I'm Sorry =))

Heartbeat (Its beating for you) ... :">

 

Upon seeing the tickets, Hyuna cried.

 

Sunny: I told you! He may lie but he lied for you because he knows the concert will surely make you happy. See, he did everything to find those tickets for his Hyunnie.

Hyuna: Unnie …

 

Meanwhile, at the opening of the new restaurant … Chansung is really sad that he is not even enjoying himself then someone is giving him a drink from the back. He thought it was just a waiter so ….

 

Chansung: I SAID I DON’T WANT A DRINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

When he turned around he saw the person that he was yelling at is Hyuna ..

 

Hyuna: Come on! Shout on me!! I know you’re upset!!! Let it out!!

Chansung: I’m sorry .. I didn’t mean to shout on you .. What are you doing here??

Hyuna: I thought you invited me???

Chansung: Yeah … I know .. But you’re mad at me  …

Hyuna: What do you think?? Will I even come here if I’m still mad at you??

Chansung: Hyunnie .. I’m really sorry for lying .. I didn’t mean to hurt you …

Hyuna: I’m sorry too for being a such a child that I didn’t listen to your side …

Chansung: so .. we’re okay now???

Hyuna: (nodded)

Chansung: (smiled) Let’s eat!!

Hyuna: You still haven’t eaten??

Chansung: Yeah! Because I’m worried that you will get mad at me forever!!!

Hyuna: Ahhhhh… Chan-Chan!!!! Let’s eat! I’m Hungry too!!!

Chansung: As always!!

 

Both of them laughed … From afar Chansung’s hyung is watching the two …

 

Nichkhun: Look at them .. They remind me of us when we were still starting …

Victoria: PsssShhhh…. Yeah .. They could actually make a good couple …

Nichkhun: Hyuna is the only person that could make my brother do things he is not usually doing .. She could make my brother smile endlessly and I can also feel the only person that could make Chansung cry … (Nichkhun smiled)

Victoria: Well .. Looks like he is falling to his bestfriend!! Why doesn’t he court her??

Nichkhun: Well … about that, As I know Hyuna likes someone else .. They are actually about to watch the concert of that guy’s group but they didn’t make it because the tickets are lost which started their misunderstanding ….

Victoria: Oh! That’s why Chansung is really sad a while ago!! But look at him now.. He's back to his usual self .. Thanks to Hyuna!

Nichkhun: I told You!!!

(He held the hands of Victoria)

I hope they can be like us in the future!!! =)))

 

 

 

Next Chapter.. I will be introducing JOON and JIYEON=))) (watch out for that!!)

Hope you will subscribe and Leave Comments!! =)))