Chapter 24

My Nanny

Your POV

As everyone walked out it was only you and Mark now. You want to say so much to him bit you didn’t know where to start. Words weren't processing and you were afraid that he is very mad at you. 

"Look at me......." he said softly, but you didn't have the courage to look at him. You kept your head down and stared at your fingers that were fiddling with each other. 

"Baby Boo....." he whispered softly. You looked up in shock, not believing what you just heard.

You continue to stare at him with shock and confusion. As you stared at him he slowly walked over to you. Next thing you knew, you were face to face.

You wanted to say something but no words came out. You both were staring at each other so intensely, so much to say but don’t know where to start. 

“Never do that again," he said ever so gently as he cupped your face and captured your lips.

Your eyes widen as you felt his lips on yours. All the things he wanted to say, you heard them through the kiss. Slowly you start to close your eyes as the kiss deepen. 

It was ruined when Jackson opened the door abruptly and announce that Min condition had worsen.

 JR POV 

I was in Min's room watching her when her heart monitor started to beep really fast. I started to panic and call the nurse and the doctors.

After the doctor and nurses came in the others came in with worry look. They started to check her pulse and read the heart monitor.

“Her pulse is weakening!” the nurse shouted.

“She is not fighting anymore! I need you to talk to her. She can hear you, tell her to stay, the doctor said to me.”

“Her heart stopped beating! Its cardiac arrest!” the nurse informed.

“If you want her to live, start talking now! “

“Min, please stay! Please, I’m begging you, you still have all of us here. We don’t hate you! We all forgive you for what you have done! I know you did it for us! Please!” ___________ cried.

“Honey, please wake up, please! Don’t go and stay with your family. We are your family now, and your brother has come back! Please honey, stay.” Jessica whispered in her ear and cried.

“Minnie, oppa is here, I’m sorry I didn’t come back for you. I should have come back for you when I had the chance. I’m sorry, please stay, you are the only one I have left. I need you! Please keep on fighting for your life!” TOP sunbaenim cried.

“It’s not working, try harder!” the doctor yell while continuing to do CPR.

“Min, please, please stay, I’m here for you. I will love you. You are the only one I love, please! I’m begging you, don’t make me suffer, I had already suffer enough. Come back to all of us! We are waiting for you! I need you, Please, please stay, I don’t know what I will do without you! Fight, please fight for me! For us and the people that love you!” I shouted and sob.

Min POV

I stare face to face with that monster.

“Let’s go honey,” he smirked

“Fu** off, you bastard! I will never leave with you!” I screamed

“My daughter, haven’t you figure it out? You are dead and this is hell. You have done a lot of evil things haven’t you? You are just like me.” He whispered, but it was loud and clear.

“I’m nothing like you! I did that to protect my friends, because that is what they would have done too.” I shouted not wanting to believe him.

“Look, they are so happy without you, no one haven’t visit you, they have already forgot a b**** like you already.” He laughed as he showed me scenes from the hospital.

I was lying there motionless with my body hook up to monitors, no one was there, and the room was empty. All you could hear was the monitor slowly stop beating.

“No, this isn’t true! They came to save me! I know it!” I cried as I stared at the scene in front of me.

“Face it, that is the truth,” he said while putting his hand on my shoulder. I didn’t even realize when he have moved next to me.

“No! I won’t believe it!” I cried.

“Come on lets go,” he whisper into my ear.

I looked at the screen one more time to see if it is really true. As I watch the truth slowly hit me and I can hear the heart monitor line stop.

I looked back at my father and I hate that he won. I slowly got up and started to walk, until I heard voices.

“Please stay! We forgive you!” I heard a girl voice. It sounded like unnie!

“Honey, don’t go and stay, we are your family now,” the voice sounded like Jessica Unnie.

“Oppa is here, I’m sorry, please stay, I need you! Please fight for your life!” a deep soothing voice said.

“Min, I love you! Come back, please! Stay, I will be here for you! Please, fight for your life, for us and all the people who loves you!” A familiar voice shouted.

“Jinyoung……..” I thought. “He said he loves me! I still have a family, they all still need me, and they have forgiven me!” I whispered and cried.

“No, I’m not going with you, I still have people who loves me!” I shouted as I turned around towards that evil person.

“Don’t kid yourself, they all hate you,” he laughed.

“No, I still have people who love me! You’re just bitter you are stuck in hell! You regret what you have done! That’s why you are stuck here! You tried to kill me! To get me to go with you!” I spat with venom.

“You BRAT! You won’t get away with this! You will be going with me!” he said while he drag my hand.

I kicked him off and ran. I don’t know where but I just ran and the next thing I know I was in a beautiful garden.

JR POV

“Her heart is beating again!” the nurse explain. We all exhaled a breath of relief when we heard that.

“You did it baby girl!” Jessica whispered in her ears and cried.

Min POV

The garden was truly beautiful, and I continue to wander around when I saw a women standing and feeding the birds. I was scared to approach her, because of what happened earlier. Then she turned around and smiled at me with her arms open up wide.

It was my mother, for real this time, it was truly her. I ran into her embrace and cried. I cried tears of anger, happiness, forgiveness, afraid and relief.

“The worst is over dear,” she said so soothingly.

“I miss you,” I sobbed in her arms.

“I know dear, I know. I’m sorry for leaving, I’m sorry for not being strong, but I want you to know that I’m happy now and you should be too. I love you and always will. In the next life, maybe we can meet again and I will be a better mother.” She said as she my hair. It sounded like a lullaby and unconsciously I fell asleep.

The last thing I remember before I woke up was a whisper of goodbye and take care.

As my eyes flutter open, I looked around and it dawn to me that I was alive. I looked to my side and there lay Jinyoung, holding my hand like no tomorrow and sleeping on the couches was a few of the boys and Jessica. I continue to watch them sleep as I thought to myself how lucky I am.

 

 

Hey readers!!!! I'm finally back! I got my laptop just this pass weekend and i have finally been able to update! I will try to update 3 chapters by the end of the week! I might do a double update on wensday or friday! Anyways thank you for patiently waiting.