Chap 1

Little do you know

Does he still remember who I am? Does know I'm the perosn who he slept with last night? Does he know how much it hurts to see him with another girl beside me? I loved him so much but I guess I'm just a toy who is which have been dirty and used. My hearts hurts so much, I just want to die but I can't ... 

~`~

It began at a senior party; bodies grinding up agianst each other and drunk people barfing everywhere. I'm here because of my stupid friend Chanyeol said it was suppose but this is just plain and borning. I rather be at home studying for the upcoming exam I have next week. The drinks and food isn't that good, either. I got bored of the party already so I moved throughs the door but a hand grab me and gave me the most exotic kiss. It was just a sweet kiss but turned into a little tongue battle bewteen dominace, I lost at the end. I'm such a loser becuase now his tongue was now exploring my whole mouth.

"Sweet." The stranger respond.

"What?" I respond back but this time my strength came back and pushed him back.

"You taste sweet, darling." The stranger flirted.

"Thank you? But I'm not your darling, sorry. Wait. I'm not sorry actually." 

"Yes, you are darling and you were just blushing when I kissed you, too."

Dammit, he saw me blushed but who wouldn't? It was my first kiss after all. Why was I blushing? Why when we kissed, it felt so right? Wait, what kind of dumbo am I dealing with?

"What's your name?" 

"Luhan, Xi Luhan. The schools most dangerous person, the king of all the kingkas."