Our Tale!

Our Tale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

People say time waits for no one. But even if it does, surely not for the particular me!
I always try to be on time but it intentionally passes away like a crazy driver not even glancing a mere second at the helpless girl asking a lift!
Let alone the time. Punctuality also never fits in me.Its like a dress-- sometimes tight, sometimes loose.
It disregards me like a piece of crap!

So like always, today too the bus going to Busan for my field trip didn't wait for me, more like left me.
! Hell ! Crap !
Like the only person on the earth was I cursing when suddenly, "Hey! I missed my bus too!" someone poked me from behind, coolly.
Tch! Didn't his parents teach him not to talk with strangers! Does he want something?! Guess! A good scolding from me!
So turning around, "Yah!" I yelled at the anonymous.
But when I saw the person's face, the anger suppressed just as easily as it took place and was replaced by an amused stutter, "Y-You?!"
Right after I finished, "YOU!" he shouted excitedly in a voice likely to break the whole earth!
"Tch! Jerk Kris!" I exclaimed, rolling my eyes.
Being no less, he teased back, sticking out his tongue, "Aish! My Fangirl!".

Right then, suddenly nostalgia filled in me like the blowing breeze. 
The past flashed back.Three years ago, when no matter how jerk Kris was, being the unrequited lover and giving him my unwanted love, I used to fall for him again and again like an idiot.

Suddenly dismissing my thoughts, Kris blurted out without a breath, "So how's life? What do you do? Study? Job? Where do you live? How are yo-"
I cut him off. "Stop.Stop! Boy! You changed. Back then, you didn't even use to reply to my simple Hello!" I scoffed in a matter-of-factly tone.
"Back then, I was your crush! Have you ever heard any crush talking with their lover?" he chuckled sarcastically.
I replied, "But what if I say, you're still my crush!"
Crush was what people used to say but no!~ Crush was an understatement, I loved him more than anything.Like a fan fantasizing about an idol, I fantasized about Kris, my idol.

After a long few minutes of silence, waving his hands like crazy in front of the dazed me, he scoffed, "You've gone deaf? Dumb? Blind?"

Finally, with the echoing of his beautiful voice hitting my ears like a melody, I realized that the one who I thought I would never meet again and because of whom I cried on the last day of our highschool thinking that our tale had a sad ending, was back. Yes! He was back!

I smiled at him who I unbelievably met like the prince of a fairytale and then shrugging at his clumsiness, I replied, "I was just thinking, my dear crush!"
"You'll change the world with that much of thinking!" he laughed sarcastically. I just smiled.

With a few seconds of silence, "So you still like me?" he asked cautiously, awkardly rubbing his nape.
Like the most obvious thing, I replied, "Always. Forever."
Not sure of what to say, Kris just nodded awkardly stuttering, "O-Oh!"
Then no one spoke, the quietness engulfed us, making the environment utterly silent and awkward.


But as loquacious he is, he started himself, "You wanna go Jeju?"

Okay! Jeju !............................................Wait ! Jeju !

"Jeju? Seriously, which Jeju are you talking about?" I scoffed in disbelief, sarcastically.
Laughing it off, he replied, "I just know the one behind SMEnt. Building!"
Cracking the joke, grinning nearly ear-to-ear, he looked at me, expecting for me to laugh too. But No! Glaring at him, I gave him What-The-Heck look.
Really! What the heck? Jeju Island is nearly hundreds of kilometres far away from here! This boy must be kidding!

Acting like frightened wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter