Kismet

A Little Too Not Over You (ALTNOY)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Friendly reminder: Long chapter ahead. Enjoy!!

 

Yoona's POV

 

After riding a bus, I took a cab to Tiffany's house. She gave me her number and address a while ago. As I arrived at my destination. I ring the doorbell of Tiffany's house. Her house has a big gate and the outlook of her house is very luxurious. One of the maids open the gate.

 

"Good Afternoon. You must be Yoona-ssi?" The lady greeted and she bowed down. I did the same.

 

"Yes, I am." I responded and the lady let me in.

 

"Tiffany-ssi is up in her room. Go up and turn right and you'll see a pink door. It's her room." She said as she directed me to Fany's room. Omo I'm afraid that I may drown inside Fany's pink room.

 

"Kamshamnida." I thanked the lady. I went up and in just one knock, Fany opened the door quickly. I was surprised because she's too excited to have a girl talk with me. Kekeke.

 

As she welcome me inside her room, I thank God that her walls are not painted pink. Only her bedsheets, pillows, curtains and cabinets are pink. Anyway, she let me sat on her bed. She prepared some snacks placed on a small table. She offered me a cheeseburger and some fries and I'm very happy to take it since I had a long trip a while ago. I started munching the food. It tastes so great.

 

"Yah Yoona, you're cute when you are eating. You must be really hungry." Tiffany mumbled and let out a soft giggle.

 

"Jin..ja? I'm weally reawlly hungwyy layt naw, Fany~ah." I said while munching this barbecue flavored fries. Yum!

 

Fany laughed out loud. "How can you be so fluffy Yoona. If you want you can eat mine, I'm still full." Fany handed me the tray. I grinned and thanked her. "Gomawo."

 

As I swallowed the food, I began talking clearly. "So Fany, tell me about you and the one you like." I asked. I'm so interested with Fany's revelation. At first, I thought she was just joking, but when she told me she really do like a girl, I looked in her eyes and I see sincerity on it. I'm touched how Tiffany shows me now, that she's telling me her secret or maybe a feeling that is somewhat different and special, without any worries. When I told her I will understand.. ofcourse I will. I already experienced it and I'm still experiencing it now.. and I don't have any regrets falling in love with a girl cause it feels so amazing. What I regret is I let go of her so easily.

 

"Well here it goes Yoona." Fany uttered. "I met her just 4 months ago, when I saw her dancing so cool and at the same time y in an intermission number during a certain event here in school. She was one of the new dancers here in school. I heard that she applied for a scholarship and that's the time she started dancing." Fany continues to tell her story. Whoa, I guess this girl really have some sparks since she was able to capture Tiffany's attention. "After their dance number. They went down the stage and she walk along the side.. and I was seated at the side too so I was able too see her near. I examined everything about her as she passes by me. She's so cute." Tiffany said as she blushes. "Then, one of the rings she wears, fell off her finger. I guess she was playing with it, that's why." Tiffany mumbled as she tries to remember what happened before.

 

I suddenly asked. "Did you get the ring?" She smirked and said "Ne. I stood up and get it. I was about to follow her and return it to her, but suddenly I felt shy and nervous." She bit her lip so I asked her. "So.. where's the ring now?" I finished eating two cheese burgers and one large fries. Fany handed me the soda. "I kept it in my locker. I never try to return it to her because I can't go near her and I just made it as a remembrance of her." She chuckled. "I guess you were really stunned by her, Fany. Did you guys ever talked?" It's been so long, so I guess they already had a conversation. "Yes. Twice and the rest are only greetings like "hi and hello" when we pass by each other in school.

 

"Seriously, fany? In that 4 long months you just had a conversation with her, just twice?" I muttered and Fany nodded. "Yup and it was because of Taeyeon." My eyes suddenly widened. "Okay okay, so now I'll be knowing more about you and Taeyeon." I said and prepared myself from Fany's revelations. "She's the one who introduced me to her." Omo so they are in good terms before.. "Wait. You guys are friends before? So now, what happened? Why you guys can't be friends anymore? Did you fight because of this girl?" I flooded Fany with a lot of questions. "Well.. yes me and Taeyeon were friends before. We became close to each other. But it was ruined with just an unexpected action from her, and when I told her I like her bestfriend 'Yukey'." Fany explained and tries not to look at me straight in the eyes.

 

"Omo. So the one you like is Taeyeon's bestfriend?" I threw her another question.

 

"Ne Yoona. Exactly." Fany said and grabbed her soda and took a sip on it.

 

"But how come your friendship was ruined when you told Taeyeon about that? And what did Taeyeon do that made your friendship over?" I questioned. Whoa Tiffany's life is interesting. "And oh wait. Did Taeyeon like Yukey too?" I placed a follow up question.

 

"Wait. You know Yukey?" Suddenly Fany asked.

 

"Aniyo. Taeyeon just shared something funny about Yukey a while ago while we're in class." I said.

 

"Oh okay. Now back to your questions. First of all, Taeyeon does not like Yukey. She likes me. She thought I like her too." Omo that's sad for Taeyeon's part. "She unexpectedly kissed me when she confessed, but I told her afterwards that the one I like was her bestfriend." Fany laid her back and hug a pillow.

 

"Oh my that was so painful but that's the truth. Is Taeyeon and Yukey in good terms?" I curiously asked because of the incident happened between Fany and Taeyeon.

 

"Yes they are. That's what I like about Taeyeon that in spite of the fact that I like her bestfriend and not her, she didn't break her friendship with Yukey. They still treat each other the same way." Fany informed me. Whoa Taeyeon is such a good sport and she's a one of a kind bestfriend.

 

"Well, that's a good thing about her. Not wanting to destroy a relationship tho she was hurt. But, wait.. Does Yukey know you like her?" I'm so eager to know since I see that Fany really likes her.

 

"Yes. The time I told Taeyeon about it.. she just arrived and heard everything." Fany sighed. "The situation was so complicated, right?" She asked and I agreed.

 

"Oh.. btw, is Yukey her real name?" I asked out of curiosity. Since it was a unique korean name, I guess.

 

"Aniyo. It is her nickname which Taeyeon made up." Fany replied. It sounds cute. "Arasso. It sounds so fluffy tho." I giggled.

 

"Anyway, her real name is.." Fany stopped talking when someone knocked on her door. Then my phone started ringing.

 

"Answered that first Yoona, I'll just open the door." Fany get out from her bed and rush to the door. I stood up near the window and answered the call.

 

"Hello oppa?"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

After a minute I hung up.

 

Oh Jessica just arrived. "Hi Sica." I greeted her.

 

"Hello Yoona. Great seeing you here. I guess Fany already told you about her lovelife?" Sica started laughing.

 

"Yah Sooyeon!! Stop teasing me!" Fany whined.

 

"Yah Miyoung!! Stop calling me in my Korean name!!!" Sica screamed. Aigoo, they're like kids. I just laugh at them.

 

"Aish!! Don't ever call me Miyoung again!!!" Fany smacked Tiffany's forehead. Kekeke these two are crazy over their Korean names.

 

"Fine. Stop screaming." They glared at each other.

 

"Yah! You guys are so funny!" I chuckled my tummy hurts from laughing at them. Then for a moment they laughed too.

 

"Tiff, Yoona let's have a dinner at my aunt's newly opened restaurant. It's just near the mall." Sica invited us.

 

"I would love to, but I can't join you for now guys, I need to go home and have a video call with my parents." I explained and apologized.

 

"That's more important Yoona. You may join us next time." Thankfully they both understand.

 

"Gomawo. I'll come with you next time, promise." I flashed them a smile. "Sica, I think I saw you after class and you were.. sleeping?" I mumbled.

 

"Gosh, Sica you were sleeping again?" Fany teased Sica.

 

"What? Where? I was in the library after class, I borrowed notes from Luna and copied the lessons I need to catch up." Sica said. Aish, I really thought it was her. Because when Sooyoung's car stopped in front of me, I thought Sica was the one sleeping beside her, since the sleeping mask that girl was wearing was the same sleeping mask I saw in Sica's bag the first day I met her.. and also the thing that Sica and Sooyoung knows each other. Anyway, not a big deal.

 

"Aigoo, sorry I thought that was you whom I saw. Nevermind." I just sniggered because of my silliness.

 

"Kekeke. Yoona it's fine. Anyway, you go ahead now." Sica said and they accompany me until I ride a cab home.

 

"You guys enjoy dinner and Tiffany thanks for trusting me. See you tomorrow!" I waved them bye.

 

-----------------

 

Just a few hours ago, after Soo's class and Yuri's practice...

 

Yuri's POV

 

On the phone..

