Injured

I Need You

"Hey and welcome to Show Champion!" Samuel introduced the crowd with Zelo by his side. "I'm Actor Samuel Liu." he introduced himself and bowing to the camera and the auidence.

"I'm B.A.P's makane Zelo." Zelo introduced himself and bow. "And we will be your host today, thank you." they said in unison.

"Hey Zelo, isn't it great to be co-hosting together? I've heard alot about your busy tour so how was it?" he asked while looking at the younger boy. "I heard that it was A charmer." Samuel joked.

Zelo only sighed, "Hyung, stop trying to be such a joker." he said complaining to the camera.

(Got7 - A plays)

"Lets go cause aaaa~" They sang when it got back to them. 

Zelo started to dance, "Hey hyung, what do you say to beauty when the beast becomes dark?" he asked while dancing in his spot doing the Ma Boy dance.

Samuel crossed his arm across his chest before jumping into a peace sign, "Good Luck!" he exclaimed and the music to Good Luck by Beast plays. "Beast!" he exclaimed into the mic and jumped with Zelo acting like fanboys.

(Beast - Good Luck plays)

"Why would you leave me alone baby!" Samuel sang off key to Zelo while caressing his cheek."I still loving you!" he yelled in his mic off key when Yoseob passed by and the Beast member can only laugh at the MC.

"I hate you." Zelo rapped the only beginning and it wounded Samuel a little bit. "But hyung, you have a nice nice body." he sang before lifting up Samuel's shirt playfully.

"Yah! I'm not to show my tummy."  Samuel whined, "But noona has a nice nice body." he said dancing Nice Body choreo using the mic as his string. 

(Hyomin - Nice Body plays)

Zelo was watching till the end of the performance and when he turned around, he looked down to see Samue holding a stop sign."Hyung what is that?" he asked before he blew a whistle. 

"Its a redlight." Samuel said with his witty pun.

Zelo sighed, "Okay okay lets welcome f(x) with their new song, Redlight!" he announced to the crowd.

(F(x) - Red light.)

"Aye aye its a red l-" Krystal was singing before stepping wrongly with her heel and falling down. Filming was automatically stopped and f(x) rushed to Krystal as for Samuel he basically jumped onto stage.

"Krystal!" he exclaimed picking her up, "Are you alright? Does anything hurt?" he asked worriedly.

Krystal just winced in pain while holding her ankle, "No Pabo-yah, I;m in pain." she sarcastcally said. "I can go on, I haveto finish the rest of the song for the fans." she said and got up. 

"Are you sure?"Amber and Victoria asked.

Krystal nodded and stood up. She bowed to the fans for their inconvience and the song start 10 seconds before the incident. Samuel rushed back to the MC spot while listening to the song but also asking the producers for an ice packet.

"Red light." f(x) sang standing in their final pose. Once the lights dimmed, no one had time to react to Samuel's rush in picking up Krystal and running to the backstage to get in a seat, pulling her shoe off, and icing her ankle immediately. Lots of pictures will be posted tomorrow thats for sure.

Krystal winced, "Yah! That hurts!" she yelled hitting Samuel but then patting the spot, "Mianhe, it just really hurts. You need to be more gentle Sammy." Krystal apologized and smiled at him.

"Isn't our sweet Samuel nice?" Luna cooed, hugging Samuel after getting the mic off. "Why weren't you raised like this Amber-ah?" she teased and Amber only meronged her while massaging Krystal's shoulders.

"Yea he is nice, he is always there when I need him." Krystal smiled and made a kissy face to him and he returned with the same action.

"Aww Samstal!" Victoria and Amber chimed making heart shapes towards them.


Review and Subscribe please :)