Chapter 1 Greetings and crazy stars

Harmony of First Love

(This chapter do references from Harmony of Love chapter 4 http://www.wattpad.com/80759787-harmony-of-love-chapter-4-girls-girls-girls)

KangDae's pov

I hear my alarm while the sunlight makes me open my eyes. The rest of the girls haven’t woken up yet but I need to get up and prepare breakfast so I can meet Boseok unnie, after washing my face with all kind of products (lotion, creams, maiturizers, etc) , I get dressed in front of the mirror ‘How a handsome vice-president’ I said teasingly with a serious face. Apple juice. Cookies. That’s my breakfast. 05:37 am, I take my bag and I go out from my dorm.

When I arrived I see nobody there so I wait for Pres in our ‘office’ (well, it is just a little room in where we keep books and important documents. There is a desk, some shelves and a sofa. I really like that old-fashioned sofa).

-‘Oh KangDae you are early today!’- Unnie surprised me while I was organizing some stuffs

-‘You said I have to be here earlier’- I can see she is carrying a big bag

-‘Yes…but you came 30 minutes before oh well, it doesn’t mind, you know, the director told me about some new students who are coming today. Ah! Help me with this which is their books’- She gave me the bag which was quite heavy. I wonder how many students are.-‘They told me they are quite famous too, a boys idol group’- I listen to her while I am putting away some papers and peck on the books.

- ‘A boys idol group? What are famous people doing in this school? - That’s quite strange. Our school isn’t a good one for skilled singers/dancers. This place is a school for people who are kicked out from other places but only 50% are in that situation. It isn’t as bad as outsiders say. But even if it were a normal school, those type of companies would send them to more luxurious institutions...unless they were in economic difficulties

-‘That’s what I wondered when they told me about this issue, apparently their company decided this as a punishment but anyways, we are in charge of the new students so we have to make them feel comfortable. Just try not to get involved with them. Those types of guys are quite complicated.’- I listen to her explanation.

- ‘Huh…complicated?’ - She chuckles

-‘Don’t worry about it; I know you are not the flirty type.’

-‘Nae…’- I said with a confused face
-‘But this is quite bothersome’ -She sounds pretty annoyed- ‘The headmaster say we should treat them respectfully because they are famous’ - I understand her. I don't want to deal with troublesome people. Now you are wondering what I am doing here. At least these troublesome students aren't famous - ‘I don't want to deal with divas. I get annoyed only thinking about that’ - She is doing her best at this. I don't want them to do conflicts either.

-‘Don't worry, they have to adapt to our school' rules without exceptions’-
-‘That's why you are the perfect vice-president’ -She patted my back leaving a warm feeling.

Afternoon Boseok unnie and I went to the new students’ dorm. While I walk I read some notes about them because I don’t want to forget their names and faces. Boyfriend, they debuted in 2011 in the Starship Entertainment. The leader is Kim Donghyun, the main vocal is Shim Hyunseong, then the vocalist Lee Jeongmin, this three are teachers here (They should have mentioned that earlier) . The maknae line is formed by Jo Youngmin, vocalist, Jo Kwangmin rapper and No Minwoo, rapper. They are my sunbaes…but since they are stars maybe they like to be called with honorifics. Suddenly the Pres interrupted my memorization

-‘Yah KangDae! You don’t need to study the information about Boyfriend and what does Sistar have to do with all this?’- She pecked on my notes-‘You even stick some photos’- She chuckles.

- ‘It would be rude if I don’t know their names, furthermore when you are an idol you feel really good when people know you.’- Then I heard her slight sight

-‘Just don’t let them see those notes because that is cheating’- She smiles as I pout.

-‘Now that you mentioned it, I can’t hide it in my pants…I should search for a bin’- I hurriedly run while I heard unnie telling me not to take too long.

Then when I arrived I knocked the door. After a second Hyunseong seonsaengnim opened the door and let me in when I mentioned I was with Boseok unnie

-‘KangDae you are late. I would like you to meet our vice president of the whole school’- Boseok introduced me. Then I bowed.

-‘Hi nice to meet you’- I looked at them carefully. I regret searching old photos. They changed their hair and looks faster than I imagined

-‘I am Kim Donghyun (the leader, he seems younger than I thought), and these are my members Lee Jeongmin (the shortest member but the most lively), Shim Hyunseong (the kind man who opened the door), the twins Jo Youngmin and Kwangmin (Knowing that Asian people have similar faces I have to deal with twins…who look identical except of their hair color. God please, do not make them have the same haircut!) and our maknae No Minwoo (According to internet…the fan service king?)’ - Kim seonsaengnim introduced each of them…so I didn’t need to study their names hah…time wasted.

-‘You three are in seniors now, right?’- Unnie said referring to the maknae line.

-‘Yes’- Minwoo-sshi replied.

-‘KangDae is younger than you, but this hubae is smart and matured when it comes to school affairs. If you are having a problem just come and tell us’- She briefly said.

-‘So you are younger than us?’- I see the Maknae asking me.

-‘Yes, Minwoo sshi’- I responded respectfully

-‘Aish don’t call me Minwoo-sshi, it’s too formal, just call me HYUNG’- He said in a cheerful tone stressing the word hyung.

-‘Hyung?’ – I looked at Boseok with a confused face while she giggled but then she nodded. Wah Idols are such strange people.- ‘Okay then I will call you hyung’- I said in an unsure tone.

We just bowed and went off.

I am a curious person so I tend to get interested in things I don't know much about. I reallu want to know more anout famous people as if they were interesting creatures. I laugh at my own thoughts.