Rehearse

I Need You

Italics means in character


Krystal's Point of View

I was walking down the hallway with my script in my hand. I was going to the dance studio to rehearse my new dance with my group. We were going to have a comeback later in the year so it was best for us to perfect our dance to get a better name for our name. "It was a nice day now wasn't it?"I asked myself while walking down the hallway.

I was passing by the instrumental studio before someone crashed into me. I looked up and was staring into deep brown eyes who were staring at me before becoming an eye smile. "Krystal! I need you." he told me before helping me up and dragging me into the instrument room where it was a mess with script paper and coffee cups with take out food almost everywhere.

"Why did you need me?" I asked him out of curiousity.

He pulled out some pieces of paper and he looked exhausted. I sat him down on the piano bench and he started to recite some of the lines that I was familiar with. It was our drama.

"I...I didn't take the university exam." He muttered and looked away. Samuel was trying to make a hurt face and I just smiled at how hard he is trying to act. He looked at me from the corner of his eye and motioned for me to read my line.

I sighed heavily and sat next to him,"Why Daniel-ah? You did so well on the exit exams and I knew for sure you were going to past the university exam." I told him while looking at him confused.

He got up and ruffled his hair, "I don't know. I just didn't have the heart to, maybe I was just worried about you." He admitted to me and looked at me with a bit of a blush. "Did you pass the auditions?" 

I smiled and showed him the paper, "I'm an offical trainee with CUBE Ent. I'll be debuting with Kisa and A." I told him and he just smiled widely at me and in the next second he picked me up spinning me around, "Yah pabo-ah!" I exclaimed giggling.

"I'm so happy." He smiled before putting me down gently and looking into my eyes.

This is the part that will always make my heart race, I never knew why. We were suppose to have an almost kiss scene here because of the adrenaline both were feeling and yada yada I don't want to get into much detail because it is so embarrassing. 

Samuel started to lean down closing his eyes slowly and I leaned up slowly as well. 

Thump..

Thump...

Thump....

"Ah sorry Soojung-ah, you had something on your cheek." Samuel said moving away and bowing to me. I shook it off and used my script as the scarf I would of had as my outfit to cover my ''red'' face. I giggled and shook it off, "I'll walk you home?"

I stepped out of character and applaud him for his excellent work, "You'll do fine Samuel." I told him and he just bowed playfully. "I know you'll ace it so don't sweat too much rookie." I .

Samuel smiled, "Thank you Krys for being there when I need you." he said and I smiled but I felt my cheeks warming up. 

"Anytime Samuel-ah."


How was it? This is my first ever one-shot and I'll add more progressively for you fans hehe.

Comment and Subscribe please. And if you have a request theme please submit it!

bUH bAI!