°Chapter 002°

Moon reflected in glass
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Moon reflected in glass °Chapter 002°

Help...Please help...

The school day went forward in a blur nothing really made sense that day. I don't know why.. it's like my head and soul is elsewhere, and before I realised it. The doom of classes had begun.. MATH.

The small figures on in the math book that I drew seemed to get messier as time went forward in a pace that made snails seem as fast as racing cars. I would like a racing car, probably in white.. but it would get dirty so easily and I would probably crash. 

I hit myself in the head lightly to take away the thoughts from the racing car and tried to concentrate on the math questions. Uuugghhhh...why is math so hard?. Like when do i get the opportunity to calculate the area of a triangle? It's not like it can save my life or anything or is it that when I'm getting robbed i could say I that I have the power of triangles and make the thief shake in fear? 

Heh.. Power of triangles. A small giggle escaped my lips, and when i thought that no one heard I could curse because of the teachers supernatural sense of hearing.

"Excuse me Miss Shin for interrupting your happy time, but shouldn't we solve math problems instead so you could get a decent grade this year?" The class started laughing from Mr Jung's witty remark. I just bit my lip as my face turned into a ripe tomato. I put my head on my usual spot on the bench, sneaking a glance to the back of the class were a pair of dark eyes met my own.

The guy from ealier today what was his name again? Jongi? Jongjin? ah Jonghyun! locked eyes with me. resting his beautiful head against his right palm smirking lightly my way. I wanted to look away but it was like he had chained me to the spot, forcing me to look into his eyes. His eyes were just so beautiful like a starry sky or a piece of serendibite.

The ringing sound of the bell saved me from the trance that i was in. I hurriedly took all my stationary, book and put them in my backpack. Wanting to get out of there as fast as possible i ran out of the classroom not even offering a goodbye to Aedda or waited for Geonshik to get ready to go home. (we live beside eachother you see).

Why did that Jonghyun put me in such trance? What is he a freaking wizard? Going to Hogwarts and all that . before my brain could process it, I was on the sidewalk on my way home. I stopped in my tracks and took a few deep breaths. Keep it cool Dalnim, these things only happen in movies. Even though you want them to be true.I took of my backpack and picked up Unravel me that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter