Final

Because Flowers Are Beautiful And You Are,Too

2k+ words due to JackBam feels. Oh well


 

Jackson sighed when the students immediately became quiet as soon as he stepped into the hallway. He had to admit he looked quite scary with the tattoos and such but actually he was a harmless puppy in his heart. He walked to his locker casually,ignoring the stares. He could just look at them with his deadly eyes to make them stop staring but he didn't mean to be a dickhead,so what with people staring? They had eyes,the could do whatever they wanted to. Jackson turned around as his heart skipped a beat when the boy he was crushing on entered the hallway. The adorable flower obsessed Thai guy—Bambam.

The blonde boy was smiling to the students as a group of boys came to chat with him. He was wearing a pink flower crown of roses that went very well with his fluffy hair and baby face. Jackson was very confused of how Bambam attracted a lot of students to be with him and his question was answered as soon as he looked at the boy again. Of course with his face and his smilelike behaviour,even his enemy would end up being his friends. Plus with his odd routine to wear different flower crowns everyday that he made earlier,he looked harmless and nice. Well he WAS nice. He talked to everybody,treated everybody nicely and even smiling to strangers—unlike Jackson.

Bambam and Jackson were totally different.

That made his heart crushed to pieces because he knew he would never has the chance to talk to Bambam. He was having a hopeless crush on him. But Jackson was late to his Math class to care about it,eventhough the teacher was also scared of him,he was pretty sure that Mr.Park would never scold him for coming late but hey,Jackson was not really a bad guy to step into the class like he did nothing when he was late for about 10 minutes.


 

"Oh god." Jackson breathed out when the recess bell rang. He was finally 'freed' from the 'torturity' of the Math lectures. His brain was stucked with the calculations he never understand. He just sat there in his seat like usual,waiting for the students to completely left of the classroom,so he could be alone. Oh look,Jackson Wang. You just make yourself looked like an antisocial grizzly bear. "Hi there." Again,Jackson humiliated himself by jumping off his seat in surprised when a boy came from nowhere simply greeted him. "Oh I'm sorry. Did I surprise you?"

Oh no you didn't. I just jumped out from my seat because I'm totally aware of your presence. Enough of your sarcastic behaviour Jackson Wang,it was getting old.

"Welp,kinda." Jackson turned around to face the boy only to gape in surprised,again. It was Bambam. "I'm sorry. I just kinda saw you looking at the empty space." Bambam chuckled,and Jackson was definitely squealing inside because of the younger's cuteness. "Oh I was thinking." Jackson spoke,as the latter opened his bag and picked out a flower crown,pink roses flower crown. "I made this,for you. I was at the garden outside of your classroom earlier,and you was sitting beside the window right beside the garden so I apparently made one for you." Bambam smiled again,showing his teeth. "Oh,thanks." Jackson flustered when Bambam was brave enough to place the flower crown on his head. The older boy realized that his flower crown was the same as Bambam's.

"There. We match now!" Bambam giggled and stared at Jackson again. "You look good with that on." Jackson looked down,again,trying to hide his blush. "Anyway,I'm Bambam." "Jackson." Bambam immediately looked at him. "Oh I heard about you." Jackson groaned as he placed his left hand on his face. Of course. Everyone probably told Bambam about how bad he was and Bambam will be scared of him now. "Never expect you to be this attractive tho" Bambam giggled again and to Jackson surprise,placed a kiss on his cheek. "So we're friends now,Jackson?" "Y-yeah." And Jackson was smiling for the first time when Bambam chuckled and hugged him.


 "Jacksonnnn" Jackson slammed close his locker's door when Bambam ram to him and hugged him. Everyone were looking at them,surprised and some of them even disgusted when Bambam,the nice guy hugged Jackson,the dickhead badboy. "Yaaa Jackson. Hug me back." Bambam's voice wad muffled against Jackson's chest,but he can see the pout forming on the Bambam's lips. "Okay…" Jackson awkwardly hugged him back,making Bambam giggled and pulled away from the hug. "Jackson!" Bambam pouted when Jackson wore his cool cap instead of a flower crown. "I wear blue flower crown today so…." The adorable boy took off Jackson's cap and placed another blue flower crown he kept in his bag,instead. "Bambam…" Jackson was embarrassed from the looks he received from the students but the Thai guy was smiling from ear to ear. "Jackson you're so cuuute." Bambam pinched his cheeks before skipping off to class. He looked at Jackson for a second before shouting, "Don't you dare take off the flower crown or else I'll kill you,Jackson Wang!!" Good Jackson. You were screwed.


 -Bell Rang-

"Jacksoooon" The cute boy ran to Jackson as he walked out of his class. "So how is it?" Bambam flashed a cheeky smile and looked at the flower crown on Jackson's head. "It was a disaster! Everyone were looking at me allllll the time!" Bambam laughed,only to make Jackson smacked his forehead while mumbling "Idiot,you're an idiot Jackson Wang" "Hey Jackson.I'm sorry." Bambam slipped his hand into Jackson's. "So as a sorry,how about we walk home together?" Jackson raised an eyebrow,but then he nodded when Bambam pouted to him. The pout was replaced with a grin. "Yeayyyy let's goooo"


 "So where are we going actually?" Jackson finally asked when Bambam was being a quiet boy holding his hand. "To the park you idiot." Jackson rolled his eyes when the younger laughed at him again. "Yaa I'm sorry." Then,Jackson noticed that Bambam was struggling with his left leg and that boy was sweating furiously. "Hey,Bambam. You okay?" He was very sure that Bambam was hiding something from him.

"Well,um,yesterday,someone pushed me and I fell sooo I think my left leg was hurt but that's okay." Bambam explained without looking right into Jackson's eyes because the older boy was glaring at him. "Get on my back." Jackson leaned down but Bambam was refusing,with some stupid reasons such as "Nooo I'm heavy." "Seriously Jackson I'm okay." Jackson then stood back up and sighed. "So I have no choice." "Wait Jackson what are you doing-gyaaaa" Jackson smirked and carried him bridal style. "This is embarrasingggg" He covered his face with snuggling into Jackson's chest when some of Bambam's friends walked pass them with confused expression. "Jackson" The said boy looked down to Bambam. "What?" "I want icecreammmmm" Bambam whined like a child and tugged on Jackson's collars to distract him,not realizing that Jackson's heart was melting and his aegyo was dangerous. "Okay okay." Bambam grinned and poked Jackson's cheek as a thank you,and there Jackson was,blushing like a schoolgirl in love.

Oh well.


 Since Bambam's leg was hurt,so Jackson brought the boy to his house instead because he lived alone. After he unlocked his house with a lot of struggling,he ran inside and plopped Bambam who was eating his icecream happily on the couch. "Want some?" Bambam hold out a spoonful of icecream to Jackson's direction who was sweating and the latter boy immediately ate the cold treat. "Jackson you messy idiot." Bambam laughed to Jackson's blurr expression so he swiped his thumb across the icecream on the corner of Jackson's lips and shamelessly his finger in front of dumbfounded Jackson.

"Delicious" Bambam exclaimed innocently as Jackson excused himself to the toilet with his heart beating faster than it should and a question that wandering in his head. What was Bambam trying to tell him with those flirty actions?


 Days passed very quickly and it was just a day before Valentine's Day. Jackson knew he would never get a love letter or chocolates or something but when he walked in the school,every girls and some boys were looking at him and giggling and then whhispering-about him. Jackson only raised an eyebrow but he was confused,himself. "Bambam!" Jackson immediately pulled the said boy when he entered the hallway. "What is it?" Bambam smiled innocently. "Why people are staring at me?" Bambam looked around and again,the students were staring and giggling. "Jackson Wang. You are attractive. Of course everyone will look at you." Jackson noticed the look Bambam gave to the students but hey,Bambam was his first suspect. "Jackson I'm late for class. Byeeee" And there he went,leaving Jackson alone in front of his locker.


