Chapter 3

My Captain Park

16th January 2015 7:30 PM

Sandara Park starred blankly at the Interpark Ticket website. She is waiting anxiously. After reading the terms and conditions of the ticket she wanted to purchase, Sandara can only sigh. She wanted to pull all her hair in frustration because this is totally not like her. Over the last few years she become very dependent to all her staffs, from booking her flight to hotel reservations and even paying for her telephone bills. All she needs to do is ask her managers to do that for her. Although, she is a not a demanding and a diva-ish boss but still the realization that she has been reduced to someone like a leech who is dependent on her staffs to do things for her frustrated her a lot.

Another source of frustration is that the ticket terms and conditions stated that she can only buy 4 tickets maximum. This frustrates her because she wanted to bring majority of all YG staffs who are single to the concert. Sigh...it could have been a great excuse. Bring all single men and women YG staffs to Park Hyo Shin's concert. That way she doesn't have to explain why she wanted to attend his concert. 4 tickets maximum...

Sandara's POV

Who could I bring? YG has around 13 single people working for them. Although, not everyone works for me but most of them I knew on a personal level. Damn it! If only I could ask my members to brought the staffs tickets but doing so would only result to unending questions and unlimited teasing. Bommie unnie will not stop asking me why I want to attend Park Hyo Shin's concert. She will call me constantly. She might come to my house to just ask that question. How about asking my mom and my siblings to buy them for me? Nope, not a chance, especially with Durami who I am pretty sure is doing the same as me right now. Waiting for the clock to strike at exactly 8 PM. She will be buying tickets for her, her boyfriend and to the 2 younger siblings of her boyfriend.

She purposely asked the younger siblings of her boyfriend to come with them in order for her to avoid those cheesey events her boyfriend is planning for her on February 14th. Yikes! To be honest, I understand my sister, I am also the same. I hated events. I hated those public performances and public proposals. My ex-boyfriend used to do that a lot especially at the start of our relationship. Anyway, back to my current dilemna. Who are the 3 other people that I could go with. My brother Sang Hyun is busy with attending classes and making music (Yes, he's working on becoming the best composer and model after his contract expired with his previous company). My Mom is out of the question since she will be volunteering on that day and she will be too tired to go out after.

To be honest, there are a lot of people I could ask and I am sure that they will come. However, since the plan changed, from group of staffs to just 4 people, I need someone whom noy only I can trust but someone who doesn't stand out of the crowd. Someone who can blend in the crowd, who looks normal. I plan on attending Park Hyo Shin's concert with zero recognition from anyone. I would just be a concert spectator that day.

So here's the deal. If I include a staff, they will report it to YG. It is standard operating procedure. And once YG knows about it, he will be designating a bodyguard to protect me. A bodyguard beside me in the concert would be so suspicious. So, definitely NO TO STAFF. I cannot ask my friends like Marshall or Lydia because they stand out too much. I cannot ask my single celebrity friends, it's just too risky. Gahhhhhhhh...this is killing me. I look at the time and it's 8:04 already. My jaw just dropped and I started hyperventillating. I AMMMMMMMMM LATEEEEEEEEEEEEE ALREADY...NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Processing.....

Waiting.....

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Got the confirmation that I successfully bought a ticket. Yes! you heard that right. I only bought 1 ticket.

I decided to go alone. No fuss. No explanation to management. No teasing. No questions. Just me.

I am determine to go to his concert alone. I just want to see him personally even if we are meters away from each other, I just wanted to see him.

Do I sound crazy?

Maybe. But I am determined to see him and hear his music. It will be a one-way Valentines date. Him singing his hearts out and me just oggling at his voice and his face.

You may think that I could just easily see him personally and not go through all of these hassle if I wanted too. Hmmmmm...yes, that might be true. I could just ask our common friends to set us up on a date. But no, I am very afraid that he will decline it. Now, he has enough reasons to decline my invitation because of the following: 1. I declined his invitation before. 2. With regaining his level of popularity now, he could be not interested in me anymore (he seriously has a lot of younger fans now, who is willing to throw theselves at him and lastly, 3. He could have a girlfriend.

Ouch....the last one could potentially give me another heartbreak.

I know it will sound selfish but please don't have a girlfriend. Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee