chap. 1

COLD SWEEP

I do not intend to say anything wishy-washy on this section, but ... HAPPY BIRTHDAY YANG YOSEOB. You are one of the best man i've encountered. :)

 

 



 

The tension didn’t dissipate as the group of five gang manoeuvred their way to the VVIP room in the Nsoulist Club, but at least the leader as he walked, his confidence was never wavered. The beautiful but y girl behind him had nothing to worry about the job, however the shaky man besides her making her fists achy and irritable. What this was doing, she thought in frustration. The other two males who walked side by side with the leader played their roles well, all good in black and leather, not to forget the guns they had been hiding underneath.

 

Rin locked her right arm in the other male’s left.

“You better stop shaky or I’ll kick the big- of your head later.”

The words came clear and rigid. The male spared a look into her eyes before began to control his body language. He knew he got to get his head clear or he would blow the whole out.

 

The dim lightning and flickering disco ball shined the whole walls brought a perfect cover for them. The loud chats and mumbled of lots kind of people, drunken, high, covered but mostly in nothing but a piece of clothes that covered their private parts echoed in the club. It was a heaven hiding on earth. But kris was not impressed by anything that was happening, his eyes were serious gazing around the room, looking for some signal.

 

And finally he saw it. Two males in body-guard figures were waiting in in front of the room, both holding a gun on their waist. The all in black men were throwing a cold dead stares to Kris and his gang, still Kris didn’t shillyshallied. He walked right in front of them and announced in the same cold and boring voice,

“Cut the bull. We’re here for Yongguk.”

The two exchanged looks before the taller one opened the sliding door and slipped inside. A minute or less, he walked out the room and stated “Only the leader.” Kris huffed in annoyance and quickly grabbed the woman’s waist behind him. He didn’t want to have the plan got burned by something he had already expected from B.A.P thugs. “My woman follows,” he said, short and simple. The one who had a grumpy expression glared at Kris and the woman in order before he sniffed in a cranky way, opening the door. Kris glanced towards his men with the eyes full of meaning. They nodded in understanding.

 

“Well, well, look at my new fish. Fresh and good.”

Yongguk, the dealer they were negotiating welcomed the couple in a deep voice full of sarcasm. His eyes followed the female figure beside Kris as they made their way to the couch before the number one on list criminal. They seated without an invitation. The room looked luxurious, something to be expected from the most wanted and dangerous man in West Korea. His glittering necklace made of diamonds blinded the eyes of those who set their eyes on them. Typical criminal masked, Kris chatted in his mind.

 

But Kris wasn’t there to have casual chitchat. He had something to achieve and his objective was kept at his priority. “I wasn’t care if you played nice, Yongguk. I want my package now.” Kris asserted, trying to cut the necessary things that the male in front of him was spilling. He knew that type of men too much, he had been dealing with almost half of them. Manipulating them was his expertise. He’s playing hard to get.

 

“Relax man, the night is still young.” Yongguk mused, breathing a cigar in his mouth after. Another two males on both his right and left were playing a stone character.

“Time is gold for me.”

“Ahhh,,, no wonder the beauty besides you looked so bored, eh mate?” he smirked, at the same time giving a flirty wink to the female in Kris’s embrace. Rin stared seductively at Yongguk, as the comment lit a little interest in her.

“Woman comes second after business. I’m sure you know that.” Kris snapped, he was beginning to feel irritated and bored, both came in package. He loosened his arm from Rin and reached for the black leather briefcase beside his legs. With a loud thud, it was put and opened before Yongguk without having much seconds wasted. Yongguk seemed amused by Kris’s attitude. The wicked sneer on his face didn’t leave until he smoked the last bit of his expensive cigarette. He wanted to straight out the business he was having with the new meat, but he suddenly had a better idea in mind. He had decided for it and he was going to aim for it.

 

“I’ll take it but it comes with another price.” Yongguk stated. The killing look Kris threw on him didn’t make him stirred a tiny bit, instead he was happy. The fish had caught his bait!

“You cannot add some ing bull all of sudden, Yongguk! I ain’t buy it!”

Yongguk stood up and walked to the clear window, looking beyond to please himself with the Barbie dolls outside the dance floor.               

“You only have one option- take it or leave it.”

