better. After that day he decided that she was a close friend of his, not alot of people would talk to him. Rumors would constantly go around about him and his friends, yet Wei didnt care and became his friend anyways.

 

"Youngjae Hyung, are you staying for the whole day or are you gunna skip out?" Zelo asked as they turned the corner, school in full view. Jongup glanced at his hyung and noticed he forgot to grab his lunch card, Himchan is gunna give him an ear full later.

 

"If Yongguk calls me in I will leave early, you know how it gets overly packed sometimes." Youngjae answered truthfully. 

 

Youngjae works with their gang leader at his car shop. Ironically despite the very odd name it's become popular (in Daehyuns opinion because the workers are all hot) so sometimes Youngjae is called out of school and helps out. None of them stress out because they all know Youngjae is smart enough to manage school and work.

 

"Omo! They are so handsome!"

 

"I heard that they killed that one gang....BTS was it?"

 

"No it was BTOB."

 

"*GASP* Or maybe it was both!"

 

"Omo! They're really scary!"

 

"Handsome...but scary."

 

If there was one thing that always kills Jongups mood, it was gossipers.

 

 

 

Wei walked into the classroom and sighed. No matter how early she wakes up and tries to get to school early, she never has the first pick for her seating placements. Forcing her to take whatever empty seats were left, which weren't that good.

 

She could always pick the seat in the front, but then the teacher might ask her to pass out papers. Picking the seats in the back was like asking for attention from the teacher, so the middle row was perfect. Sadly only one seat was open in the middle row, by the window. If she sat there then for sure people would think of her as the school loner, despite that Wei sat there anyways.

 

The teacher walked in and placed his folder on the brown desk and gave an overly happy smile. Mr.Byun is known for his sass, but Wei has yet to see that. Oh wait! She forgot to tell him that Jongup is going to be late. Wei quickly raised her hand and instantly regretted it.

 

"Yes Ms....erm...."

 

"Seok Wei. Um Jongup told me to tell you that he'd be here a bit late." Wei quickly answered. Mr. Byun snorted and flipped his hair.

 

"Oh really? Now he decides to give his teacher a heads up." He snapped, causing students to chuckle.

 

Although Wei didn't really know Jongup that well, she didn't appreciated people making in fun of him.

 

"Well at least he doesn't talk ." Wei mumbled. Mr. Byun snapped his head up and raised his eyebrow.

 

"What was that?" He asked. Wei straightened up and shook her head, causing people around her to murmur to themselves. "Okay, now because you are all almost seniors, we decided to do something a bit different this year. Instead of doing the end of the year project, you'll be doing something different."

 

"What? B-but I already finished it..." Thunder gasped, defeat in his tone. Mr. Byun shrugged and opened his laptop.

 

"This is why I never do anything until I know for sure it's set in stone."

 

"B-but-"

 

"Anywho~ as I was saying. This year one of the seniors will be your mentor. Now instead of going on Senior trips this year, they will be taking each of you to somewhere that-"

 

"Omo I hope I get Jongin Oppa!"

 

"Pssht~ as if. If anyone's getting Jongin Oppa, it's going to be me!"

 

"Guys it's all about Jinki Oppa!"

 

"Hey you little s! Let's get something straight... YOU INTERUPT ME AND I WILL MAKE SURE YOU END UP CLEANING WALRUS FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIVES! Understood~?" Mr. Byun asked. Everyone gulped and nodded.

 

"Neh!"

 

"Okay so as I was saying, Goddammit! I forgot. Oh well I will just give you your senior mentors. Ahn Daniel, you got..." Wei tuned him out and sighed, looking out the window. She didn't see why she had to spend the rest of her year following a senior around, made no type of sense. Why would they change it on them out of the blue, maybe the funds are low-

 

"Seok Wei, you have Kim Raehwan." Well, that isn't so bad.

 

"That's not fair! Raehwan is her Oppa!" you Minyoung....

 

"Oh Jinja? Hm...Well I guess if not him then...Yoo Youngjae." Mr. Byun. 

 

Wei gave a nod and shot a quick glare at Minyoung. If there was someone who Wei did not like it was Minyoung. It wasn't that she hated her, but if she got attacked by a bear Wei would sit and watch.

 

 

 

Jongup rushed into the room and gave Mr.Byun a bow before scanning the students, eyes squinting making Wei chuckle at his expression. When he caught eyes with her he smiled and rushed over and sat behind her, surprising her by the fact that she missed that seat being available.

 

"Ms. Seok, may you explain to Mr. Moon what the task is and who his mentor is?" Wei nodded before her mind went blank.

 

"Who's his mentor?" She asked, blushing lightly from embarrassment. Mr. Byun groaned and scanned his list.

 

"His mentor is Nam Woohyun." Wei turned around slowly and gave Jongup a sad sigh, patting his arm.

 

"I feel bad for you buddy. Your mentor is Nam Woohyun, luckily for you though I know him so I guess it wont be so bad." Wei said.

 

"Okay! Wait what's a mentor?" Jongup asked and began wiggling his eyebrows, not trying to seduce her but they were itchy and he didn't want to scratch them.

 

"Someone we have to follow around and learn from them." Wei answered. "At least you got someone who is a friend of your friend. I got someone I don't know." Wei complained. Jongup beamed in his head,"So she does consider me her friend!"

 

"Who is your mentor?" Jongup asked, ignoring the first period bell.

 

"Someone named Yoo Youngjae." Wei said getting her things together and getting up.

 

"Wow! I know him! He's one of my best friends, how odd is this?" Jongup asked getting his things as well. Wei looked at him, eyes widened slightly.

 

"Really? Heh that is odd. We should all meet at lunch. Where do you guys eat?" Wei asked as they both walked beside eachother.

 

"Um....I dont know really. Oh! You should give me your number and I'll text you where to meet us." Jongup suggested, feeling proud he remembered to ask her for her number after three years.

 

"Sure."Wei said and gave him her number before realizing her class was the other way. "Omo! My class is the other way. I'll catch you at lunch." Wei said before sprinting, the warning bell ringing.

 

Jongup turned to bid goodbye and blinked in confusion, not seeing his friend. He looked around and shrugged before walking to his class, bumping into someone. He grunted before helping them up, smiling when he noticed it was Youngjae.

 

"Ya! Watch were you're going idiot!" Youngjae snapped and dusted himself off. Jongup gave a sheepish smile and bowed.

 

"Sorry Hyung. Hey can you meet someone at lunch?" He asked. Youngjae raised an eyebrow and shrugged.

 

"Depends who is it? Was it that girl?" Youngjae asked remembering the girl Jongup was walking with, surprised she was a bit taller than the tanned skinned male.

 

"Yea, she has you as his mentor. I have her friend as my mentor so I said-"

 

"Sure, I'll meet you guys. Just text me the location, see ya later pabo." Youngjae said before walking off to his next period class.

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry this was not detailed and short and probably

I shall try harder on the next chapter

Damn you procrastination!

But OMG HAS ANYONE SEEN THE MUSICALS INTO THE WOODS!??!?! ITS AMAZING! MERYL STREEP IS MY HERO!

Okay I go now

~Onewjr