Fin

Just a Dream

My sister, Brian's sister and I are happily chatting with each other when a little girl in pink gown comes to me and gives me a stalk of red tulip. I look at her surprisingly and ask who asks him to give me the flower and the cute girl shyly whispering to me.

"My future husband?" I ask her disbelief.

 

"Yes. He is handsome like my sister's crush, Dragon" she says with a cute smile.

"Your sister crush is a Dragon?" I ask and pout a little but I quickly flash a big smile to her. My sister and Bona, Brian's sister are already laugh a little.

"Yes, my sister wants to marry Dragon and her bestfriend wants to marry Panda. I want to marry Taeyang Oppa!" The little beams and her eyes are glittering when she says the last name.

"Phewww! Thank god, my TOP Oppa is safe. Unnie, Bona you two have rivals now haha" My sister claps happily.

"Pretty girl, can you tell me where is my future husband?" I ask the girl while my eyes are roaming around the garden.

"Ohhh...he is talking to my sister and her friends. They suddenly went crazy when your future husband came. I don't know what is wrong with them. I think they are sitting under the big tree over there" she points to the big tree next to the pond.

"Great! Can you show me the way?" I purposely wants her to come with me.

"Sure! He told me , he will dance with me if I take you there" she jumps a little and I just giggle with her cute action.

The little girl and I walk to the big three hand in hand. The cute girl skips happily and I smile widely seeing how happy she is. 

"Uncle Oppa!" The girl runs to Jiyong who is chatting with the two teenage girls. 

"I bring Aunty Unnie for you!" She tugs Jiyong's hand. Jiyong comes to me then kiss my temple which cause the teenage girls squeal. 

I say hello to them and they bow at me. 

"Thank you, little princess. I owe you a dance. Wanna dance with me, little princess?" Jiyong is doing his charm and the little girl giggles bashfully. 

Jiyong and the little girl dance together then he calls the two teenage girls to join them. I takes out my phone to snap their photos. After 10 minutes, they leave me and Jiyong under the tree. 

"Can I kiss you now?" he asked me when the girls are out of out sight. I look at him and giggle.

"You look stunning in this dress and I really wanted to kiss you when I see you but the girls are here" he explains to me. 

"Since when you ask my permission to kiss me?" I ask him. He is acting weird. 

"Since now? Can I kiss you?" He asks again. What is wrong with him?

"Of course you c...." 

He cups my face then kiss me softly. I smile through our kiss then he pulls his lips for me and look into my eyes. I do the same thing. We are drowning into each other eyes. He pecks my lips before he suddenly kneeling in front of me. I gasp with his action. My heart thumps so hard and my chest heaves heavily. 

What is he doing? 

"Will you marry me, Kim Eunji?" He asks me with a princess cut Tiffany ring in the blue box (tiffany blue) in his hand. 

I am speechless. Only tears are streaming down to my cheeks. 

"Baby, would you be my wife?" He asks again with his perfect smile. 

I nod more than five time before he puts the ring on my finger. He gets up and showers me with kissess while wiping my tears. 

"Yes, I do" I manage to say those words when he stops kissing me. 

He spins me around and I laugh happily under the big tree. 

 

"I love you, Jiyong" I tell him then I kiss him passionately. 

 

================================

 

Thank you for reading it!