(_|_)

Property
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mostly dedicated to HYOYEONzxc & Phibster12 <3

 

“Miyoung! I’m ho–AHHH!”

 

Sunny closed the door before the thrown vase could hit her. She could hear the vase was broken into pieces when it hits the door. “What in the world?” She opened the door and looked at the broken vase’s pieces shattering on the floor. She was about to speak when she looked up but her panicky rose again, causing her to slam the door to close again. CRASH! Another vase was broken. Sunny could hardly breathe at this point.

 

Her girlfriend has gone mad.

 

“Miyoung!” Sunny jerked her head through the little spaces when she was brave enough to open the door again. “What are you–” She noticed her girlfriend was ready to throw another vase at her. “Y–Yah! Can we talk this out?!” Tiffany looked calm for a moment but then she tossed the vase again which Sunny had to close the door again. She heard Tiffany was screaming in anger inside and knew it wasn’t a good idea to try to open the door again.

 

“Don’t you dare try to come in!”

 

Sunny was really confused. She didn’t know why her girlfriend was mad at her, like really mad at her! Her thoughts was interrupted by a faint sound of the door was being locked. “M–Miyoung?” She twisted the door knob but couldn’t get the door to open. “Hey!” Sunny banged on the door with her fist countless time until she was out of energy. She leaned against the door and sat on the ground in defeat. “Miyoung ah,” She called out when she felt the door pushed her a little. She knew Tiffany was leaning against the door too but in the inside.

 

“What did I do?”

“You tell me.”

 

Sunny huffed. Somehow Tiffany’s behavior is making her pissed off but she didn’t want to put more burdens in this situation. “That’s it.” She mumbled to herself as she gets up. She faced the door as she released a deep sigh. “OH MY GOODNESS!” Sunny pretended to act surprised at something. “A LONELY PINK TOTORO STUFFED TOY!” Not even a second passed right after she said it, the door was opened. Tiffany came out in panicky, searching for the stuffed toy that Sunny mentioned.

 

Knowing that she had the chance, Sunny quickly pulled Tiffany into a hug. “Yah.” She tightly hugged her girlfriend, who was trying so hard to release from her grip. Tiffany knew she couldn’t fight with Sunny’s strength so she ended up sobbing on the girl’s shoulder. Sunny was surprised at it. “Y–You….Why are you crying?”

 

“Are you….” Tiffany sobbed. “–Cheating on m–me?”

 

“What?” Sunny was upset when she heard what Tiffany asked. She gently rubbed Tiffany’s back in circles as she was comforting the crying one. “I’m not cheating on you.” They pulled off the hug when Tiffany was pushing Sunny by the shoulders. “Why would I cheat on you?” Sunny asked with a smile while wiping off the wet cheeks of her girlfr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter