°Chapter 000°

Moon reflected in glass
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Moon reflected in glass °chapter 000° Only an early fall morning  

"no no no, come down please" It was early September morning. 'The trees adorned with a few orange and red leaves, while the other leaves were gathered in a heap under the dark brown trees.

It was just this morning when a black haired girl's homework decided to fly up in one of the many trees at the schoolyard and stay there. She jumped up and down trying to reach it her black and red checked skirt jumping up in the process.

Her uniform consisted of her black and red checked skirt, a white button down shirt, a black tie and a black jacket with the school logo on SHS:Seoul's High School.

Realizing that the jumping wouldn't work out so she tried another technique, to climb up the tree. Which failed miserably due to her short height. She filled her cheeks with air and kicked the annoying brown tree in frustration. 

"well well what do we have here? My little lady in distress? What's your problem today princess?" The black haired girl turned around to look at the boy beside that had his uniform jacket opened, two buttons at the top ed and his backpack swung over one shoulder.

His hair was ruffled and had a shade light brown matching his eyes. His lips were decorated with a smile. The girl frowned upon seeing the boy that was at least twenty cm longer then her. "Zuko... my homework is stuck in the tree" The girl said and looked at her shoes.

The tall

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter