Prologue

verisimilitude
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

19th June 2022

The apartment was silent save the soft snoring drifting from the smaller bedroom. The moon was shining brightly into the cosy home, illuminating the handsome brunet standing by the window. His eyes drifted to the picture frame which was reflecting the moonlight into his dark orbs and started reminiscing about the past. Crossing his arms and rubbing his palms up and down the lengths of his upper arm to keep himself warm, he felt his salty tears slowly making their way out of his tear ducts and falling down his cold cheeks before dripping onto his arms.

He missed the beautiful person smiling back at him radiantly in the picture.

“Hey baby, what are you thinking about?” Hyukjae asked in concern as he s his arms around the person.

The shorter male leaned back into the familiar embrace, glad for the warmth and comfort provided by the body. Swiftly bringing his hands up to wipe the fallen tears, he inhaled the soothing scent of strawberries emitted by his lover, seeking calmness.

“I miss her,” Donghae finally worded his heartfelt emotions.

Clenched jaws, a tightened hold and furious blinking back of tears; he knew exactly who his lover was talking about. Nuzzling his head into the crook of the brunet’s neck, he sought relief in the vanilla scent he could never forget.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter