chapter 8

i love you, stupid!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunny woke to the sun and pulled the pillow over her head to block the deep rays. She was still tired. Still dreamy and her head feel ached. She wanted a few more minutes, if not a few hours of rest. The rest didn't come and finally she opened her eyes and start to get nauseous then she closed her eyes. The memories flooding back. I gasped. Quickly sit in the middle of the king sized bed and looked around. 'This not my room' silently tell herself.

"Good morning". Sunny jumped a little. Shocked with sudden voice. She see joongki was sitting at the kitchen table reading the newspaper. Sunny walked toward him. He ate a big breakfast of bacon, eggs, toast and oatmeal.

"Come, lets breakfast. I wasn't sure what you drank this days, so i got something of everything with hope". Sunny can see a four pack tray of coffee cups, all steaming. She just sit infront him.

"Joongki-ssi, how did i get here?"

"With me, last night. I don't think you're ever had a drunk before and you had too many. Have this".Said Joongki and passed a hot mug of tea.

"Thank you".

"Don't mention it. After this what time you want me to pick you up?"

"Huh?" Said Sunny. Confused.

"Miss Senorita, i will be your tour guide".

"No no, thanks but no thanks. I can handle myself". 

"Don't try to stop me, and don't object if i follow you around. So, why not i sent to your hotel room and then we can start explore this city. By the way, can you tidy back my bed? You sleep like 2 people sleep together". Smirk Joongki. Try to teased Sunny.

Sunny turned at the bed. She thought she would die from embarrassment. Pillow everywhere. She start tidy the bed "I just hope you're not a psycho". Said Sunny while greeted her teeth. Joongki just laughed at her.

"Let's go. I sent to your hotel". Said Joongki 

"No thanks. I'll take a taxi".

"Don't try argue with me. Give me the money you would have paid the cab". force Joongki

"Yeah!!". Shout SUnny. What the hell. She get pissed of of Joongki behaviour. After 20 minutes argue, lastly Sunny let Joongki sent her. Actually

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter