Over Easy

Love isn't Everything it's Cracked Up to Be

Woohyun rolled around in a bowl for a minute. He was slightly confused. Last thing he knew he was in his comfy carton taking a nap, then BAM bright lights and lots of noise. When he finally stopped rolling around he just laid on his back staring up at the ceiling. He was surly going to die today. Was this how it all ends?

He just waited and waited and waited until finally he was moved again. Warm hands. Now he was being carried out into an even bigger more colorful room full of loud people. They placed him upright in a glass. Finally.

He was surrounded, so many people had their eyes on him and he was scared but there was nothing he could do. He couldn’t even try to roll away and save himself.

A large figure moved closer, he knew this would be his ultimate demise, cooked for sure.

But then something strange happened. Warm breath engulfed him and then a hot wet mouth wrapped around his head. Oh this feeling was so new to him. His yolk flipped and he swore he was incubating. There was a smooth tongue circling his shell and soon he was upside down deep into the dark wetness, bliss. But all too quickly he was right side up again and those lips held him in place. Oh if only he could stay like this forever, wrapped in this delicious heat.

Unfortunately the feeling was gone and he was returned to the glass again. He waited wanting more but his time had ended and he was taken away, back to his bowl away from the crowd. Would he ever know the feeling again? If Woohyun could he would have cried.

A long time had passed and he was being moved again, a curious face stared at him while they held him with delicate fingers. “Thanks egg. I didn’t think I would be able to pull that off today.” There were lips again kissing his shell, so soft this time.

He got a pat on the head and then found himself in a warm deep pocket. This was nice, better than he ever hoped for.

It didn’t last long though, he was being jiggled around, way too much for his own comfort and he needed some air damn it.

There was another voice “You took the egg. You are so weird.”

“Pffft whatever.”

“Let me try.”

“No.” There were hands and he was being tossed around. “Come on stop.” Woohyun was out in the open again the sky was bright. “Give it back.” The voice shouted and Woohyun was being taken farther away from where he wanted to be.

His head spun as he flew through the air. This was torture, but they were all laughing. Then it happened.

He was falling.

He hit the cement with a splat. And as he cracked so did his heart, broken forever.

Oh the life of an egg.

 

 

 

____________________________________________

an: soooo there is that... inspired by a lovely gif. and i thought id like to be the egg... what if woohyun was the EGGG???!?!?

and then this happened OTL. thanks for reading and there will probably be similar weird things to come so I can clear out my head to fininsh the 84983793871 other things i have started. Have an EGGcellent dayyyyy!! huhuhuhu