[1]

Bᴏɴᴇ Bʀᴇᴀkᴇʀ [Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Locked in a dimmed room with a strong scent of wet wood, under a dark, raining night; two live-size men, in their early 30s, squat beside one another behind some stacked up shipping-wooden boxes.

Were they hiding from the rain?

The darkness of the blunt night sky?

Or from something?

Someone?

The answer could have been all of the above until one spoke in a low whisper and killed that curiosity.

"He's coming,"

"How can you be certain?" The other question with the same under-a-whisper tone.

"I just have a feeling he's coming," The questioned reply.

"But how? Only you and I knew about this meeting,"

"You really want to know how or would you rather know why he's coming?"

"Both?" The lad answered in a uncertain tone.

"Fine. I'll tell you. For starters, he travels on foot or so they say his motorbike. Why is he coming? Well isn't the answer obvious? Didn't we up his friends pretty bad last night?"

"So...?"

"So as a bastard with killer instincts I heard he's awfully great at making great use to the term revenge." And the know-it-all wasn't completely wrong. From a far distance, despite the rhythm of the rain beating against the top of the roof the sound of a moving motorbike could be heard.

"He's here! Don't make a single sound!" The lad warned his companion in a dangerous whisper. The other obeyed immediately. The running engine of the bike could still be heard as it approached their hideout. They waited when they heard the engine goes off. With the mix of the rain sound, they couldn't determine what was happening outside.

Until the only entrance to their little hideout was kicked open. They flinched in unison and their gazes were glued to the figure who was entering. They squinted their eyes when they noticed it was someone they haven't seen coming.

A woman about five feet seven inches stood in front of them with her soaked, slick black hair pulled back into a messy ponytail. She wore baggy black jeans with a black belt holding it tightly around her hard, flat stomach. For her top, she had on a black tank top and ped, sleeveless leather jacket exposing her toned arm muscles. With those muscles, anyone could tell she must have some abs hidden under the layer. Overall she had a strong build, even her jawline was sharp and visible.

What made her intimidating was the color of her thick tanned skin, and eyes as cold as ice and as solid as steel. When she spoke, it was huskier and deeper than the ordinary woman. "Lee Kyuwoon," she eyed the first man she saw. Slowly and cautiously, the two began coming out of their hiding spot. She noticed that the one on her left was taller compared to the one on the right.

"A woman...?" The taller asked, he couldn't believe what he was seeing.

"Which one of you is Lee Kyuwoon?" She questioned once more. The two looked at one another then shot their attention back on her.

"Who wants to know?" The shorter man asked.

Instead of answering, the lass pulled out a pair of leathered black gloves from her pocket.

She was a lady covered in black, from head to toe. She pulled the gloves on in front of them, leaving the two to watch in silence.

"Forget I asked, I'll just have to kill the both of you if neither answers,"

The taller scoffed loud enough for her to hear from across the room. "You're going to kill us? Just you?"

"Yeah," she hummed bluntly.

"I got this," the taller said after shooting the shorter a mocking smile. He stepped forward and from behind he extract a knife from around his belt. "I'm going to bury you here ," he spat as he took closer steps toward her. He roared as he was ready to jab the tip of the knife through her head. Instead she blocked him with one hand against the back of his, she circled her hand around his then grabbed onto his wrist. As she stretched his arm out, she folded her free arm and elbowed his. It all happened in a blink of an eye.

Before the man and his companion noticed, the sound of broken bones filled the building. The lad grunted in pain. As he dropped to the floor with a knife stuck up his neck, just missing his Adam's apple, the woman took a heavy step toward the only living man left in the room, "W-w-what the ! W-who the are you!?" The shorter shrieked aloud in a shaky voice.

The woman, satisfied with the look in his eyes, knew he feared her. It was the kind of look she was used to seeing. The same look that give her strength to go on and finish. She waited a moment then respond in the most effortlessly manner, "they call me Bone Breaker," the rain continued to beat down against the Earth's surface. As night grew older, the rain became heavier. The screams of a dying man with his bones shattered and broken could barely be heard. The dimmed room became completely dark.

When she first arrived, the resident held two breathing men. Now

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter