Chapter 21

The Pathway To Find Your True Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'Sleepy head,  wake up now!!!!!' Why Jay must have to wake me up early in the morning. Im having my holiday!! 'Jay, seriously Im having my holiday,  let me sleep longer.' Jay sighed. 'I guess i have to tell Ji Yong that he will go without us.' I wake up instantly once i heard Jay mentioned Ji Yong's name. But why is he here? Not inviting me for another movie right?  'Rin,  seiously?' Now all the question marks are all over my head. Then I try to remember what is he talking about. Then I remember that yesterday Jason called me and mentioned today we have to sign to contract so that we are able to forward up the releasing date. I turn and look at Jay with a apology look. 'I guess you have remembered,  seriously Run. No wonder you need a secretary.' I smile at him then I rush towards the bathroom to clean myself up. 'Thank You , Jay! Oh, and help me to pack my things. Morning Ji Yong.' I greet Ji Yong and rush towards the bathroom. 

When I am all done,  I saw Ji Yong and Jay are having a little chit chat at the kitchen bar. 'Finally. Here you go. All reports and personal item are all ready.' I smile at Jay as for thanking him to pack my things. 'So, we're ready to go then.' Jay and I look at each other and nod. 'Let's go then.' Jay carriy his and mine bag then we follow Ji Yong to his car. 

On the way there was pretty quiet, all the conversation will lead to works and Ji Yong asking the both of us question. 'Good Morning, Ms. Han and Mr. Park, sorry for interrup

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter