Never ending Pain

Heartbeat (Its beating for you) ... :">

 

This is Chansung's face if he's mad. If you're a fan of this FanFic. You sure know why he's mad and jealous? Check out this new Update! 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chansung's POV

 

I don't even remember how long I have been sitting here in front of Hyuna's house. For the nth time, I am waiting for her again. 

 

-Flashback-

After Joon's surprise to Hyuna, I am eager to talk to her for I have something for her. But unfortunately I couldn't get her attention. 

 

"What are you saying, Chan-Chan?" she said but it is evident that she is not quite paying attention for she didn't even look at me.

""Ahm .. I will meet you at your house at around 7pm.. Alright? " I finally said to her.

"Okay!" she smiled at me

 

-End of Flashback-

 

"Chansung, are you okay there?" Sunny noona went out to check me if I am still there waiting

"Yeah, I'm okay!" I lied. I am not really okay.

"You've been waiting here for 3 hours already. You haven't ate. Come on, inside" I refused. 

"Noona, do you think Hyuna-ssi doesn't need me anymore or am I not important to her anymore?" I finally opened up to her. 

 

she gave me a "Dont-dare -think-about-that Look"

 

"Well, As you know she has been dreaming for this day to come that her Dream Guy will also like her and this is that moment. She's just happy and she tends to-----"

 

"FORGET ME!" I cut her off. The pain inside me is killing me.

 

"You know what even before Hyuna-ssi found that guy. I think she has already found HIM even before" What is tlling me now? Who is he? Don't tell me there are still other guys to beat! Well, actually there are now MANY guys and still counting. Who couldn't like someone like her. She's beautiful, honest, kind. She's a perfect girl waiting to be loved. I hope I can be that man but with what's happening I am beginning to doubt it. 

 

"She deserves to be happy with the guy she will love" I said as I stood up. 

 

"I'll go ahead, noona. Nichkhun hyung might be looking for me" As I walking home. I heared a familiar voice.

 

"Chan-Chan! Wait!" I didn't look back. I just continued walking.

 

"Please, let's talk!" she is trying to catch me up but I still I didn't look nor stop walking. Then she fell down while catching up on me ..Errrrr! How can I hate her someone like her?

 

I look back at her and went towards her. She's still on the floor.  

 

"Next time, don't catch up on me with those heels." she nodded. I helped her get up and  walk her off to her house.

 

"I'm sorry for making you wait for me. Again, I was late.. I'm sorry" she is at the verge of crying.

 

"Don't worry, I' used to it! I am used to waiting for you for hours. I am used to being second on your list. I am used to being forgotten." I didn't know how those words came out of my mouth. All i know is I am in pain right now.

 

'i'm sorry.... t-that I was.... insensitive.... of you.... feel. .....I'm sorry .....if ... if...I am not ....always there ....for you. ....I'm sorry....." she said while stummering for she is crying to death.

 

Oh God! What have I done? I don't want to see my princess crying like this ...

 

I hugged her. 

 

I am dying to tell her how much I miss her. I always wanna be with her.

 

My heart is beating faster for now I finally realize one thing.

 

Hyuna-ssi

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I LOVE YOU!

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Hyuna's POV

 

I am still where Chan-chan left me, at our doorstep. I know we're still not okay. I know it is my fault. 

 

"there you are! Chansung wants me to give this to you. You know what he's been waiting for you for hours " With what unnie said, it all added to the guilt I am feeling right now. Thanks sis!

 

She handed me a note.

 

Hyuna-ssi,

 

 Just check your room for the thing I was about to give you which unfortunately you forgot

 

                                                                                                                                 -Chan-chan 

 

I headed to my room.

 

I saw a cage with a shih tzu dog in it. There's a note ...

 

Hyuna,

 

Remember, the time when you asked me to always be there for you. I know, sometimes , I couldn't. So I came up with a bright idea. TA-DA! I thought of giving him to you. I may not always be there If you're scared with the ghost  you thought of at night, you're terrified with thunder every time it rains. He will be there for you for like what I always do. Take care good care of him just like How special you are in my heart!

                                                                                                                                                                                           

                                                                                                                                                             -Chan-chan                                                                                                                     

 

I couldn't stop the tears from flowing. I laid down and cried.

 

Now, the guilt is all over me. I have been so bad to him while all he ever did was be there for me.Bad Hyuna!

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What do you think will happen next? 

 

Will it be the end of the Chansung and Hyuna's friendship?

 

Don't forget to leave your comments and Pleae Subscribe! :)

If you have questions, just raised them up and I'll be happy to answer them. 

'til the next update! :)