 Jackson was staring at Mr.Park but his brain was somewhere else. The old man's lectures were making him sleepy so he skillfully took out his phone from his pocket and decided to text Bambam who probably was wandering around the school since he was kind enough with the teachers untill he could do whatever he wanted to.

Jackson : Hey Bambam.

As soon as he sent the message,his phone was vibrating as he grinned and ignored Mr.Park's suspicious stare and unlocked his phone.

Bambam : Jacksoooon you supposed to hear the lectures.

 

Jackson rolled his eyes.

 

Jackson : Ughh that's not my style. What are you doing?

Bambam : Strolling around the school. Aha you jealous? ;)

Jackson : No. I don't have to.

 

Nice try Jackson. Bambam was clever,and you was lying miserably.

 

Bambam : Liarr~~~ xD

Jackson : Oh shut up

Bambam : Pissed off already?

Jackson : huh. Anyway I am very sure that you know the reason why everyone were staring at me!

Bambam : No i don't

Jackson : Bambam……

Bambam : …ok fine! I do

Jackson : so tell me!!!!

Bambam : I kinda told everyone about what happened yesterday?? Hihi xx

 

Yesterday? What happened - oh….

 

Jackson : Omfg Bambam????!

Bambam : I'm sorry :'(

Jackson : urghh nvrmind

Bambam : you forgive me? :D

 

Jackson was not the type to forgive people easily but Bambam actually had something that made him easy to give up.

 

Jackson : ……ok

Bambam : yayyy love you! :*

 

"Mr Wang,can you please put your phone down?"

Jackson rolled his eyes and slipped his phone into his pocket. But still,he couldn't forget the message Bambam sent. Love you?

WHAT WAS BAMBAM SAYINGGG???!

"Mr Wang stop smacking your forehead. Are you okay? If you not you can go to the sick bay."


 It was Valentine's Day. Jackson was wearing his white tank top and black jacket and skinny jeans like usual. His eyes were going blind for looking at the decorations around the school. Pink balloons,cupids hanging on the ceiling,confettis and wait,a poster of him and Bambam?! Jackson rubbed his eyes again before looking back at the poster and yeah,it was real indeed. Everyone were looking at him and giggling. Jackson walked a little too fast to his locker. As soon as he opened his locker,every students were forming a circle around him to see his locker. Jackson shrugged but he took a good look inside of his locker to see a bouquet of pink roses and a flower crown of a same color,and a card. "What the hell-" Jackson took the card and opened it with caution. Who knew it was a prank and suddenly a spider came out or maybe even worst,Professor Snape from Harry Potter?!

What the hell are you thinking Jackson. Professor Snape was a character you idiot.

 

 

Hey Jackson. You like it? I hope you do. Wear that flower crown,because I made it for you. Actually,I wrote this because I want to ask you a question.

Will you be my boyfriend,Jackson?

 

Jackson was startled when Bambam popped out from nowhere and gently placed the flower crown on Jackson's head,smiling softly. "Will you,Jackson?" Jackson's heart was beating rapidly and everyone around them were buzzing and whispering and even some of them were squealing.

"Why? Why you want me to-I'm no good for you,I-" Bambam chuckled. "Why,you ask? Jackson,I'm crushing on you since before I knew who you really were and when I saw you in the class alone,I thought that was the time for me to talk to you and I love you because…" Bambam looked straight to Jackson's eyes,

"Because flowers are beautiful,and you are,too."

The students cooed,simply teasing Bambam's sincere and cheesy confession. Jackson bit his lips before pulling Bambam into his embrace and kissed him,on the lips.

"And I love you too,Bambam." That was the only thing Bambam wanted to hear before pulling Jackson closer,grinning into the kiss. 


 So um, how is it? The ending is soo urghh ;_;

anyway ,maybe or maybe not there will be a sequel?

what'd you think?