namjoon 1

BTS One Shots

NAME: KIM NAMJOON

PAIR:(YOU)

PLACE: HOME

ENDING: HAPPY

 

It's already a year since you've met Namjoon, it's also have been a year that Namjoon holds a stage name as Rap monster the moment he was accepted as a rookie of a company. He's now the leader of the amazing Bangtan Boys that often catches the heart of their fans.

Eventhough he always warned you about how hard having this as a career as he can't see you that often, you still have the faith to still wait for him everyday at home. Well, the both of you live at the same house. Both of your parent gave permissions to live together.

Since their comeback, it's been three months both of you never meet each other, he was far away at Japan doing their promotions. You look at your bed at smell the comforter.

"God, it still smells like him.. i miss you namjoonie," you hug the comforter the both of you always share.

Then, your phone rings.

You got a message

You opened the message from your kakaotalk.

 

from: Namjoonie

-Jagiya! I 'm having my rehersal here~i miss you, will be back soon, don't you miss me? ^^

You smiled and noticed the change of his hair colour.

You-Did you just dyed your hair like that oppa??

Namjoonie-Yeah! Do i look good in this colour? you like it??? ><

You-I love it oppa! I miss you so much, when will you be home?

Namjoonie-I'll be home tomorrow okay! Don't just wait for me, eat healthily and i love you so much~

You-okay oppa, i love you too ^^

last seen: 10.21 a.m

you smiled as you know he'll be back tomorrow. You throw your phone aside and went downstairs to make lunch, yes you're indeed hungry and opened the fridge.

"How about some fried eggs and bacons?"

You looked behind and saw someone lurking behind the door fridge.

"What the - " the figure suddenly kiss your lips and hold your waist firmly, who else would kiss you perfectly if it's not him?

Yes, it's namjoon.

That figure hugs you like there's no more tomorrow after the kiss breaks. The atmosphere becomes great and you started to cry.

"What's the matter sweetie? Don't you like it i'm back?"  he smiles broadly and wipes your tears, no....that dimples are killing me.

"You said that you're going to be home tomorrow, why on earth you're home today?" 

"Waeyo? In that case i'll be going to Hoseok's house and i'll be back tomorrow okay?" he went to the door playfuly.

"Aniiii~~!! I mean, i'm so happy you're home but i'm about plan going to the market tomorrow to buy things to cook your favourite food, buy clothes that i'll look prettier for you. Not in this kind of situation!" You pout while fixing your messy hair after cuddling alone in your shared bed.

"Aww...but your existence is enough to cure my heart that misses you, hahaha...come on, lets eat, i haven't eat anything,"

"Jinjjaa? Why didn't you eat anything?"

"Blame Jin hyung for not cooking anything for us. Well, the most important thing is that i'm here with an empty tummy," he sits on the table while holding your waist.

"Okay,okay namjoon.. so, eggs and bacon?"

"I'll...rather changed my mind,"

"So, what do you wanna eat?" you crinkled your forehead.

"YOU"  the strong guy lifts you up bridal style and takes you to your bedroom .

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kyaaaa~~~ my first one shot from this collection!! woooho~ i think this is not that good because of the grammatical errors.. sorry if my story isnt great enough T^T do request yours at the link provided in foreword!! ^^ love you all my lovely peoples~~ comment,subscribe and upvote ! ^^- authornim