Be My Heartbeat, Be My Love

Be My Heartbeat, Be My Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Finally today has come. I’ve been waiting for today like forever. Happy New Year everyone. Yeah, it’s New Year Eve today and surprisingly BTS and the rest of BigHit’s artists get a day off to rest or to do anything we would like to. Because it’s only a short’s break, so we decided to not coming back home but makes a new year eve party instead. BTS and Be7 already planned a simple new year party games along with BBQ party at the end. Well, fyi Be7 is our company girlgroup that has been promoting around a year, Be7 stands for Beautiful Bea7s (read Beautiful Beats). It’s a hiphop girlgroup, just like female version of BTS. Bangtan members are also involved in their training days back then, so I could say that we’re proud of them. *smirk* okay done for the introduction, I knew I’m bad at it. Sigh. So, why does today is so important to me. Just wait and see. *smirk again*

 

~~~

 

“Finally it’s the last game of today, yet it’s the most exciting games. You know what is it?” Jimin as the MC for today yelled.

 

“I don’t know, can you tell me what is it Jimin ssi?” Jimin (?) asked back.

 

“Ah, Jimin ssi, It’s peppero kiss game!!” Jimin yelled excitedly and gain a wow from both groups.

 

“Ah, so sad that I can’t join. It’s bad that we’re in the charge for today MC.” Jimin sigh.

 

“Jimin hyung, you can kiss Jimin nuna without any games too, because both of you are MCs, so no one would mind.”Jung Kook state and one more time the scene come chaos. Both Jimin’s face went red as tomato. Jimin (BTS) are ready to kick Jeon Jungkook, while Jimin (Be7) are on her knees to hide her red face.

 

“Kids, stop it already. We need to rush to another game.” Suga said.

 

“Alright. Alright. Huffff…. let’s start! How you guys want to pick the couples? Randomly or pick by your self?” Jimin asked and received yelled from the audience that they want to pick by them self.

 

“Fine! In 5 you should stand and holding hand with your partner!!!” Jimin yell in a rush and everyone start panicking while she start counting, “5!! 4!! 3!! 2!! 1!!”

 

“STOP !! NO ONE ARE BE ABLE TO MOVE!!” Jimin said and stare at the mix of BTS and BE7 members.

 

“Okay, so let me read the couple name. For those who doesn’t get partner, or get more than one partner, we will arrange it as we want.” Jimin smirk and gain a woo from both side.

 

“Jimin oppa, don’t you think we need to discuss first? Do you think I’m standing here only to accompany you?” Jimin said.

 

“Sorry hehe” He grinned. “We will discuss and of course you’re here to help me.” He let out his eye smile and makes her angry wall crashing down.

 

~~~

 

“Well, after take a fast discussion. We will read the couple name. Like it or not.” Jimin said while smirk and look into his partner.

 

“Right. I’ll start. Jin oppa with Cheryl unnie. Suga oppa with April unnie. Jhope oppa with Ye Eun unnie.” She read the name out loud and continue in a rush by Jimin.

 

“Next line. Rapmon hyung with Lee Eun ssi. V with Hye Rin ssi and last Kookie with Sae Ron ssi. YAY!! ” Jimin end the group couple with claps and everyone looks excited, beside one person who’s holding his breathe in and out.

 

~~~

 

“Well that was fun!! But time flies so fast that it comes to last couple turn. Our Mr. Swag Min Suga and……” Jimin said and continue by Jimin.

 

“Our golden rapper, April unnie!!” She shouted and gain claps from others when 2 of them get ready standing in the middle.

 

MIN SUGA POV

 

Gdi. It’s the time. You can do it. Fighting. I see her with her usual expression, I bet she doesn’t expect anything at all. Well, it’s just a game,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter