DATE #1

Choose Your Date!

You rub your eyes as you hear your phone go off. "Who is it this early?? I want more sleep.. *grumbles*" You look at your phone to see that it's your wonderful boyfriend Minho calling.

"Good morning baby, did you sleep well?"

"Yes! Well, until you woke me up early.."

"Oh, I'm sorry babe. To make up for that, wanna go out today? I have something fun planned! Hurry and get ready, I'll pick you up soon."

Excitedly you scramble to shower and pick the perfect outfit for your date with Minho. An hour later he shows up at your house to pick you up."Ready to go?" he asks.

"Of course, let's go!"

You get in the car and he starts driving. "So Minho, where are we going today?"

"It's a surprise! You'll see when we get there.. :)"

"hahaha fine then"

A While later you find out that your boyfriend drove you both to the beach! You spent your day playing in the ocean water, building sandcastles, and ate a picnic lunch that Minho had made. When it was close to dinner time, you both wash up and he takes you to a fancy restaurant with a gorgeous view of the water. You had the most amazing seafood you've ever had in your life. 

After dinner you both decided to take a walk along the beach while the sun was setting.

"Woahh, oppa isn't the sunset so pretty?!"

"It is, but.. you're even prettier to me.. ^~^"

He gave you a big smile then kissed your forehead.

"Today was wonderful jagiya, thank you for being my lovely girl"

 

The end heehee