DATE 2

Choose Your Date!

Today was the busiest, most tiring and stressful day of your week. "UGH why do they give us soo much homework?! Plus I have practice and a billion other things!"

*brrrringg!* "Hey sweetie, how was your day today?" your boyfriend Kyungsoo asks cheerily.

"HORRIBLE I had so much schoolwork to do and I'm exhausted from practicing for hours..How are you?"

"I'm tired too, we had to learn and practice the choreography for our next comeback. Hey, come over to the dorm, let's just chill."

"That sounds super nice right now. I'll be right over!"

After a super speedy shower you head over to the dorm where Kyungsoo lived. You rung the bell and then heard footsteps coming to the door.. Chanyeol oppa opens the door. "Oh hey, come on in. KYUNGSOO-YA, YOUR GIRLFRIEND IS HERE!!" 

"Hey jagiya, ready for some dinner?" he says while giving you a warm hug.

"YES I'm STARVING! haha"

Kyungsoo had made you both some delicious pasta and garlic bread. You talked over dinner when suddenly he starts to chuckle. "WHAT?" you ask, confused..

"hahaha oh nothing, you just have pasta sauce all over your face.. You must really like it ^~^"

"Aaaghh what, where??" you say while frantically wiping your face.

"Here, let me help you, pabo.. xD" He leaned over and gently wiped away the sauce from your face. "You're cute even when you look sloppy.." 

"YA!" you protest before you both laugh .:)

After dinner you spent the rest of the evening watching a movie while snuggling on the couch. "Jagi, I hope I helped to get rid of some of your stress. I love you so much, you know that right?"

"Of course oppa, thank you for everything today, I feel a lot better!"

 

The end.

 

Hope you liked it.. My writing isn't the best but there ya go :D