 

{Soo, where are you? I'm on my way to the parking area.}

 

{Class just finished! I'll be going there now.}

 

{Yah! Your class just finished 20 minutes ago. Pabo! Where have you been?}

 

{Fine, fine. I just accompanied Sica to the library.}

 

{The girl who's always frozen?}

 

{Yah! What do you mean frozen?}

 

{Remember when you introduced her to me, she was so cold and one time I walked pass by her and Tiffany, I greeted them and she just smirked to me!!}

 

{Yah! Can't you see, she's cute when she acts like that?}

 

{So you mean you like her?}

 

{What?! I just admire her. That's all, dork.}

 

{Why can't you just admit that you really do like her?!}

 

{..........}

 

{Yah Soo! Hello???!!!}

 

"OUCH!" I exclaimed in pain. I turned around only to see Sooyoung laughing at my reaction. "Aigoo, why did you smack my head?! With your books?!" I paused and look at Soo's books. "Since when did you have books? You never bring books!!!" I . Soo's the kind of student who does not always read books or write notes, but she listens well in class tho sometimes she sleeps.. like me. Kekeke.

 

"Well, Sica said I should study at home because we have long quizzes next week and if I get a grade above the passing score, we'll go out!" She stuck her tongue out. "And who told you I can't have books with me??!!" She screamed at my ear. AHHH! It hurts.

 

"Well you never read books, idiot!" I rolled my eyes. "And ohh you really want to date her?!" I smug and . I took my car keys from my bag.

 

"Just want to hang out with her. Well, know her more! Get a love life Kwon!" She said and I glared at her. Soo is one of my best buddies, especially in the dance organization. She's the one who taught me a lot of new moves and steps, modern hip-hop songs and how to dance with passion.

 

At first, I was afraid to join the dance club, but I tried it for my scholarship. My mom can pay for my tuition and other fees in school, since she works as a fashion designer in a well-known company in the U.S., she earns a lot. But, in my first year in college, I had subjects that I failed to pass. Since then, I thought that I'm wasting my mom's money. So, I decided to have a scholarship to be able to save money and it gave me another opportunity to discover that I also have talent in dancing.

 

Now, this chance to have a scholarship helped me to study well, because now that I started to love dancing, I don't want to lose what I am now passionate about.

 

"Yah! I don't need a lovelife!" I uttered. I opened my car and put my things inside.

 

"Then, how about my cousin Minho?" Soo asked and giggles right away.

 

"Aish, stop it Choi! Here, you drive! I want to sleep. Let's go to the fastfood chain with large size pizzas you told me last night." I threw the keys to Soo and she successfully caught it. We'll be having lunch now. I'm so tired from practice, I can't feel my arms to drive, so I just let Soo.

 

Both  of us are already sitting inside. Soo at the driver's seat and me slouching at the passenger's seat.

 

"You look exhausted Yuri." Soo said as she starts the car and drive out of the school's parking lot. "You practiced hard ha, that's good." She added.

 

"Yeah. You suggested to the troupe that I should have a solo stage, jerk. I'm dead tired and sleepy." I bickered as I close my eyes.

 

Soo laughed. "You deserve it, anyway. You've been dancing so good these past months." She gazed at me then winked. This will be my first solo stage. I didn't knew that Soo will recommend me to our sunbaes that I'm one of the juniors that should perform in the event, since I excelled and showed unique moves. I'm happy that she trust me a lot that I can make the whole crowd dance with me and enjoy the music during my special stage. But still, I feel so nervous because I'm sure that there will be going a lot of students who'll watch, since this is one of the biggest event here in Dongguk.

 

"Thanks a lot Soo." I beamed at her. "Just bring me to that pizza parlor and I'll treat you. I'll just take a nap." I mumbled as I yawn because I'm so worn out right now.

 

"Alright!" Soo exclaimed in happiness. "Here use this!" Soo handed me a sleep mask.

 

"Since when are you using sleep mask??" I asked and wear it. This will help me sleep comfortably.

 

"I just took it from Sica, without her knowing." Soo chuckled. "So I can tell her that I have her sleep mask and she'll tell me to bring it back and then we could see each other tomorrow." Now Soo let out an evil laugh. Yah she's crazy.

 

"Snatcher! You're crazy." I mocked her. "Lame idea Choi." I laughed.

 

"Shut up Kwon! Just sleep already." I shut my mouth and sleep.

 

After a few minutes...

 

"What the?! Why did you suddenly brake?!" I bawled at Soo, not removing the sleep mask. I was about to enter dreamland when she suddenly hit the brake.

 

"Sorry Yuri, it's just that there's this girl who's going to pass the street, but the light is still on green." Soo explained.

 

"Ow.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter