1/1

My other half


Baekhyun stared at the lifeless face of Chanyeol,he sat on the chair and wished for Chanyeol to come back to life.He started to tear up as the time went by,his parents were standing beside him,comforting him."Channie's not dead right?" The 8 year old Baekhyun asked,looking up at his parents with tears streaming down his now red face.

"We don't know Baekhyun,let's just believe in him." His mother answered."Why is he so stupid?" Baekhyun said while sobbing,even if he were just 8 years old he still understood that Chanyeol had protected him and instead of Baekhyun getting injured it were him.

"Hey,move out of the way Byun Baekhyun." A boy said and pushed him to the side.Baekhyun clenched his fists and pushed the boy back."Move yourself!" He yelled,he is done with this boy and his so "cool" gang.

The boy got angry and were about to push Baekhyun right over the street when a car came.Suddenly Baekhyun heard a crash and blood were everywhere.

They all glanced to the side and noticed Chanyeol,infront of the car,blood oozing out form the side of his head.Baekhyun had no idea what to do but he pushed the others to the side and ran towards Chanyeol,he sat down on his knees and gently but really worried shook Chanyeol.

What if he got killed?this is just a nightmare,just a really bad nightmare he thought loud in his head,trying to ignore all that was happening outside of his head.



Flashback
Baekhyun had always thought that the boy with ears and a tail who were watching him from afar looked very curious.Whenever their gaze met the boy would turn around and run onto all four into the forest.

That day they met,face to face.Baekhyun stared up at the taller six years old.He tiptoed and touched the other one's ears,making them twitch.

"Are they real?" Baekhyun with his soft voice asked the other one,the boy didn't reply but started to sniff around Baekhyun,his tail touching Baekhyun's arms as he moved around the smaller boy.

He started to giggle,"Are you a werewolf?" He managed to ask."Yes." The other replied,Baekhyun had never smiled so wide before.

"Woah! that's so cool! what's your name?" He asked."I dunno." The wolf boy answered and sat down on the grass his wolf eyes staring at Baekhyun."Why?" Baekhyun asked as he sat down infront."My parents,I have never seen them,I guess they left me in the forest." It seemed all weird but Baekhyun didn't want to ask anymore,he nodded in reply.

"Then,I will call you for Chanyeol." The boy titled his head to the side."Chanyeol?" "Yup! I like it.I wanted a brother but I'm the only son in the family." Baekhyun replied.Chanyeol smiled and said,"I could be your brother.I will be there when someone or something bothers you." 

And that's what Chanyeol really did,he never once broke his promise.If Baekhyun were crying he would hold the other and comfort him just as much as he could,if Baekhyun were angry he would make the other calm down.

If Baekhyun hated him a day or were not happy with him then he would let Baekhyun be and say whatever he wanted.Right now,Baekhyun hated himself for being angry at Chanyeol these days and yell those words which he never meant since he would always come back to the other and hug.

They even planned that they would go to the same school,same class,graduate and then to college and maybe create a family,but that may be happen to Chanyeol but not Baekhyun.Because the 8 year old Baekhyun weren't interested in girls,at all.

All he knew was that he wanted to spend his whole life with his brother who got accepted by his family easily.What if everything were just a dream?if he woke up then maybe Chanyeol never evene existed?

But now,that tall boy were in hospital with a bandage around his head,Baekhyun started to cry even more than he did before."Channie,wake up,I want to see my other half,I want to know that you're still by my side..I want to see my other half!" He yelled which caused his parents to tear up too.

As the minutes passed even his crying stopped and only sobs could be heard until,"Baekkie,why are you crying?"