Final

Kick Him (Where it hurts the most)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Stalking.

 

 

Kyungsoo grunted, hitting the back of his perpetually stupid friend’s head with his balled fist. The other groaned unattractively, a loud hissing ouch left his thin lips. He deserves it. He deserves everything Kyungsoo will do to him for the next second of his waking life. He had Kyungsoo squishing himself between the awful smelling dumpster and the moss clogged wall irked the latter’s nonexistent sanity, bending him against his will through the use of his jutted mouth. Actually, he deserves having Kyungsoo’s arm looped under his chin, coiling around his neck for a choke hold.

 

What the hell is he doing here? Where in the hell is he? Is he still in this planet called Earth? Why are there rats bigger than a legit matured cat existing here? Kyungsoo questions himself.

 

Damn pout and its lethal magic.

 

“Seriously, Sehun? It’s seven in the evening and I should be home, cooking dinner for me and Jongin but where the am I? Dragged forcefully by an idiot that goes by the name Oh Sehun to stalk a god damned blond fairy! I should be strangling your sorry by now!”

 

“Arf arf, all bark no bite, hyung. I know you can’t hurt your lovely dongsaeng. You love me.” Sehun swayed his free hand like Kyungsoo’s underlying threat to his life was nothing as he continued looking from his borrowed binoculars, mouth hanging open at the sight of his blond fairy skipping his way home.

 

Who the hell skips on their way home? Like literally bouncing his heels from left to right, up and down which is super weird for a grown up man/boy.

 

“You piece of—“

 

“Language. Jongin won’t like it if he heard you cursing.”

 

“Jongin’s not here, you brat. And I can curse whenever I want wherever I want because I am ing mad. ANGRY!”

 

“I know, I know. Infuriated. Yes. But my love can’t wait!” the younger reasoned out in an exaggerated whine, placing down the binoculars on his lap. He rummaged on his backpack, avoiding Kyungsoo’s rolling eyes, and pulled out his also borrowed DSLR camera along with this gigantic lens which costs twice the amount of the camera itself.

 

Kyungsoo snorted, swatting the flying insects away. He mentally debated if he’s going to wring Sehun’s neck after this or go easy on him and just push him in the middle of the road and get himself hit by a running car or much better, a truck, though poisoning him sounds more tempting. Kyungsoo’s killing instincts becomes more violent each passing second.

 

“Also, where the hell did you get all of this? Aren’t you poor enough that you constantly barge inside my apartment for food and sometimes act as a freeloader?” he asked, watching Sehun adjust the lens of the camera as he sets his eye on the viewfinder. Peeking over Sehun’s opened backpack, Kyungsoo found out that the younger holds possession of this heavy stalking equipment, stupid big nose nerd disguise included.

 

Sehun started to giggle, taking pictures of his blond fairy petting a frog just beside the street lamp. It was so cute that Sehun couldn’t stop his finger from pressing the shutter.

 

“Baekhyun hyung lent it to me.”

 

No wonder, Kyungsoo thought. The same blood flows through their veins.

 

Sehun’s older half-brother is a serious case of an incurable sasaeng. Byun Baekhyun will kill if that’s what it takes for his idol, Kris Wu, a popular Chinese action star slash model slash singer, to notice him. Packed with the sasaeng-must-haves aka disguise clothes which are pretty much painfully obvious, camera with different sizes of lens which can rival those used to capture lion images for National Geographic channel, binoculars used by the army, fake ID’s, tons of money (plus his ultimate weapon, the black card), and great acting skills, Baekhyun took the first plane ride to Guangzhou to follow his ultimate idol crush leaving his brother dying in hunger with only ten thousand won left in his pocket to feed himself for the next two weeks.

 

They are really blood related but thankfully, Sehun is a mild case.

 

 “Come on, hyung!” Sehun hurriedly slung his camera around his neck and grabbed his very big backpack, settling it on his back. Soon, he was hot on his heels, running across the dumpster to a concrete wall for refuge. He acted like a ninja, leaning against the piss smelling cemented partition, looking from left to right before stealthily crawling towards a tree.

 

Kyungsoo was left there, watching how his dongsaeng ruin his already ruined reputation. His left brow twitched at the sight.

 

“Should I go home and leave him?” and let him make a fool of himself?

 

Sehun rolled on the ground, taking retreat behind the small pot of daisy, lying on his stomach, camera propped in a stance ready to take candid shots of his fairy who was now twirling on his heel with a frog caged inside his clasped hand. Without further ado, lithe fingers started pressing nonstop on the shutter.

 

Kyungsoo, without any regret, shrugged and left.

 

 

---

 

 

It was already Wednesday and Jongin was blackmailed by his good friend, Oh Sehun, to accompany him with his life mission aka admire the wonders of life (blond fairy). Sehun threatened to spread his full body photo for the school body to see and for Kyungsoo to launch an impromptu assassination to kill Kim Jongin. Where Sehun got a hold of such brilliant blackmailing material, Jongin doesn’t know though he has a hunch that it was Kim Jongdae, the crazy president of Photography club who gave Sehun the photo in exchange of some won.

 

Back to the current situation they’re at, afraid that his boyfriend would literally skin him alive, because Do Kyungsoo is awfully possessive, Jongin blindly sat down on the vacant seat next to Sehun in the cafeteria. He was silently cursing his friend. He should’ve just used his six pack abs and muscled biceps to wrestle Sehun’s twig like structure to destroy the photo. He could’ve saved himself from sitting around the cafeteria and the probable embarrassment Sehun will share with him. Also, he doesn’t like hanging out in the crowded mess hall.

 

It was congested, noisy, and full of mess. Jongin doesn’t like it. Don’t forget the annoying amount of fangirls hanging around the cafeteria, waiting for the Chinese soccer player to throw them a glance. It irked the tan dancer so much. I mean, he’s also handsome and he’s very confident of himself but why is it that girls are very fond of the foreign students?  Moreover, the Chinese soccer star player and the other giant Basketball prodigy.

 

Speaking of which, Jongin squinted his eyes a bit to the direction where Sehun has been looking at for an hour, Jongin huffed at his discovery. “So, you’re stalking the Luhan?”

 

Sehun snapped his head to Jongin like he said something wrong, the younger raised one brow before looking back at the group of Chinese blonds seating just a few meters away from them.

 

The tan male sighed. “I didn’t know you were this desperate, Sehun.”

 

“I am not.” The younger scoffed, hands guiding a smaller version of binoculars to his eyes. Oh my gee, look at how he pinch that pink horse plushie.

 

“Oh my god, and your stalking isn’t discreet either.” Jongin sarcastically commented.

 

“This is not stalking, you imbecile.” says Sehun, groaning at the word ‘stalking’ which was a bit offending because clearly, he’s not stalking.

 

“What made you different from a stalker? Come on, enlighten me.”

 

The brunette dramatically dropped the object he’s holding with a thud on the metal table. He gasped, flinging his hand to cover his parted mouth.

 

“First, this is called admiring… admiring and stalking are two different words with two different meaning. Oh my god, how can you be so stupid, Jongin? I’m starting to doubt why they let you graduate high school.”

 

“Offense taken. But seriously, what’s the difference? You still act like a puppy trailing his master. Sehun, I always see you taking his picture and watching him from the sidelines. Kyungie even told me that you went to follow him home! You are obviously stalking that Chinese blond!” he growled, pointing a finger to the scowling blond’s direction.

 

True, that blond is beautiful if beautiful was even a right term to describe a man but , he’s so gorgeous that if Jongin isn’t dating Do Kyungsoo and if Luhan isn’t stealing the spotlight away from him, he’ll go hit on that Chinese. Jongin mentally pats his friend’s back for making a right choice of choosing someone to admire but… stalking. Stalking is a complete new level.

 

“Admiring.” Sehun corrected. “I am admiring the love of my life. That’s the right ring to that, Kkamjong. Like how you did back then when you first saw Kyungsoo hyung.”

 

To Sehun’s defense, it’s not stalking. Stalking is done maliciously to the extent that someone intents to do something after following and acting with obsessive behavior. Sehun is not stalking his blond fairy. He’s just merely admiring him from afar, taking evidences that such beauty existed, and even making sure that no one hurts the most beautiful creature God has ever made. He’s merely acting upon his historical passionate character to help preserve one of the world’s wonders.

 

Jongin snorted at his brief explanation of what admiration and stalking respectively is. It took them almost an hour of arguing that Sehun wasn’t aware of his blond fairy walking out of the cafeteria.

 

In the end, Jongin ended up nursing the painful swell on his head. His friend hit him after noticing that the subject of his affection was gone and he was too preoccupied because of Jongin. It was always Jongin to blame.

 

Sehun flew out of the area, skipping his classes just to look for the Chinese blond.

 

 

---

 

 

Chanyeol and Joonmyeon are both giving him weird looks but he couldn’t care less. His latest discovery brought him to a treasure trove where he illegally nicked this heavenly piece of cloth that smells so heavenly good.

 

“Jongin told me about your… uhm case, Sehunnie.” Joonmyeon said, peering through his lashes as he settles his bag on top of the table.

 

“You’re crushing on this particular blond Chinese.” Chanyeol added, carefully pulling Joonmyeon on his lap. The smaller looked up to him, eyes twinkling as he muttered a sickeningly sweet thank you which the giant responded with a peck on his small nose.

 

“Good thing he chose a better word.” Sehun barely said as he sniffed more of the fabric’s scent. He liked calling it a crush rather than being cruelly called a stalker but he'd like it more if his hyung used the term admirer instead.  “Ohhhh gosh. Hmmmm.” Sehun moaned, muffled but barely audible. He gripped the fabric tighter, almost smashing it to his face.

 

Chanyeol ripped his eyes from his boyfriend and glanced at Sehun. His jaw dropped when he recognized the thing his dongsaeng was holding, obsessively smelling.

 

“Please tell me you are not sniffing on a boxer brief.”

 

Joonmyeon gasped. “Sehun!”

 

“What? What’s wrong with admiring how my blond fairy’s clothing smell?” the younger grunted, pulling away from the material. What’s wrong with what he’s doing? Was it illegal? He was just merely admiring the smell of his crush’s clothe.

 

“But that’s underwear!”

 

“Probably used too!”

 

“That’s very inappropriate!”

 

“And gross!”

 

“And how did you get a hold of that?”

 

Sehun rolled an eye. “Of course, I took a shower earlier after basketball practice and it happens that I saw him entering the shower room. He opened this sports bag on the bench and grabbed the towel so I assumed that the bag belongs to him. When he entered the cubicle, I worked as a great ninja and grabbed something inside then I went out. The end.” He said as a matter-of-factly.

 

“You stole one of his things?”

 

“And of all the thing you can steal, you chose his underwear?”

 

“Yup, very clever of you, Chanyeol hyung and Joonmyeon hyung.” he smiled widely, proud of his accomplishment. The couple face palmed.

 

Jongin was right, Sehun is slowly turning into his brother.

 

Or even worse.

 

“Oh, his smells delicious.”

 

 

---

 

 

Later that day, Luhan went home wearing nothing but his pants, hissing everytime his junior made contact with the rough fabric of his jeans.

 

Damn that underwear stealer!

 

 

---

 

 

After a week, Baekhyun returned from his China exploration and Kris Wu hunting, slapping his triumph to his friends’ face. The impossible wide smile etched on his pretty face as he strutted his way towards the group, not forgetting to obnoxiously sway his hips from left to right. His eating grin shouts look at me es, I told you so, I will bring home the bacon after I ate the hotdog.

 

“I,” he pointed to himself when he stopped in front of them, lips tugged into a devious smile with a hint of success “slept with Kris Wu.”

 

Jongin spat the coffee he was drinking.

 

Kyungsoo’s eyes grew bigger than usual and had almost fallen out of his eye socket.

 

Joonmyeon and Chanyeol shook their head, already expecting things like this to happen.

 

“Jjinja?! Slept? Like what you think I am thinking? With Kris Wu?!”

 

Baekhyun rested his weight on his left leg, hand placed on his hip, he smugly smiled at Kyungsoo. “Yes, my owl friend.” And Kyungsoo muttered a low whispered that didn’t go unnoticed by Jongin. He badly wanted to wipe away Byun Baekhyun’s annoying smirk with his fist.

 

Sehun. Well, Sehun just clamped his hand on his brother’s shoulder, eyes seriously looking into Baekhyun’s.

 

“Hyung, teach me your magic. I want to get inside my Chinese blond fairy’s pants.”

 

Baekhyun grinned, lined eyes turning into slit as a dark almost demonic aura invisibly swells out of his body.

 

“My cute baby bro, you asked the right person.”

 

 

---

 

 

 

Planning something that includes the words Baekhyun and wooing are almost the same as conniving with Satan and plotting the end of mankind. Joonmyeon greatly disapproves the good intention but he can’t do anything. They’re brothers and they understand each other and support each other and he just really wishes that nothing bad will happen though he doubts it. His gut tells him that something really bad is bound to happen.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter