Chapter 16

i love you, stupid!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunny opened her eyes and stared at the ceiling. The ceiling stared back at her as indifferently as it always did. She opened her curtains and went to washroom to   brush my teeth then went to have breakfast, Hyoyeon was cooking something and Tiffany was playing with her new phone. They're stop doing what they're doing and look at me.

       "Sunny ah, why haven't you get ready yet?" Ask Taeyeon. I still with my pajamas.

I look at the clock then back at her "Its too early" and seat next down to her and eat a ham sandwhich was already on the plate a front of me.

       "Yah, that's mine". Shouted Tiffany after putting down her phone.

       "Sorry", said me but already gulping down half of sandwich, Tiffany just looked at me with her angry face.

When i finish, blond hair Jessica arrive to our dorm, she has her hair down. Her sophisticated fashion somehow not compatible with her frown face. She seated with a fake smile on her face. She looked sad.

       "Hey Sica, do you want to eat something?" Ask hyeyeon. She looked for a second and then shook her head. Hyeyeon sighed and felt the eyes of her on me. She was worried for our ice princess, of course every single one of us. Before, Jessica was a very fun and outgoing girl, she took pleasure in every single things, now it was different but we would try our best to bring her back again. We should probably give her a little more time.

After an hour we get ready to go, we have group schedule today. Our manager oppa switched on the radio and i listened to it uncomfortably. The man on the radio started to bable about some superstar Henry and i again glanced out of the window, irritated. I dont really like silence but at the moment, i'd no wish to listen to anything. 

       "Oppa, do you mind switching the radio off?" He gave me an odd expression. 

       "What? you don't want to hear about the superstar henry?". I frowned.  So what? What was there to be shock about? I pressed my head against the seat. He did not seem to be in the mood to listen to my request. I can feel Taeyeon pressed my hand gently and smiled 'its okay' she said silently. " I smiled back and then put my head on her shoulder, closing my eyes. 

After some 45 minutes, we were at front

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter