Trying to Forget You

Twisted Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up the next day, determined not to let the events of yesterday affect me anymore. I had one more final to go, and then I was free.

 

I walked into the kitchen, and Eunji was getting ready to leave the house.

 

“Good luck on your calculus final Eunji-ah! You’ll do great! Fighting!” I said with a cheery smile. It didn’t seem like she actually bought it, but she just played along anyways.

 

“Thank you In Ha! I’ll be back in a few hours! Good luck on O-chem! You’ll ace it, my little genius” she patted my head and left. Suddenly, I got a text message on my phone.

 

We need to talk. –V

 

I threw my phone onto the couch, and started getting ready for school. I wasn’t about to get into it again. The only sensible thing to do, was to get ready for my final, and deal with him later.

 

4 hours later

 

“YESSSS FREEDOM!” I laughed along with my friends as we left our last final.

 

“ yah, chingu’s, let’s go get some ice cream?” I said with a bright face. But why did it feel like I was the only one smiling, and everyone was just looking at me with concern?

 

“In Ha, are you…okay?” Xiumin gave me his famous puppy eye look.

“Of course I am, why wouldn’t I be?”

 

“ummm.” Ji min paused

 

“we heard what happened yesterday” Xiumin followed.

 

So news about me and V traveled that fast amongst our friends?

 

“I’m fine guys!” all of a sudden I got another text. This time, it was from my oppa in Korea.

 

In Ha-ah! Congratulations on finishing your third year abroad! We are so proud of you, but we miss you so much! So…I BOOKED YOU A FLIGHT AND GOT YOU AN INTERNSHIP IN KOREA OVER THE SUMMER!!!!! Your flight leaves the day after tomorrow! I’m going to email you the details, but I can’t wait to see my adorable dongsaeng! Anyeong!

 

I could barely hold in my excit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter