Final

First Sight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

             I met him for the first time at wedding ceremony. My family and I went there for my dad's friend's daughter. His daughter was my best friend. She was married with her lovely husband, Kris.

                   " Hey, congratulations to you, now you already be a wife...huhuuh I guess I can't meet you always.." I made a fake cry to SuJong.

                   " Hey, don't cry, or I will cry too...I'll promise I will always meet you" SuJong hugged me just to comfort me from crying.

                    "Don't worry, Se Na, I will let SuJong meet you always," Kris said to me.

                    " Really?! Thanks darling!!," Sujong kissed him as Kris let her to meet Se a always. He kissed her back. Then, 5 boys were come to us. I looked at one of them. He looked at me and smiled. Omo!!! He has a dimple. So cute!!!

                     "Looks like we disturbed them guys," Luhan smiled.

                      " Err...ani..err...oh.. I almost forgot. Now you'll already meet each other. Guys, this is Se Na, Se Na, this is Luhan, Chen,Lay,Xiumin and panda boy, Tao," SuJong explained to me one by one.

                      " Annyeonghaseyo, Se Na imnida," you gently bowed to them.

                      " We Are One!! Annyeonghaseyo, We Are EXO-M!!," they bowed together to me. My eyes locked to him. He looks nice. His smile. His cute dimple. So his name was Lay. Why Lay? Whatever. Wait! Why my heart beating? Omo!!! Did I fall in love to him?

                      " Se Na, Se Na.." Su Jong called my me. But I can't heard her. She shaked my body.

                      " Se Na!!!! ," Su Jong shouted. I'm shocked.

                      " Oh..yes..erm..what did you say just now," I asked her.

                      " Aigo this girl...you must dreaming again....let's grab some food," she grabbed my hand and walked to the table. My parents and her's sat another table. We sat with Kris and his handsome friends. SuJong sat beside Kris, Luhan with Xiumin and Chen with Tao. Too late it just had 1 seats beside Lay. I had no choice to take that place.We ate the food together. All of them start their conversation while Lay and me keep silence. Suddenly Lay called my name.

                       " Se Na, why you keep quiet since we start eating?," he asked me.

                       " Err I don't know, maybe I don't have partner to talk. Seems like they got their partner to talk ," I looked at them. " How about you," I asked him back.

                       " Same here," he smiled. " Hey..why not we just talked together," he asked .

                       " Why not? ," I smiled at him. " So why your named was Lay? Is that any meaning or something?," I asked him.

                       " Hahahahaha.., my friends just gave that name to me. I also don't know, But my real name was Zhang YiXing, you," YiXing...such a nice name like him too.

                       " Oh I see, I'm Jung Se Na" I told him.

                       " Wow such a cute name, Vanilla Girl," he luaghed at me.

                       " Vanilla Girl? Wait!! H..How did you my nickname," I asked him and at the same time I ws shocked. It just SuJong only knew my nickname. 

                       " Hahahaha...I just heard when Su Jong called you just now. Seems like you really like vanilla flavor. Me too!!," he said happily to me. We started talked and know eact other on that day. We exchange our phone number. We got same personalitirs. I love dance. He loves too. We really got good chemistry. Secretly, I start to like him. 

                        One day, he called me. I picked up my phone.

                        " Hey Lay..is anything I can help you," I asked him happily.

                        " Erm...Hrm...can..erm..how to say," Lay seems want to tell me something.

                        " What's wrong, Lay?Nevermind, you can tel me slowly," I try to calm him. 

                        " Erm..okay..can I take you for a dinner this Saturday? If you free on that day, If don't, maybe nex.." Lay didn't finish talking but I suddenly said YES!

                        " YESS!!," I said happily.

                        " Urm..sorry, what?," he asked again.

                        " I said yes, Lay. I will go out with you, Okay," I said to him. I can feel that he was smiling now.

                        " Really?!! YAYYYY!!! Opps..urm..sorry..I just very excited. Okay so I will pick you at 6pm at your house, okay, Bye Vanilla Girl," he ended our conversation. I laughed.

                        " Why he heard like super excited when I say yes....maybe he want to propose me," " Eh...stop dreaming, he doesn't like you. Maybe he wan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter