Chap 2 + Teaser

Little do you know

"Luhan, Xi Luhan. The schools most dangerous person, the king of all the kingkas."

Wait. Xi Luhan? The kingka of the school? Oh my gosh, I'm so dead! Last week, I hear that he beated Lee Min Ho up, he's so small and petty but he can beat Lee Min Ho! The most popular and stongest peroson in JK Academy. Why am I here agian? Oh, I forgot it's Chnayeol fault. The stupid tall, yoda ear that is obess with Hello Kitty. 

"So where were we darling?" Luhan flirted.

"Ummm, I have to go." I faked the excuse.

"No. You're not going anywhere without sleeping with me." 

"What?!" I freaked out, I pushed him away and ran off but he grabbed my hand and dragged me into a random room.

"Ahh, stop!" I shrieked.

Luhan pushed me onto the messy bed. I tried to push him off but the submissive side to taken advantage of me. He gave me planted small on my neck then going farther south. He reached to where my and gave it small kisses then opening his mouth and started on the . Xiumin being the submissve he was just moaned and enjoyed the elder pleasure. Luhan stop and gave him a kiss but not the orginal one but a rough, tough, and battling one. The one where there is only one dominant and one submissve. Xiumin wanted to win this fight, so he fought back. The tongues guide against each other. He tried to fight back more but he just couldn't due to the pleasure he recieve from the fight. He battled some more but ended up losing to the elder. The elder already knew he was going to win the battle due to his past experinces witth he boys and girls that he had dated. The battle went past 3 minutes and which resulted Xiumin listening to the elder and obeying his commands. Luhan pushed Xiumin on the bed once agian but this time he could see Xiumin bare . He took the oppurnity of Xiumin being embrassed and insert tow of his fingers into the hole of the younger. 

"Ahhh! Stop" Xiumin cried out.

"No, just wait." Luhan started his fingers into Xiumin hole.

Luhan kept ing in and out of the younger virgousley. He didn't want to be soft of the younger. Luhan had this selfish and rough side that no one knew. They always thought he sweet and soft but inside he was rough and dominant. He add the three finger into Xiumin.

"Ahh, stop! It really hurts." Xiumin plead to the elder.

"I don't care, you're my for the night so you are going to listen to me and obey my commands, okay?" Luhan threatend the younger.

He ed his finger into Xiumin some more. Xiumin didn't sounded like he enjoyed Luhan rough actions. Luhan did some more ing but thne he heard Xiumin yelled but this time he knew for sure it wasn't the pain but instead it the pleasure he recieve instead.

"Do you hear yourself, Xiumin? You just moanded because of my fingers." Luhan said while leaving a mischeviuos smitk on his face.

Luhan stop ing and took out something more big. His big and thick . The that he had ed with more than over 10 girls. Xiumin was looking at Luhan in a big surpise face. His was beautiful with the thickness and length around it. 

"You're not going to put that onto my hole, right?" Xiumin nervous asked.

"I am. I'm goign to this huge inside of you, okay?" 

"No, please don't." 

Luhan didn't listen to Xiumin pleading because all he cares is about ing the brains out of Xiumin. He slowly inserted his into Xiumin hole in just one . 

"Ahhh!" Xiumin yelled, his eyes with tears coming down his face.

Luhan didn't listen but he just kept ing intot the youngers hole, hard and fast with the speed of lighting.

"Please stop." 

"No."

Luhan kept ing his into Xiumin but then he ed Xiumin at this one spot where Xiumin had moan in pleasure. The shameless moans of Xiumin where everywhere, the noise both of them were echoing around the whole room. 

"Please there agian." Xiumin asked the elder to him again at that spot.

Luhan ed at that spot for Xiumin countless of times. Xiumin felt like he wasin heaven dueto the ual activity they were doing.

"Luhan, please I'm going to ."

"Same here." Luhan repsonded.

Luhan this time was ing hard then the other last times. The speed that Luhan was ing Xiumin was at a rapid and swiftly. 

"Ahhh, Luhan I'm !" Xiumin annonced.

"Ahhh, Xiumin!" 

Luhan and Xiumi had both came at the timing close to each other. Luhan exploed his into Xiumin hot carven and while Xiumin had realese himself onto Luhan stomach.

"Dam that was good! Here's some money and now get lost."

"Wait? What?" Xiumin questioned.

"I said get lost! Now go away!" Luhan told Xiumin to go away.

I put some of my clothes and ran out of the room with my tears on my face. I ran out and went to the nearest playground. When I reached there it was already dark and nightime. The body moved on itself on to the swing near by. I thoughted about the scene that happened. He told me to get lost after he me. My tears overwhelme me and I found my heart really hurt when he said that. Am I a that he played with? Maybe I just was. A shameless and digusting who just wanted ot be ed. I just sat on the swing and let my mind and heart do it things.

________________________________

Teaser :

"Mommy, where are we going?" 

"We going with Chen-shi."

"Do you like Chen-shi, mama?" 

"Maybe..."

"Mama, you can't do that!" 

"Why?"

"Because if you do that daddy will be mad."

"You don't have a dad..."

"I think I do mama, I can feel him and hear him in my heart..."

_______________________________

So guys I finshed this and it really long ... and I'm kinda having writer block on all my stories so idk ...