Lyrics =(((

Heartbeat (Its beating for you) ... :">

 

Hyuna: Yah!!!

Chansung: uhm… What???

Hyuna: I’ve already repeated my question almost like a thousand times still you’re not answering!!!

Chansung: What is it again??

Hyuna: I said what’s with you?? You’re so quiet!!

Chansung: Nothing!!

Hyuna: Shut up!! I know you!! You’re being like that if you have worries ..

Chansung: No, I don’t have!!

Hyuna: You sure??

Chansung: Yeah …  (he gave Hyuna a smile)

Hyuna: Hey! Did you hear that MBLAQ members were distributed to different classes?

Chansung: Wow!! How did you know that??

Hyuna: I have sources! Is it true???

Chansung:  Yeah! Actually, Lee Joon is my classmate a while ago

Hyuna: Stop lying!!! Just answer my question …

Chansung: I answered you! I said yes!! Don’t believe me, if that’s what you want!!!

Hyuna: As if it is actually true!!! Wait, I’ll just go to the restroom …

 

As Hyuna  is walking back to their seats … MBLAQ members passed by near Chansung … Her eyes went big went she saw Chansung and Joon exchange Hi’s . As soon as they passed, she rushed into Chansung …

 

Hyuna: What is that??

Chansung: (flashed a Winner Smile)

Hyuna: Yah!!!!

Chansung: I told you! He’s my classmate a while ago.. He’s even in my group … Didn’t you have any MB;AQ members in your class??

Hyuna: None!! What a day!!! I’m so unlucky!! Missed Joon in any of mu class … Forgot my ID and failed in my written lyrics exam …

Chansung:  What??!! Failed??

Hyuna: Yeah! Lyrics are not my thing and you know that!!! So I really need to do better next time!!

Chansung:  That’s the spirit!! Don’t worry; Chan- Chan is here to help you!!

Hyuna: I know!!

 

Hyuna puts her head on Chansung’s shoulder … =)))

 

The next day …

 

Krystal: Hey guys! We have already set a date for our hang out with the MBLAQ members …

Chansung: I thought it’s only Joon?

Krystal: Joon asked s if they want to join us and they agreed so they are also coming!!

Taemin: So, it will be on Saturday ..

Everyone: Okay!!

 

Before they went out …

 

Key: Chansung-ah!! Don’t forget to bring Hyuna with you, okay??

Chansung: (just Smiled)

 

As Taecyeon and Chansung are eating, Taec asked something …

 

Taecyeon: Will you really invite Hyuna to come with us???

Chansung: What the hell is that question??!! Of course, I will!!

Taecyeon: Really? Even though she will meet there the man of her dreams??

Chansung: What do you mean??

Taecyeon: Hyuna maybe be blind but not me .. I am your best buddy and cousin!!! You can’t lie to me!! You like her, right??

Chansung: (didn’t answer)

Taecyeon: Then don’t invite her!!!

Chansung: I can’t do that!!! I know she will be happy to finally meet her Joon …

Taecyeon: Even though after that you will lose your chances with her ..

Chansung: As if I have a chance with her .. For her, I’m just her best friend Chan- Chan ..

Taecyeon: What if she also likes you??

Chansung: When? In my dreams???

Taecyeon: (laughed) Now you’re torn between Love and Friendship .. Sometimes, think about yourself too … Still, if I were you I will not invite her …

 

On the other hand, Hyuna is really studying to make up for her poor performance in their written quiz …

 

Amber: Yah!!! That’s enough!!

Hyuna: I really need to study and memorize the lyrics for our next exam or else I will really fail this subject!!

Jiyoon: Why do you on lyrics so bad???

Hyuna: I don’t know!!! This is actually killing me !!!

 

Then someone joined them …

 

Jiyeon: Hey! What’s wrong??

 

Jiyeon is also friend of Hyuna. She is also the assistant secretary of MBLAQ that’s why she knows almost everything about the group ..

 

Hyuna: I really need to pass our lyrics exam ..

Jiyeon: uh oh!!! What did you say??? Lyrics??? Tsk tsk tsk .. You told me that’s the hardest part of you, right???

Hyuna: Yeah!! I can assure that I can dance the whole day but assuring you to memorize a whole song .. I doubt it!!!

Jiyeon: Of course, you can!!! Hyuna Fighting!!!

Hyuna: Thanks everyone!!! =))

 

 

 

 

 

Hope you subscribe =))) 

Tell me what you feel about my fanfic .. Leave your comments =))))