I Need You, I Can't Leave You, I Want You

You, You, You

You heard someone called your name out. "~~~~~! Lee ~~~~~!" "~~~~~ STOP! Lee ~~~~~ I said STOP!" You stopped, but you aren't looking back. He turned you around. And hold your arms. "I'm sorry.." he said. "What?" you asked, looking up right in his face, with teary eyes, wet cheek, and weak smile. "I said I'm sorry... It's not like what you think!" he said. You just looking down with no response for him. "I will explain it for you.." he continued. You moved a bit to let him loose his grip. But he won't. His eyes are looking at you, with a deep meaning of what he said. "Well.." you said. "I think I'll just go home for now. My mom is waiting for me, I think she needs help for preparing dinner.." you continued. "But-" "Bye" you said and leave him there.

"Pabo! Jiho, you such a pabo!" he whispered to himself and keep hitting his head with his hand. The girl whom just with him a while ago, came up to him. "What happened, honey?" she asked. "Ah, nothing important.." he said. "Are you sure?" "Yes, of course" "Let's go inside and have fun tonight.. Your parents will not be in home tonight, right?" she asked. "Okay.." he replied. He walked in with the girl and have 'fun' until the morning, without thinking about you.

The next morning, he found himself slept with that girl. "Oh my God, what did I do again?" he said. "You woke up already, honey?" she asked. "Yes, I'm getting ready for work.." he said, left her to the bathroom. She also get changing in his room and left him a piece of paper.

When Zico got out from his bathroom, he got nothing, but a paper. "Well, good thing that she left, FOREVER" he thought. He dressed as a businessman and went to his father's company. The workers are bowing at him. When he looked at the workers, he saw a familiar figure, nearly same like you.

He walked in to his room and forgot to ask a secretary to bring him a glass of water and the documents. When he opens the door, he saw you, as his secretary. Well, he didn't recognize you because you were bowing that time. "A-ah, is she a new secretary?" he asked. "Ye, young master" the secretary replied. "Ah.. Ask her to bring a drink for me, and the documents, as usual.." he commanded. "Ye, young master" the secretary said. You all bowed and he got back to his room.

"~~~~~-ssi, this is your first time working here, and those are our routines to bring him a drink and the documents.." she said. "Ah, ye, arasseo.." you nodded. She took you where you should get the drinks and the documents. You took them all and bowed to her. "Kamsahamnida, Jieun-ssi" you said. "Cheonmaneyo.." she said.

You knock his door. "Come in." "Here are your drink and documents, young master" you said as you put them down on his desk. "Thank you, ~~~~~-ssi.." he said. "Ne.." you said.

When you about to leave him, he stopped you. "~~~~~-ssi, wait. I want to talk to you. Do you mind?" he asked. "No, I'm not.." you said. "This must be about yesterday..." you thought. "So, I want to explain about yesterday.." he said. "I'm sorry, young master. I have some works to done. Excuse me." you said. You left the room and back to do your works.

"Ah, pabo!" he said and hitting his head. "And I slept with that last night, and I will got into more troubles.." he said. He then go back to his works and done half of it by lunch time. "Should I take ~~~~~ with me for lunch? Well, since my sister will be busy.." he thought.

He walked out from his room and found that you left on secretary room alone. "~~~~~-ssi, would you like to have lunch with me?" he asked. "Yes.." you replied. You got up from your seat and walked to him. But you tripped. You was about to fell on your but Zico hold you. Your face and his face are inches away. You widened your eyes and couldn't blink because it was only inches away. His face slowly moving closer to your face, and you slowly closing your eyes. But when your lips were nearly met with his, your workmate got in to the room. "Ah, I'm sorry, young master.." he said and left the room. You snapped back to the reality. "I-i'm sorry.." he said. "No, it's okay.." you said. "O-oh, r-really? O-o-okay then.. L-let's go.." he said.

You two walked out from the building and go to a district. Zico took you to a restaurant which looked expensive and many couples went here for lunch and dinner. The waitress greeted you nicely and bought you to a reserved table. Zico pulled out the chair and asked you to sit. And then he pulled his chair out and sit there. You ordered the food and Zico did too. After that, the moment went into an awkward moment. "Ahem.." "A-ah.. What is it?" you asked. "Oh, nothing.." he said. "Well, last night.." "Ah why  do they take so long to make the foods?" you said, cutting him to explain about last night. "~~~~~-ssi" he said because he had enough of you. "I'm sorry.. I don't want to hear those words.." you said. "But you were misunderstood" he said. "Well, I don't know.." you said. "She is just a girl that I always played with, since I'm in Seoul.." he said, looking down. "Mwo?! You even 'play' with her? Jinjja!" Without saying a thing, you left the place. "~~~~~!" he said. You won't hear anything from him, you just want to left from that place, and don't want to see him again.

You got back to your apartment. "I'm home..." you said with a weak tone. "Waeyo? Is there something happened between you and Jiho?" your mom asked. "It's nothing, eomma.. I-I-I just can believe he did that to me..." you said. You cried and your mom hugged you. Your doorbell ringed. "Who's that?" your mom asked. "Ah, ahjumma, is ~~~~~ there? I want to talk with her" he said. "Ah, but I think she's not feeling well now. Could you please leave?" she asked. "Ah, I see.. Thank you, ahjumma.." he said. "Ne.."

"Who's that eomma?" you asked. "It's Jiho, he wanted to talk with you, but I think you won't, so I asked him to leave.." she said. "Oh, good then, that's better.." you said. "Well, I'll be in my room.." you said and go to your room. You clean yourself up before go to sleep, after a long tiring day. You checked your phone that ringed not too long ago. "A message? From who?" you whispered. "~~~~~, I'm sorry.. But I will explain it here.." you read it carefully. "I will continue what I said before. She wouldn't disturb my life again because she will left for abroad forever. And please, forgive me..." You became silent after read it sentence per sentence. "I want to have a date with you next Wednesday, would you like to?" You think about it for a while before deciding to confirm it or not. "Well, I guess I have to.." you sighed. You texted him back and went to sleep. "Oppa, don't you know that I loved you so much? Why did you play with my heart?" you thought.

The next Wednesday, you prepared yourself for the date. You didn't go to work yesterday because you need to help your mom with some chores after moving in. "Eomma, I'm sorry I will not helping you today, I have a date! I'm off!" you said. "Ne! Be careful!" she said.

You walked out from the apartment building and went to a park where Zico will be waiting. "~~~~~!" he yelled. "Ah, oppa!" you said. He walked up to you and then he covers you eyes. "O-oppa.. Where are we going?" you asked. "You'll see!" he said. You two walked to a place that seems no one there. "Wh-where are we? wha-what are you going to do to me?" you asked. He opened your eyes and you widened them. "Wah, so beautiful!" you flustered. "Ahem!" "I'm sorry o-" you cut out your sentence, then you covers your mouth with your hands. Zico is holding a box, with a ring in it. He sang a serenade for you and a wide smile are drew in your face. "Will you be mine forever?" he asked. "Yes, I will" you said, without hesitating.

He got up and put the ring on your finger. You then hugged him. "~~~~~, I will never leave you again, I'll be by your side, forever" he said. "Oppa, promise?" you asked, giving out your pinky. "Hmm!" he said and also giving out his pinky. He then kiss you romantically. "You're the best in my life.." "I will be with you forever, from now on.."
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Well, might be not interesting T^T

It's my first one-shot story and I took me so long to finish it because I'm doing on another things too :(

Enjoy the story!

Please leave comment in case to improve my writings

Thank you!