Kris wasn’t actually interesting in buying Yongguk’s bull but the curiosity just killed the cat. Not him. He had been calculating in mind the possibility of Yongguk’s price but he’s playing safe.

“Name it.”

Yongguk smiled. He turned his back to Kris and placed a little sweet look on Rin. She was beautifully playing with the end of her wavy hair, giving no attention to the male’s tedious conversation. Yongguk observed her perfect curved, her body was wrapped in a light material of black dressed but the bra she was wearing contrasted the colour. The red B-cup material sneaked a peek from the lower cut of the dress. Yongguk swallowed his own saliva of imagining the treasure behind. Another heaven made on earth, he thought.

“Traded me your woman along.”

The choice of words snapped Rin from her own world. She gave a confuse look on Yongguk before giving a deadly stare to Kris. Kris, on the other hand, didn’t even spare the girl a look, instead he was smiling proudly, as if he knew he had the best asset on his collection.

“The girl aint just any hoes, Yongguk. She’s with my group.”

Kris was trying his best to hold a grin of triumph upon his speech. 

 

Yongguk knew the woman wasn’t just any woman he could find on his own dance floor. He knew she was somehow special one. She didn’t display much attention on two-male conversations, she didn’t show any fear lurking in dangerous bastard’s lair, and on top of that, she didn’t give any freaking damn flirt to the hot male beside her. Yongguk, ashamedly agreed to himself that Kris was a way good-looking from him, but still the girl aint pay much attention to it. He had been asking himself what kind of trick that would lure some interest into that beautiful chick.

“She came with a price.” Yongguk stated, taking back a seat in his own crown.

“Humor me.”

Yongguk huffed, exchanging look with the blur-haired male on his left. “5 kilo of Phencyclidine.”

The name of the expensive drug totally brought Kris to another part of his own dimension. He freaking knew PCP was an -kicking expensive drug and it was totally rare in the town. Despite of his happiness, Rin was cursing at Kris’s blindness over the materials she knew Kris would never resist on one.

“Considered it a deal, mate!” Kris confirmed, his eyes were twinkling at the occasional transaction. He held out his right hand to shake with Yongguk but Rin’s angry comment snapped him.

“I thought you love me, dickhead!” she spat on his face.

Kris’s head was pounding in a mad rhythm behind his skull and he lost his tempered when he pressed Rin’s jaw with this big hand. “You should be lucky I didn’t sell you for some bucks, !”

Rin, however, wasn’t some cheap chick anyone could find alongside the dirty- alley. She was proud woman, and had an ego as big as her head. She threw a punch at Kris, slamming a fist under his neck. The unexpected move brought Kris fallen on his above the couch they had been sitting all the time.

 

Yongguk was having a great time, watching some typical Korean drama live before his eyes. He never assumed hot chick like Rin could throw a fast fist like that. He identified then she knew how to fight and he was curious about how good she could be.

 

Before Kris could launched another attack to the girl, Yongguk’s men had already pinned him down for good. While Kris was struggling to settle himself between the pairs of hands on his own body, Yongguk stepped forward, throwing a black package on his chest.

“That’s your candy. Now get out from here.”

Yongguk’s word finally sank in. He got his men released Kris. He stood on all his glory, wiping the invisible dust on his expensive leather jacket. The interior light casted his face in shadow, making his smile almost sinister as he turned his back on Rin to walk away.

“Wait!” Rin shouted in urgency.

She ran up to the tall male, throwing her arms over his neck and connecting their mouths. Kris was shocked by her action by the way, she just punched his neck a minute ago and now she was kissing him like nothing had happened. Emotion began to disturb Kris’s mind and his tongue pushed past his lips, in search of Rin.

 

Rin didn’t allow the entry. Instead, as fast as Kris could possibly imagined, she ended the kiss within second and slammed her forehead against his. Both pain and shock dwelling inside Kris, he stumbled against the door hard. There was a sudden chaos outside the room and Rin expected Kris’s men must have been having fun playing tough with Yongguk’s bodyguards. Yet, Rin didn’t satisfy. She launched forward and with a final blow, she twisted her body like a badass female ninja and kicked Kris in his gut.

“That’s for selling me for a drug, you son of a .” Rin rasped, her face was painted in grimace.Yongguk who was still enjoying himself, rubbed his clean-shaved chin in satisfaction.

“sneaky, y woman.”