5 ⇔

Secrets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day, Taecyeon went out to school. He heard whipers from everyone. People who were talking about him and Krystal. Then there was one guy who ran to him and take off his glasses.

 

"Guys! Its is really him! The heir of Ok Group!" the guy said. That made people surround him. Taecyeon was furious. He quickly went to place where EXO always hangout. The EXO members were hanging out, some were talking, some were playing with their phones. Taecyeon grabbed Sehun's collar and took him to the wall. "DId you tell anyone about me and Krystal's identity?!"

 

"N-no I swear!" Sehun said. The other EXO members were shocked. Kai stood up and asked "Who are you?"

 

Suho smacked Kai's head. "He is Ok Group's heir, pabo! Respect him!" Taecyeon ran out of the room and searched from Krystal. He knew that Krystal didn't like attention. He went to Krystal seeing her with f(x).

 

She was crying. She saw Taecyeon. "Did that bastard told about out identity? You shouldn't have told him!"

 

"He said he didn't do it." Taecyeon replied. While Sulli and Victoria were pulling Krystal back so that she didn't do anything harming. "So you beleive him?!"

 

"Actually, I met Suzy yesterday." Taecyeon replied looking at his right not wanting to see Krystal's face. "Her?! What did that told you?"

 

"Krystal. Language." Luna warned her but Krystal didn't budge. "What. Did. That. . Say?" she said empahazing every word. "She wanted to get together with me again."

 

"What?"

 

"I didn't accept her."

 

"You s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter