Final

Of Sleeping Habits

It is well known that the maknae of Winner has a pretty notorious sleeping habit. It is most probably the only reason as to why Taehyun gets his own room at the dorm.

Of course Taehyun himself knows that he is definitely not the ideal room mate that the other members wished to have when they have their overseas schedule. This includes his boyfriend, Mino. Well, even he acknowledged that well-known fact on a public interview.

They have never shared a bed all through the night ever since they got together. Taehyun made sure of that since he does not want to scare the rapper off. Even if it means carefully removing himself from the warm comfortable feel Mino's arms and moving back to his room after they made love.

Though Mino has told him many times that it is perfectly normal to share the same bed even if the younger flails a lot in his sleep or may sometimes hit the person next to him. After all, no one is perfect and he does wish to be able to wake up every morning with his lover in his arms.

In fact, Mino is actually disappointed to find the space beside where the maknae once laid on the night before cold and empty every single morning. He just wishes his boyfriend will just let himself go and spend the night instead of waiting until he is asleep then leaving his side.

Taehyun knows that very well but he just can't help himself. He knows that being in a relationship couples should share everything from the good, the bad and the downright ugly parts. However, it is just too embarrassing for him.

"Where do you think you are going Taehyunie? Don't tell me you are going to go back to your room like how you always do?" Mino asks as he sees his boyfriend reaching for his clothes.

"I thought you are asleep. I made sure to be careful not to wake you up."

Mino sighs and grab the younger's wrist to stop his movements. Sitting up so he could face the younger who is embarrassed at being caught leaving.

"I have told you many times I don't care about how you sleep. I just want to hold you in my arms and wake up with you next to me. I hate waking up to find the space cold and empty. I don't care you are not going anywhere tonight."

With that, the rapper gave Taehyun a soft but firm yank causing the younger to fell on top of his chest with a surprised help.

"Mino…" Taehyun sighs when his boyfriend would not budge when he tried to wriggle free but instead tightened his hold around Taehyun' slim waist.

"Just stop over-thinking this and just relax spend the night with me. I want to wake up with you beside me. Don't you want that too, Taehyun-ah?"

Oh of course Taehyun wants to do that with Mino. It feels so good to snuggle against his lover. Mino would then caress his face, run his fingers through his hair or absently rubbing soothing circles on his back which he secretly loves so much. However it is just the fact that he has terrible sleeping style that makes him really careful around Mino and never fully letting it go.

Seeing his boyfriend so adamant about the issue, Taehyun figures that there is no other way except to just settle beside Mino. Letting his boyfriend happily hugs him like he has just found himself a new teddy bear.

"Seriously Taehyunie are you even going to sleep? You are so stiff and being to careful. I swear I can hear your thoughts so clearly. Relax."

 

It is half an hour in and the maknae beside him is still fully awake and aware.

"I seriously don't care if you are going to kick me off the bed or wake me up with your shouts you know."

Telling Taehyun as he faces him, pushing his hair back so that Mino could see the lovely face and kissing his soft lips.

"It is just I don't want to scare you off."

However, Mino would hear none of it and deepen the kiss which was met with no resistance from the maknae.

"If it makes you feel better, my face gets terribly bloated and puffy in the morning but I am sure you wouldn't mind." 

 

Taehyun could not help but let a small laugh as the image of Mino’s morning face comes to his mind. Maybe he is overly cautious about the whole issue, letting out a breath he never knew he has been holding and just snuggle up next to Mino.

 

Mino smiles as he sees his boyfriend finally being comfortable with the idea to sleeping together. Giving Taehyun a soft peck on his forehead, he settles on his side of the bed and the steady sound of the younger’s breathing lull him to sleep.

 

In the end, Mino did not tell Taehyun that he actually did got hit by the maknae 3 times during the course of the night. He figured that it is a small price to pay since he gets a morning round and cuddle with Taehyun who looks adorable when he just wakes up. He is so definitely never sleeping alone again. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~

Hihi, just a simple one shot. Hope you all like it!!