Chapter One

Winning Mr Wu's Heart ♥

Ji Yoo opened her eyes from the sudden melody announced by her alarm signaling that it was time to get up and get ready for school. She groaned from the annoying alarm as she lazily reached her arm to her side to slapped the top of the clock while the other arm was covering her eyes from the sunlight. And this, my friend, is the pain every student shared. They all had to deal with annoying situations every morning- getting up early, getting ready and getting forced to go to school where they basically don't even enjoy their time at. And of course- just like every other story, there were the nerds who love being at school and easily beating everyone in the grade and are such bookworms and don't even have friends. Ji Yoo was half of what every student are said to be and half of the nerd group. She loved to learn at school and loved meeting her friends who loved to about her crush on one of the hottest kingkas at school but just like everyone else, morning wakes were her enemy.
After 5 minutes of rolling around her bed and mumbling words that didn't even made sense, Ji Yoo finally got out of bed and got ready for school.
Fresh air hit her skin as soon as she stepped out her house. Ji Yoo smiled to herself remembering the fact that she hasn't walked out the house in days but the smile was erased when the thought of having Chinese class today flew in her mind. She liked the Chinese Language and she was good at it since her family has some connections to some Chinese people, but she hated the teacher- Miss Lee and what's worst is that only she hated her because Miss Lee only picked on her and her only. And what's even worst? Miss Lee is related to Mr. Lee which is her science teacher knowingly that science was the girls favorite subject. And what she never understood was why Miss Lee always had to pick on her. Maybe she was too good at Chinese? Or maybe Miss Lee just hates her for no valid reason? The thought left her mind as the school gate entered her sight. Ji Yoo hurried to her locker to get her books since she didn't want to be late for her first subject- which was sadly Chinese because she knew well that if she was late, she will be punished more than necessary because- Miss Lee was a witch to her after all.
Ji Yoo was seated in her seat earlier than usual since she didn't want to be told off by the witch. The door suddenly opened and her sight was greeted by the Kingkas of the school- Oh Sehun, Kim Jongin (Known as Kai) and the very lucky last and special one- Huang ZiTao (Known as Tao) who Ji Yoo extremely admires from afar. She knew well that she can never be with him since he was literally perfect (well in her eyes, he is). Besides, Tao has many fangirls out there anyways and some were more competitive than she was and one great example was the mean and popular queenka. But to her, she can never give up her "love" for Tao. He was perfect to her- his perfectly sharp face consisting of his perfectly creased, piercing eyes and his perfectly shaped nose and his pefectly pumped lips and his perfectly slight tanned skin along with his perfectly build, tall figure- the only definition Ji Yoo can think of was Perfect. And his perfection was something she can not resist and yet, still blew her mind till this very day. Ji Yoo rested her chin on her right hand and stared at her beautifully made crush walking towards his seat and without even realizing it, a line of saliva was escaping her opened mouth and yet, she still continued to stare. Once Tao was seated in his chair, he wiped his head to stare out the window and that caused him to make a milli-second eyecontact with Ji Yoo. To him, it was nothing and he didn't even realise the contact, but to her, her heart skipped a beat dramatically. She finally broke out of her admiration and got rid of her drool with the back of her hand and that was when the witch finally entered the classroom to start her Chinese class.