Additional Info + Sequels???

because i'm your apple (and you're my gravity)

Relationships between characters:

 

Key - Taemin: stepbrothers

Key - Jonghyun: lovers

Key - Minho: old friends in high school / employer-employee

Key - Jinki: stepson-stepfather

Minho - Taemin: crush

Jinki - Taemin: biological father-son

Jonghyun - Jongdae: biological brothers

Key - Baekhyun: enemies

Joonmyun - Baekhyun: adopted brothers / mentor-mentee (actually Baekhyun's not necessarily adopted by Joonmyun, but Joonmyun took him under his tutelage and since then they considered each other as brothers)

Jonghyun - Baekhyun: employer-employee turned enemies

Joonmyun - Yifan: close friends / business partners

Youngmin - Minho: employer-employee

 

 

A few background stories that are not necessarily important but I'll put it here because I can:

 

  • Lay cameoed as a piano player at Jonghyun's cafe. In this story, he's a music student from China majoring in composition and he only used the stage name Lay when he's performing.
  • I love TaeKai friendship but I couldn't put it here since Kai was Key's bodyguard. However, IF there's a sequel, I'll make it that Minho puts Taemin to live with Kai since they're of the same age and stuff and then Taemin will discover Kai's secret passion in dancing and end up being friends with him. Yeah, stuff like that.
  • Jinki might not appear in this story except in slight flashbacks but he was actually the one who set this story up. You see, if he never did business with Youngmin in first place then Youngmin would never kill him and Key would never be forced to be a part of SHARP and so forth.
  • Minho actually hated Youngmin since the latter had killed Minho's father (Siwon, the previous leader of SHARP) and then forced Minho to take over his father's position. So he rebelled as much as possible, like when he helped Key and Jonghyun to run away.
  • In case you don't know, Hansol, Taeyong, and Johnny are SMRookies. I picked the three oldest of them to be Baekhyun's bodyguard.
  • The low-voiced police officer coming after Key was actually Chanyeol, I just forgot to put his name.
  • I had trouble choosing who would be Jonghyun's sibling. At first, I wanted it to be his real-life noona, but decided against it. Then I put Taeyeon as his noona (and the one who was killed by SHARP) since I loved their collaboration in Breath. But I always liked Chen and I wanted him to have quite an important role in this story, albeit only in flashbacks, so I made him Jonghyun's brother in the end. I think they could pass as brothers since both look like dinosaurs. LOL.

 

 

Sequels???

 

Since many of you seem to be interested in a sequel, I’m actually thinking of writing one, but my life is pretty hectic right now, since I have to move jobs (thankfully, I was accepted to work at a hospital near to my house so I don’t need to move to another town like I initially had planned) that I don’t have much time to write. Just wait and see, okay? Thank you for your support!

 

I’ll list some things I’ve had in mind already, in case I really can’t write it down. If someone’s going to help me write it, I’ll be really glad.

 

  • Key and Jonghyun arrive at Japan and meet Minho’s friend (Changmin) who takes them to a safe house.
  • Taemin is told everything, and becomes angry at his brother, only to get worried of him afterwards. Minho assigns Kai and Tao to accompany Taemin since the younger refuses to talk to him anymore.
  • Kai sees Taemin at his dance practice and remembers his long lost lifetime dream to be a dancer. He starts to dance again secretly, but Taemin finds him. Then they start talking about dance, and Taemin begins to open up to him, and eventually to Minho.
  • Minho confesses to Taemin.
  • Meanwhile, Key in Japan eventually gets tired of being scooped inside a house for weeks, so he manages to escape when Changmin isn’t there and buys a plane ticket to Korea. He plans to pick Taemin up and bring his brother to Japan.
  • I haven’t figured out the rest. But I want to kill somebody...probably Key, or Jonghyun, or both? LOL.

 

Thank you for reading my rant. Comments and ideas are greatly welcomed! :)