001

I still love him

                                                              ------------------------------In SM Entertainment building--------------------------

      “Yah!!!! Mark!!! Why do you come here?? Don’t you remember that we don’t any relationship anymore!!! Please go away!!!” Said Wendy to Mark…. Mark just followed her instruction and leave SM.. While leaving, Irene meet with him.. She saw Mark is crying, so she asked Mark… “Why are you crying?? And why are you here?? You’re from JYP Entertainment right???” Mark lean his head on Irene’s shoulder and said that he wants to meet with Wendy.. Hearing about that, Irene become angry... “Why did she do this to you?? And why you want to meet with her?? She had a really high temper “ Mark sighed and started to tell the truth to Irene…. “Noona… Actually…”

        “She was my girlfriend before her debuted… One night, when we were celebrating our anniversary, a drunken yeoja came to me and said that she was pregnant and the father of her baby is me… Wendy was very shock at that time and slapped me… “ Mark started to cry again… Irene clam him and he starts to continue the story….. “After that, Wendy broke up with me… I was angry with the yeoja and I slapped her… My friends, Jackson saw the incident and scolded me.. He said that the yeoja’s boyfriend had a same name with me… So that's why she said that I am her baby's father...Then I went to Wendy’s house to say the truth but she asked her bodyguard to kick me out… Noona, it hurts me so much..” Mark ended his story and when back to JYP Ent building…

         “Poor Mark” said Irene and went in to SM… When she was walking to her dorm, she meets Wendy and said..” Wendy-shii… I saw a namja and he is talking about you… Do you know him???” Wendy’s face turn red and scolded her.. “I don’t know him!!! He’s just a stranger or a fan of mine…Mianhae Mark” At the same time, Sehun came and said Hi to Wendy… B’coz of Irene’s face is like a baby, Sehun pinched Irene’s cheek… “Yah!!! I’m older that you!!! Please respect me as you noona!!!” Sehun just closed his ears and replied rudely to Irene.. “Hey you!!! I am your senior in SM !!!” While Sehun is talking, Leeteuk appeared and said.. “Sehun!!! Please respect your older even she’s your junior!!! Leeteuk walk passed them and when to Hendry….. “Do you here that, Sehun??” said Irene while laughing..Sehun just walked to their dorm… WITH Wendy….

             “Wendy, I want to tell my feeling towards you… Actually, I like you… And I want to sing a song for you!!! Okay.. One Two Three!!! *singing I like you from GOT7… While Sehun is singing, Wendy remember the moment when she saw Irene and Mark… Mark,why you do this to me?? Wae??? I still love you… After I know the truth, I think that I want to get back with you… But you’re with  Irene right now!!! How dare you Mark!!“Okay done!! Wendy!!! How was my sing just now??? Isn’t great???" Wendy came to reality when Sehun suddenly talk to her…. “Hmm it was so great!!! Okay, I need to go now!!! Bye2 Sehunnie!!! Mark, I miss you!!!!